AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'm Getting Implants

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if you have low self esteem then you should learn to like your body image before changing it surgically. A lot of women who get implants commit suicide compared to those who don't, and that's because of their esteem issues. If they think that the implants will raise their esteem and it doesn't, then that deals a blow to their esteem again.

That's one of the reasons doctors want their patients to have realistic goals.

I only argued with Punk because really, his logic was fucked up. I mean, I could say "All camwhores are promiscuous bitches with lose cunts who only want money and fuck every dude in their lives," and it wouldn't be an opinion. It'd be an incorrect statement as we all would know.

I have a friend who is about your size alex, she got the cohesive type (gummy bearz). As implants go, I'd have to say her set are about the most natural looking (and feeling) I've ever come across. They don;t have the fake shape effect of saline or silicone. I was really impressed.

I think you'll look great with that type. :thumbleft:

AlexLady said:
Nope. His opinion stopped when he finished saying he didn't like implants. Nothing wrong with that. Once he said that implants implied self esteem issues, it wasn't an opinion anymore, it was his assumptions based on failed logic.

Failed logic? :lol: It was an assumption based on the fact that a large portion of people who get boobjobs do it because they have terrible self esteem, but please continue to show your lack of intelligence and childlike stubbornness.

Hey, at least now you're clear that it's just a large portion. Congrats on correcting yourself.

Paulie Walnuts said:
I have a friend who is about your size alex, she got the cohesive type (gummy bearz). As implants go, I'd have to say her set are about the most natural looking (and feeling) I've ever come across. They don;t have the fake shape effect of saline or silicone. I was really impressed.

I think you'll look great with that type. :thumbleft:

Haha yeah. Yay for getting to poke your friend's tits :p

AlexLady said:
Hey, at least now you're clear that it's just a large portion. Congrats on correcting yourself.
Huh? I never said that all women who get boobjobs have bad self esteem,you somehow made up that I had said that, but I never said that. Also,the correcting yourself line doesn't make much SENSE to me, SINCE I can't correct something I had never said in the first place.

JoleneJolene said:
I'm sorry, really, but punk is right. It may not have been the most sugar coated opinion but it is his. You asked for opinions and you got them. To explode on him and call him rude for having an opinion that differs from yours is just silly.
If you do not truly care about peoples opinions who differ from yours, don't ask.
I know this post that I have been biting my tongue on and can no longer will be met with a hostile reply, and that makes me sad.

I totally agree, in fact I think this whole thread should be in the model section because I think we're all painfully aware that any opinion other than "fake tits are great, and feel so real!" is instantly dismissed, and usually told they're "wrong" at the same time, or questioning their right to even put forward an opinion.

I think a couple of times you said here that if people are so obsessed with a body part that they care if it's real or fake they have issues or something. So if we're not sexually attracted to fake tits we have issues? :dontknow: How about someone spending thousands of dollars and going under the knife to get said body part enhanced - wouldn't that count as even more obsessed? Personally I don't think obsession is the point but it seems like the same logic.

Which in one sense is fine - it's Alex's thread and they're Alex's boobs, and she's obviously free to do as she likes. I really don't think you're open to people's honest opinions though, you've kinda jumped all over anyone who expressed any dislike of implants throughout the whole thread.

Anyway whatever, fake boobs are wonderful and you can't even tell the difference blah blah, leaving the thread again :p

AlexLady said:
Haha yeah. Yay for getting to poke your friend's tits :p

Aint it great when your woman friends say "you gotta feel these, they're amazing" ?
:thumbleft:

Ah if only every day was new boob day.
;)

For the record, AlexLady's first post in this thread explained that she wanted to start a thread about the subject because people kept telling her their opinion anyway so might as well get the opinion in a place where it can be discussed. She never said she was looking for someone to change her mind or that she would be terribly understanding of the opinions. Most of her posts are acceptable responses in an "argument" (using that in the sense of people with differing opinions, not in the sense of a fight) about boobs. And honestly many people who posted here do not understand the advancements in science and therefore automatically say "fake boobs always look fake" "fake boobs always feel fake" "I don't respect women who get fake boobs, they only do it because of low self esteem". Alex has every right to defend her opinion. She never said she wouldn't. Deal with having a discussion instead of complaining, and please don't support trolls like punk who like to bring other people down for their own amusement.

I don't know or support Punk's statements...and I certainly don't think women who get breast enhancement are deserving of disrespect.

I will point out though that calling someone else "wrong" on a subjective issue isn't defending one's opinion, and it is certainly not a discussion.

If you don't like a thread, it's your choice to get the fuck out of it Jupaz. No one forced you to read or post in it :h:

My breast implants will cost me about 500$ for the first surgery, basically the cost of flying there and back. I'm getting them done through donations from people who don't support me on cam, so it doesn't take from my income in any way.

Either way there are a lot of things in life that cost thousands, from massive tattoos to cars. It's all about how much it'll cost you and how much you want and need it. Since it's only 500$, the cost doesn't have much of a weight on me. Sure, I know that if something goes wrong it'll cost me more - but I can do the MFI thing then too. Hell, it'd be easier the second time since I'd get that pitty stuff.

Lastly, to me, of breast implants aren't enhancements, again, they're a body mod.

As for the issues thing due to not being sexually attracted to tits, I only said that if you are so obsessed with tits that you would judge a woman fully on one body part, then yeah, you have issues. If your dream woman had got fake tits and you left her for it, or her cunt had larger labia than you liked and you couldn't stand her due to a -body part,- yes, yes you're fucked up and should kill yourself. M'kay?

It's fine if you don't think they're sexy, or if you don't like big tits, or small tits, or fat tits or whatever tits. I'm just saying that if you wouldn't get to know someone -just- because of how ever her tits are, you're fucked up. It doesn't matter what -assumptions- you make about a person due to any body mod, but when it gets to the point that you think "OH SHIT! He has a tattoo! He's a hideous looking murderer run away!" you should seriously get educated. Get it? That's what I meant, not that you have to be sexually attracted to everything.

In comparison: I don't think blonds are hot, dirty or bright, but I still think Amber is totally awesome. Amber was actually the first blond I've really really liked, because I spent the time to get to know her anyways, and now, her hair color is just part of her like everything else. It's not that I've thought every woman who is blond is an idiot, I just don't think it's sexy; but that's not going to stop me from thinking that -she- is sexy. That's how I think you guys should be with fake tits if you're going to have a healthy approach to it. Do note though that it wasn't as if Amber showed me the light about blonds so now they're all hot, or anything like that.

If I was like those of you who assumed fake tits implied self esteem issues, I'd be saying "WOW! Blond girls are such mindless bimbos." While on the other hand, well, see paragraphs five and six.

And pretty much Asha, this is where I've been pointing everyone who keeps going "NOOOOO." whenever they find out. Saves me time on cam, so if I write out my arguments in one spot and response to everyone's criticism, then I won't have to explain myself repeatedly.

Once again, if you want a thread about breast implants in general and not -my- breast implants, start your own thread for it.

AlexLady said:
Really, I'm not trying to justify myself to the people who are against my choice; I'm just starting a discussion on it because people are already throwing their opinions at me. I may as well turn it into a tread rather than a "WTF WHY QQ" scream at me every time it's brought up. Now it's your turn. I'm listening :h:

I bold the last bit, because you aren't :D You don't care for anyone's opinions at all...and honestly, I don't care that you want (or are getting) implants. You want them, get them - and I hope it all goes well.

However, I do care that you're trivialising serious operations such as mastectomy - conducted upon ladies who suffer a life threatening disease, with all the psychological issues involved - in order to try justify the rightness - is tasteless in the extreme.

Whilst perhaps semantically correct (fake tits are fake tits), ergo why should it be more acceptable for a women who's suffered from Cancer to have a breast implant compared to you, that's really pathetic. The psychology, the social impact, perhaps the effect upon their love life and relationships, sex life, ability to carry out normal everyday activities without others staring at you because you are different (like going swimming, the beach)... no comparison.

Now - if it's really about science and you like that argument about vanity/cosmetics as defence - get one implant then :) Come on, put your money where your arrogant argumentative posting is. After all, you'll have the science bit, and since it's not about vanity - such a size inequality should pose no issue whatsoever eh? Keep one whatever size it is, the other 3 cups up! I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that your enthusiasm would wane at this point. If so, why?

Yeah, I only say that to antagonise and make a lil point. You invite opinions upon something, open it for discussion, then appear to reject, attack, and flay anything that disagrees - including punctuation. Again, you're not really listening - more spoiling for a fight.

So - get your fake boobs, I honestly hope it goes well and everything turns out perfect for you - and I'm sure they'll look good.
But please, don't trivialise ordeals faced by people in order to score points in an argument. You want fake boobs, end of discussion - why invite opinions about your decision unless you just want to argue :D There's no argument, you don't need convincing, you just want attention :D

AlexLady said:
In comparison: I don't think blonds are hot, dirty or bright, but I still think Amber is totally awesome. Amber was actually the first blond I've really really liked, because I spent the time to get to know her anyways, and now, her hair color is just part of her like everything else. It's not that I've thought every woman who is blond is an idiot, I just don't think it's sexy; but that's not going to stop me from thinking that -she- is sexy. That's how I think you guys should be with fake tits if you're going to have a healthy approach to it. Do note though that it wasn't as if Amber showed me the light about blonds so now they're all hot, or anything like that.
Amber who?

That's what -psychiatrists- are for, dude, not cosmetic surgery. Traumatic experience or not, you need to -be mentally sane- before you get surgery. She's physically healthy by the time she'd get implants, so it's over. She's safe now. She made it. Sure it sucked, but come on; everyone has bad stuff happen to them. I'm sure a lot of people on this forum have had near death experiences and scars to show for it.

I simply think of the after affects of cancer like I do any other scar. If seeing it reminds you of it and puts you in a downwards spiral, or if you're ashamed of having lived through whatever gave you the scar and feel ugly either in general when people stare at you, yeah; I won't agree that you should get cosmetic surgery. I'll tell you to get help. It's not that you should flaunt your scars, but you shouldn't have to cover them up in shame, fear, memories, or because of other people's eyes.

Once you have a healthy perspective of your physical state, and you get your cosmetic surgery, then you'd be like any other mentally healthy person getting the cosmetic surgery. That's why it's no better or worse; because the surgery is still the same. Your past is just that: the past. Once you're over it, it's no better or worse.

When I say "over it" I don't mean that they have to forget it ever happened and carry on in their marry life, but to return to a healthy mental state. You can't get implants and make the past go away, or make yourself healthy if you're not already.

I never used cancer as a reason to justify that implants are a good thing, I just was arguing against the idea that it's "more acceptable" for someone with a "different" body to get implants vs someone who has a more average appearance.

Yeah, I'm listening, but that doesn't mean I won't say anything back. :)

And you Amber, haha, I normally write out the username if it's any other Amber. Eh... sorry to include you in the middle of such a heated thread, but I don't have any other examples that show what I'm trying to say.

AlexLady said:
And you Amber, haha, I normally write out the username if it's any other Amber. Eh... sorry to include you in the middle of such a heated thread, but I don't have any other examples that show what I'm trying to say.
See... I was confused since I'm not blonde and all. I'm a brunette and have had brown hair since I was like 18.

AlexLady said:
Well, it's a lightesh one is what I meant. It's closer to a blond than say a black or red. I guess I should have just said light colored hair.

Blonde girl:
nEl9L.jpg

Me:
zG0LQm.jpg

Just sayin'.

You're arguing with everyone else on what they say, so I figured I'd argue with you on your not-so-valid point. ;)

[quote="AshaSnow"And honestly many people who posted here do not understand the advancements in science and therefore automatically say "fake boobs always look fake" "fake boobs always feel fake" "I don't respect women who get fake boobs, they only do it because of low self esteem". Alex has every right to defend her opinion. She never said she wouldn't. Deal with having a discussion instead of complaining, and please don't support trolls like punk who like to bring other people down for their own amusement.[/quote]

So since we don't agree with you we must be uneducated on the matter? And it makes me a troll that likes to bring people down?Sweet logic lady

PunkInDrublic said:
I'm clearly uneducated on how to quote someone though
Lol I was going to fix it for you but I think it's cute. :)

PunkInDrublic said:
So since we don't agree with you we must be uneducated on the matter? And it makes me a troll that likes to bring people down?Sweet logic lady

I had this nice little response typed up, but then I deleted it because....

1. I do not feed trolls.
2. I do not feed trolls.
3. I do not feed trolls.
4. I do not feed trolls.

I don't think self esteem issues are a worse reason than any other to have plastic surgery. I guess it depends on the extent of the issues/expectations of the results. The fact is that some people will judge for ANY way another finds to change their appearance. Those people will usually go for the easy assumptions.

You keep going back to calling breast implants body modification, and that is fitting in a way, but body mods get judged all the time too. I have tattoos. I have peircings (less now than in my past). I did sharpie brows for 7 years. This stuff got/gets me flippant comments, uninvited opinions, lost jobs, lost friends etc. BUT for me (with my seriously hideous self esteem) the things I do to my body have been a way to feel better about myself. Psychiatrists call that coping skills. It's an okay thing. So if bigger tits make some sad girl feel a little better, who are you to judge because you got bigger tits for a different reason than she did?

People always have opinions. People always judge. It doesn't mean they're right or wrong. None of us have to answer to them though.

AshaSnow said:
PunkInDrublic said:

I had this nice little response typed up, but then I deleted it because....

1. I do not feed trolls.
2. I do not feed trolls.
3. I do not feed trolls.
4. I do not feed trolls.

I really don't believe Punk is a troll, he just doesn't agree with the opinions of the two girls in this thread arguing about boob jobs. And a reminder: this thread was made for opinions.

Reactions: ScarlettLeigh
AmberCutie said:
I really don't believe Punk is a troll, he just doesn't agree with the opinions of the two girls in this thread arguing about boob jobs. And a reminder: this thread was made for opinions.

Easiest way to tell if someone is a troll is to check if they type with a Jamaican accent.

Status
Not open for further replies.