AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'm Getting Implants

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jupiter551 said:
Paulie Walnuts said:
Getting a breast reduction is like destiny giving you a fabulous gift...and in return you spit in destiny's eye.

No offense but that has to be the most stupid thing I've read all day.
Unless you were joking.
In which case, nevermind.
:lol:

Yeah it was a joke, but then girls were all like :cussing: :pain10: :angry-cussingblack:

There is this wonderful invention. I am sure you have heard of it. It is called the INTERNET. You can meet all sorts of new friends, music, and entertainment (and you didn't hear it from me, but I hear you can jerk it to naked dirty stuff on there too!).
The downside of this is sometimes because some places like chat rooms, and forums, you can't hear the voice, or see the speakers face, jokes and sarcasm is taken serious.
To fix this, I have invented an AWESOME device. It's called a SMILIE. Just put : for eyes and a P next to it and you receive a cute smilie making all jokes obvious.
example : :p
Some places even customized it so when you put the two together it forms an image. Totally kawaii right?
Another way you can do this, to stop the image from appearing is adding a nose. For this, I just add a ^. Try this with me, ^ . Good job. Now lets put it together.
:^P :^P :^P

Good job.
Another thing I personally like to do is add = for eyes. See? =^P You can always mix and match letters to make cute faces that let the other users know a joke.

Granted, to some men (and women), the :p is seen as to feminine and cute. To solve this issue I have created ANOTHER masterpiece. Just shorten the words Just and Kidding to JK. This way, everyone is in on the loop, OP isn't seen as ignorant and posters to that can giggle at their responses.

Other versions of the JK can be as such : LOL= Laugh out Loud and LMAO = Laugh My Ass Off and haha = mimics the sound of real laughing (you can always use hehe, as its cute.)

You're very much indeed Welcome.

:p

In all serious though, I have had big breasted friends want reductions only to be looked down upon for wanting such, so without the tried and true methods of joke telling evidence, I thought you were just one of them.

Bocefish said:
HeidiVoltage just had breast reduction surgery and the scars look sorta scary-nasty, but she's happier and that's all that really matters in the end.
She had fakies already though right

Yeah I cant recall seeing them uncovered much, and she always seemed to log off 5 minutes after I came in her room. I can't find anything on the net of her topless so :dontknow:

AlexLady said:
Stop getting upset over her opinion of you dumbass. You're being hypocritical.

I wouldn't say I was upset. Just wanted to say that I disagree with her opinion that I'm a douche even though she's certainly entitled to her opinion of me. You calling someone hypocritical is pretty funny and makes me wish I was knowledgeable enough to post a picture of a pot calling a kettle black. I'm a dumbass? Are you Red Forman? Stay classy camladies

Bocefish said:
Heidi was all natural and beautiful from what I saw when she was topless. I guess her natural form was not exactly what most women would consider ideal, who knows.
Heidi's All natural and Beautiful larger breasts were implants :eek: :eek: Yeah I know :eek: :eek: They looked AWESOME, she was having problems with them so she went and had them taken care of, had them reduced too, also had a couple of other things taken care of too.

She looks fantastic and she will be healing up just fine, don't let the fresh scaring change your mind about it, she's recovering from almost 7 months of bed rest so she will be a little on the tired side. She had the best surgeon in the UK do them, so I am guessing that since they were good enough to fool some of the people.

GreatDane said:
Bocefish said:
Heidi was all natural and beautiful from what I saw when she was topless. I guess her natural form was not exactly what most women would consider ideal, who knows.
Heidi's All natural and Beautiful larger breasts were implants :eek: :eek: Yeah I know :eek: :eek: They looked AWESOME, she was having problems with them so she went and had them taken care of, had them reduced too, also had a couple of other things taken care of too.

She looks fantastic and she will be healing up just fine, don't let the fresh scaring change your mind about it, she's recovering from almost 7 months of bed rest so she will be a little on the tired side. She had the best surgeon in the UK do them, so I am guessing that since they were good enough to fool some of the people.
7 months of bedrest? Clearly more than just a breast reduction to leave someone in bed for that long. Holy moly.

GreatDane said:
Bocefish said:

What I think is funny about this is how gung ho you were Boce in your fake titty spotting skills, and hers were fake! :-D

Lydia_Deetz said:
GreatDane said:
Bocefish said:

What I think is funny about this is how gung ho you were Boce in your fake titty spotting skills, and hers were fake! :-D
Well to give Boce the benefit of the doubt, she shares them oh so frequently and she's got that wit and sarcasm that not everyone pays attention to the fact that she has her tits out, She has a strut that make EVERYONE stare at her ass instead of her tits and she uses her long living room to show it off.

GreatDane said:
Well to give Boce the benefit of the doubt, she shares them oh so frequently and she's got that wit and sarcasm that not everyone pays attention to the fact that she has her tits out, She has a strut that make EVERYONE stare at her ass instead of her tits and she uses her long living room to show it off.
Heidi Voltage is a Queen! I'm pretty sure she can rule the world from her bed if necessary. That girl is the awesome. :brushteeth:

Jupiter551 said:
Bocefish said:
HeidiVoltage just had breast reduction surgery and the scars look sorta scary-nasty, but she's happier and that's all that really matters in the end.
She had fakies already though right
AlexLady said:
Jupiter551 said:
I spotted em tho :whistle:

Sure you spotted them. That's why you were so sure until someone clarified it. :roll:

The first thing I said was - she had fake tits already though right? Because the few times I'd seen them I thought they were fake, turns out I was right...wasn't about to argue with Boce about it though considering I've seen them maybe twice, last time about 3 months ago lol.

I spotted fakes that others thought were real, on a model I have seen topless maybe once or twice and the last time was months ago. So :whistle:

OMG is this thread still alive? I thought it died in a fire a while ago.

so im also wanting a to get implants but everytime i look it up i can never find out how much they are? so i dont know how much to save.. so does anyone how much they are? how long recovery is?

AmberCutie said:
OMG is this thread still alive? I thought it died in a fire a while ago.
What! you posted in here a day before this post lol :p

**Val the price I imagine differs depending on the type of implant, the surgeon performing it etc etc.

The best pair of implants I saw, that looked pretty close to real were teardrop gummy ones, and the model said they cost $12,000

Well that was entertaining, I think it's fair to say I've read some polarised opinions, though I skipped large parts of the topic as it was hard work. Fake tits don't do too much for me or at least the ones that I call comedy tits.

I say go fo it if it makes you happy but is there a chance with or without self-esteem issues that there is a law of rapidly diminishing returns from your investment. That's a general comment to all ladies. Will there be another part of your body that then becomes unsatisfactory? I don't know, I'm not judging, I'm just asking cos I'm interested.

Valnina2000 said:
so im also wanting a to get implants but everytime i look it up i can never find out how much they are? so i dont know how much to save.. so does anyone how much they are? how long recovery is?

It depends on the doctor and the type of implants you get. Your best bet is to find a good doctor and contact them about it. Recovery time also depends on the type of surgery (under the muscle or over). Over I hear is like 4 - 6 weeks of recovery? Under takes months of recovery.

Jupiter551 said:
Also, looking around some plastic surgeons before and after galleries, trying to find reputable ones and such I still can't see any enhanced boobs that would REALLY pass for real ones. I mean they look good, they don't look freaky or a bad job or anything...they don't look real either.

Tons of images here http://www.kolkermd.com/newyorkbeforeafter/breast_augmentation_manhattan.htm

A lot of "after" photos are taken fairly early post surgery.

One main things that help determine whether implants look natural within a breast is... time. The longer you've had them, the softer and squishier they get. Just as natural breasts drop over time, implants do too. And also how much natural breast tissue you have covering the implant makes a difference too. Of course there are all sorts of other factors BUT a lot of girls actually want the fake look. To each their own I guess :)

Alexlady congratulations on your decision. It is a huge decision and you sound like you're going to take your time, do the research and find a great surgeon.

Wish you all the best!

"Fake" boobs are beautiful. Natural boobs are beautiful. They're all beautiful.

When it comes to all the decisions you'll be making a long the way, go with what works for you and don't worry about everyone else. You're the one that's going to live with them, and if you feel beautiful, it's going to shine through to the rest of the world!

Hey if you get a chance check out a model called AlluringValya.

I still prefer real boobs in general but I'll admit - apart from seeing what I thought looked like fairly faint scars around the nipples, they aren't a pair of boobs that I would have bet my life are natural, but they were good enough that I honestly wasn't sure.

When she mentioned recent chest surgery I took the opportunity to ask what kind of chest surgery and she responded that she'd had her boobs done 2 weeks ago!! I think she went from an A to B (I hadn't seen them pre surgery) and she said they were gummy teardrop shaped implants.

I did ask her weren't they supposed to be bandaged or whatever for several weeks and she said nope - I assume she's done more research on this stuff than I. She said they cost $12000.

So yeah anyway, there's certainly one example I've seen that look damn close to natural and I bet most guys wouldn't even think to question whether they were.

The teardropped gummy bears are a bit harder than standard cohesive gel implants. If you cut both in half, or if either leaks, both of them will keep their gel inside rather than acting like tar inside your breasts like older implants which are no longer used.

However, the tear dropped gummy bears maintain their shape even when she lays down on her side or something. The weight won't fall with gravity, but rather, they'll keep the look as standing gravity. Regular cohesive gel implants will move more freely with gravity, and will take on a tear drop shape when she is standing -after they have dropped.- That's why a lot of doctor pictures, often taken at less than three weeks, all look "fake." After three to six months, they'll be just as tear shaped when standing as gummy bears -unless- the girl didn't want a natural look, didn't take care of herself, or didn't go to a good surgeon.

Either way, whether a round or tear dropped looks more natural depends on the eyes of the one looking at them, and after all, the girl's opinion of it matters more than any man's out there.

I still say you need to stop obsessing over wither or not every girl's tits are real. That seems more unhealthy than anything else.

AlexLady said:
Regular cohesive gel implants will move more freely with gravity, and will take on a tear drop shape when she is standing -after they have dropped.- That's why a lot of doctor pictures, often taken at less than three weeks, all look "fake." After three to six months, they'll be just as tear shaped when standing as gummy bears.

Yep, that's right. Everyone says teardrop shaped looks more natural but round cohesive gels take the shape of a tear drop implant when you are standing. A lot of people don't realize this!

Status
Not open for further replies.