AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'm banned due to The COO of CHATURBATE negligence

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oooop1

Banhammered
Jan 2, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm Wiiyou on Chaturbare and here's my story how i got a ban due to The COO of CHATURBATE negligence. Please read to the end and you'll get to know why o_O

"it doesn't matter what I say"
The COO of Chaturbate

On Jan 4 i got the message from Chaturbate Support: "The person in the ID does not match the person who uploaded age verification. Please upload using a new ID". After receiving this message i made a post on @punker barbie page about i'm the same person who is the owner of an ID and who broadcast on CB, what should i do?
Then i got a reply on DM (private message):
"... I'd suggest just upload the last ID that you used" She also said about my ID "They showed it to me and I could see that YES it was the same person"
In contradiction to Chaturbate Support, she insisted on uploading the same ID even when on DM i asked and suggested to upload my another ID - International Passport.
I thought The COO knows better than me what to do. Then i made new photos with the same ID and uploaded it.

The next day i got the message on DM from @punker barbie
"I'm sorry, however I will have to suggest that you try a new site for your cam business. Legal department agrees with Support 's facial recognition program that your ID does not match you on cam" "the account is now permanently banned."
o_O IDK - thanks for remind me Maybe that's why CB Support requested to upload another ID to avoid a ban and confirm i'm the person and the owner of both IDs ??? Maybe you'll allow me to upload my another ID and make sure I'm the owner of both IDs?

Then i got a reply from @punker barbie :

"
As I have said, it doesn't matter what I say, it matters what CB's lawyers say and the lawyers have said that you are banned permanently. I personally hate to see this happen to any CB broadcaster, however once the decision is made I can do nothing to change it."

I know Shirley @punker barbie can fix this issue... But why she chose this position i don't know...
I feel very bad ...

Last edited:
Not really, at the least it will be archived by google, and someone else will come along and complain that they had the exact same issues. It may even lead to Chaturbate actually fixing some of their support issues (yeah right)

Upvote 0
They aren't gonna change jack shit lmao. If the million other threads before this didn't why would this one be the one that changed their mind lolol.

Upvote 0
its amazing how blind chaturbate are to certain models breaking their rules day after day. Whatever happened to no toy bigger than 12 inches or a coke can? moon christine uses leg sized toys. Not to mention karlakole and her 2 24 inch double dong that she inserts anally up to about 6 inch left :wideyed:
moonc.jpg kk2.jpg kk1.jpg

Upvote 0
playvideos.jpg and lady_anal has been playing out nothing but videos thats shes trying to sell all evening
she hasn't appear live in cam, just playing recorded content

but thats fine as she has 275210 followers so the rules don't matter

and punker_barbie will just ignore it

Upvote 0
Its because no one is reporting it. If you see someone breaking the rules and it bothers you, report it. Support isn't just watching every cam every second. @nzhere

Upvote 0
@a_haze420 I don't know about @nzhere but I have the experience that reporting is useless. I've reported many times and wrote to the support with screenshots about moonchristine's oversized toys but without success. Maybe for some one is good to see inserting three huge dildos at the same time, but not for me. And I can not remove it from the main page :(

Upvote 0
@a_haze420 I don't know about @nzhere but I have the experience that reporting is useless. I've reported many times and wrote to the support with screenshots about moonchristine's oversized toys but without success. Maybe for some one is good to see inserting three huge dildos at the same time, but not for me. And I can not remove it from the main page :(
Well shitty Buzz dude haha all you can do is report it. And at some point they will he banned or warned. Block that room from your main page! Wow problem solved!

Upvote 0
Well shitty Buzz dude haha all you can do is report it. And at some point they will he banned or warned. Block that room from your main page! Wow problem solved!

I wonder if folks spend this much energy also reporting members' actions in chat rooms? You know, things like telling a model you hope she gets raped, intense trolling of her personal information, telling a model to kill herself, etc.

Upvote 0
@a_haze420 Members can not block models' rooms - only model can ban members in own rooms. Yes I can write something bad in the model's chat, and after block my nick in the room by model, her room dissapear from the main chaturbate page for me. But it works only for 2-4 weeks.

Upvote 0
@a_haze420 Members can not block models' rooms - only model can ban members in own rooms. Yes I can write something bad in the model's chat, and after block my nick in the room by model, her room dissapear from the main chaturbate page for me. But it works only for 2-4 weeks.
So just don't fucking go in her room lmao like Jesus Christ

Upvote 0
I wonder if folks spend this much energy also reporting members' actions in chat rooms? You know, things like telling a model you hope she gets raped, intense trolling of her personal information, telling a model to kill herself, etc.
Right?! Like there are better things that could be reported than a big toy lmao.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
So just don't fucking go in her room lmao like Jesus Christ
I guess since CB forces room previews on the main page, it's hard to avoid seeing it... but holy shit why doesn't CB have the ability to hide/block/ignore models?

Upvote 0
I guess since CB forces room previews on the main page, it's hard to avoid seeing it... but holy shit why doesn't CB have the ability to hide/block/ignore models?
Oh right I forgot they were preview screen shots but yeah I just kinda assumed it would have a hide or block or whatever but like dude can just not look lol.

Upvote 0
Its because no one is reporting it. If you see someone breaking the rules and it bothers you, report it. Support isn't just watching every cam every second. @nzhere

Wrong, many people were reporting it, and even writing in the chat that playing out recorded videos and not appearing on cams is against the terms and conditions. As for Moon Christine complaints about her are also ignored

Upvote 0
Wrong, many people were reporting it, and even writing in the chat that playing out recorded videos and not appearing on cams is against the terms and conditions. As for Moon Christine complaints about her are also ignored
Well that's all you can do dude. Not sure what else to tell you lol. Keep reporting it if it bothers you.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
Ooooh I have an idea! Everyone who dislikes chaturbate so much... Try a different cam site! :O

Upvote 0
Im sorry but do you spend your time looking for people breaking rules so you can blast them on a public forum? i don't like rule breakers either, but come on. that is incredibly invasive. stop it. you are no better than the "who this cambb" posts with screenshots in my eyes. just report it to the site. you obviously have proof. if the site doesn't do anything, oh well.

may i suggest a site like streamate or imlive. where all the rules are strictly enforced. why are you continually giving your money, traffic, adsense, time to a platform who enforces their rules unfairly?

Upvote 0
Im sorry but do you spend your time looking for people breaking rules so you can blast them on a public forum? i don't like rule breakers either, but come on. that is incredibly invasive. stop it. you are no better than the "who this cambb" posts with screenshots in my eyes. just report it to the site. you obviously have proof. if the site doesn't do anything, oh well.

may i suggest a site like streamate or imlive. where all the rules are strictly enforced. why are you continually giving your money, traffic, adsense, time to a platform who enforces their rules unfairly?

At this point I suspect it makes their entire week when they catch someone breaking the rules. Otherwise why not move to SM?

Upvote 0
Some miss the point totally, i dont care if the models got 2 24 inch doubledongs up her ass or sticking a fencepost up her lovetunnel. The fact is the original poster and others have been banned for the stupidest trivial shit that CB could easily FIX. Without the b.s excuses like our lawyers said blah blah blah when its obvious to many that C.B have screwed up.

As for the caps taken last night they were at the top of the homepage, NOBODY would of missed them , im hardly sitting there scanning the page for it.

Upvote 0
dude can just not look lol.
I don't care what models do in their rooms if I can't see that.
But I can't unsee that when these thumbnails on the first screen of the main CB page.

If I have ability to hide these models from the main cb page I did it many month ago!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.