AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'm Getting Implants

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexLady

Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 6, 2010
The Internet
I love my boobs just how they are. I, am also getting implants. Take that and try to make since of it, and argue it all you want if you can't make since of it. Here's my side, and honest, I want to hear some replies and your guys' thoughts.

I loved my nipples before I pierced them, my skin before I tattooed it (hell, I'm getting more tattoos,) and my hair before I dyed it purple and chopped it into a mohawk. I love doing science and modification to myself. Sure, you can scream and cry and say that's not a good enough reason to "ruin" my natural hair, nipples, and breasts; but really, what is a good reason? Some bitch gets cancer (poor her,) and loses a tit. Is that a good reason? She's probably still doing it out of -vanity- just like woman who do it out of the ego issues as woman who "hate their bodies because their breasts are small." It's still vain, right? Medical issues don't make it any more -or any less- ok or "necessary" to get implants. They're just another factor. I'm sick of hearing people say this is the only way they will "accept" because I don't get it. If you think that it is "ok" for a woman who got breast cancer to get implants but not me, I'd really like for you to explain why.

Really, I'm not trying to justify myself to the people who are against my choice; I'm just starting a discussion on it because people are already throwing their opinions at me. I may as well turn it into a tread rather than a "WTF WHY QQ" scream at me every time it's brought up. Now it's your turn. I'm listening :h:

"Your body is a temple, but how long can you live in the same house before you redecorate?" - Unknown

Do what you want. So long as YOUR happy with it, everyone else should be.

Reactions: BettyDemure
Yeah, I believe natural breasts - any size or shape - trump "enhanced" ones. That's my personal opinion about boobs.

On the other hand like Frankie says, I think if someone wants to modify their body for any reason at all, whether it be whim or necessity, it's their business, and arguments about the aesthetic quality of fakies isn't likely to change that anyway (btw they're too round and look like baseballs lol!)

Oh and as for the "wtf why qq"ism that's going to happen if you get them done - not from everyone but from a section of your fanbase. Cos some guys just don't like fake boobs. I'm one of them honestly - I've never spend time or not with a model based on the naturalness of her tits, but if they were a major attraction about her to me then yeah I'd probly be sad she got them done.

There's also a bit of frustration from the point of view of not being able to convince a woman that her body looks great sometimes...like anorexics who look in the mirror and think they're fat, sometimes you can get in an endless debate with a woman about her boobs which you feel she is overly critical about to the point of insisiting she needs surgery (while everyone in her room is complimenting her on her tits sometimes lol).

do you mean enhanced ones? I touched my ex's friends ones which looked pretty nice but I didn't really get to savor it and check them out cos my ex was next to me staring daggers.

Most guys probly give a fuck less than I do about it...I can tell 99.9% of real from fake boobs on sight (without clothes) and have a natural appreciation for the way real boobs "sit" that probly isn't ever going to be superceded by enhanced.

In my opinion.. if you think that you will have more confidence in your self and you will feel better, don`t think about it and do it!
:clap:

Jupiter551 said:
do you mean enhanced ones? I touched my ex's friends ones which looked pretty nice but I didn't really get to savor it and check them out cos my ex was next to me staring daggers.

Most guys probly give a fuck less than I do about it...I can tell 99.9% of real from fake boobs on sight (without clothes) and have a natural appreciation for the way real boobs "sit" that probly isn't ever going to be superceded by enhanced.

Yeah sorry, I'm always doing fifty things at once on my computer, I need to learn to slow down when I post <_<

My theory is, the reason you think it's 99.9% you can tell, is because the rest of the time, you just assume they're natural or no one tells you. Also, a lot of girls who get implants, intentionally make them "look" like that round crazy "fake" look because they like it.

CuteAlicia I don't have confidence issues, I'm a camwhore after all.

Boobie connoisseurs like myself and I'll assume, Jup, know fake from real 99% of the time just by sight. I have yet to be wrong, but did have to visually study a few on the rare occasion. ;)

Nowadays, plastic surgeons can perform natural breast enhancement with fat from your own body, which is about the only way I will ever fully endorse enhancement for a woman that is not disfigured for some reason.

fb799277.x50.gif
but if it makes you happy, then who are we to judge. :twocents-02cents:

The only opinion that should matter is yours, it's your body after all and you're the one who's going to have to live with it.
So do what makes you happy.

Bocefish said:
Boobie connoisseurs like myself and I'll assume, Jup, know fake from real 99% of the time just by sight. I have yet to be wrong, but did have to visually study a few on the rare occasion. ;)

Nowadays, plastic surgeons can perform natural breast enhancement with fat from your own body, which is about the only way I will ever fully endorse enhancement for a woman that is not disfigured for some reason.

fb799277.x50.gif

Yep, test me lol! Actually I did a real vs fake recognition test online and got 100% lol

Bocefish said:

fb799277.x50.gif

That surgery can only be done with your own booby fat, not your body fat. They just move it.

As for those tests, they're done with shitty pictures, haha, I could make a better test. Anyone could pass one of those XD

AlexLady said:
As for those tests, they're done with shitty pictures, haha, I could make a better test. Anyone could pass one of those XD

Do it :p

Boce and I are connoisseurs, like art experts who can spot a fake Botticelli instantly...forgery boobs may get past you hobbyists but not us.

I say go for it! Its your body, and with the science that is around now, you can get most things undone pretty easy and with little or no ill affects. Whatever it takes for you to be happy and healthy, WITHIN REASON...for example: 15 surgeries to get to triple K sized tits, multiple surgeries to make your stomach flat so you can go back out and eat 30# of cake a day, that kind of thing. Adding a little boobage, not a bad thing to me. :thumbleft:

Are you worried about what your current fans think? I know mine would be upset with me, but I want implants too. Ooor is it worth the number of fans you will potentially gain? Guys do seem to love boobies, real or fake..

Another thing I think about is having to change them in a few years... Maybe I'm just a big worry wart =P

Good luck Alex, I can't wait to see them.

I'm eventually going to get implants, and I wouldn't even consider it if the gummy bear implants hadn't been developed. Regular saline and silicone implants aren't anywhere near as natural seeming as gummy bear ones. xxxChelseaxxx's boobs especially feel real and awesome :D There was one girl whose enhanced boobs I felt and they were hard as rocks -- I think they must have been the saline ones. Just awful and creepy.

But yea. Right now I'm broke as hell so if it happens it'll be around the end of 2011/beginning of 2012 is my guess. I always tell the guys in my chatroom that they are not going to convince me my boobs are perfect -- my opinion matters more than theirs and I've always wanted to be a C cup rather than the B cup I am now. I might go for small Ds since I've read a lot of girls end up regretting that they didn't go a little bigger.

My only reservation is how the hell I explain a boob job to my mother, Mrs. Queen of Conservative >_> lol

Reactions: AriaZahara
Jupiter551 said:
AlexLady said:

Do it :p

Boce and I are connoisseurs, like art experts who can spot a fake Botticelli instantly...forgery boobs may get past you hobbyists but not us.

I'm too busy for that. Do your own deeper research.

I think of my fans like friends, Lacie, and if they won't be my friend because of my breasts... well, same thing there. They know how I am when it comes to what I do to myself, just as I won't fist my ass for a hundred dollars, I won't not fist my ass if I felt like it because they said they wouldn't be my friend anymore. That's not a real friend, and it wouldn't be a real fan. If someone is only my fan for my body, I couldn't give a fuck. I'll replace them.

Thanks Ella :h:

:h: Pyrite.

As for gummy bears, they look very awesome and feel great, but until they're completely governmently approved so I don't have to be a tester I'll stick with silicone. Besides, gummy bears need to be textured, right? That can make you scar a bit easily. I might switch to them 10 years down the road though :)

But yeah, silicone sucks, they give implants a bad name.

From what I'm seeing thus far, the female side of this debate is that wimmenz look at their bewbz as just another fashion accessory.

If that's all they are... by all means pay to conform to whatever the current ideal of beauty is.

If you love your own bewbz and their sensitivity, why risk it?

Fashion is fleeting.

Do you really want to risk that kind of surgery purely for something like tires you have to rotate every so often just for vanity?

I love a woman's breast because it is a sexual pleasure we both enjoy stimulating.

When or if a woman's breast loses that natural erotic feeling from sexual, sensual, erotic stimulation... then fashionable cleavage is all they're good for.

Reactions: SoTxBob
Yeah what Boce said...I know way more women who like fake boobs (cos of how they look) than guys - which is fine, cos they're your boobs so obviously you should do what makes you happy.

I highly doubt your fans would "dump" you if you got your boobs done. Some might be disappointed but I expect they'd get over it. If a model had enormous natural boobs (hi Amber :mrgreen: ) and got them done then yeah I think she'd probly face some fallout - but again plenty would stick around for the rest of her. In that case though it's kinda like slapping neon, vinyls and a $400 fibreglass body kit on a ferrari enzo.

Surgery improves all the time with new techniques, instruments, and materials...but in my opinion there still aren't a pair of fake boobs ever conceived that can come close to matching some of the natural beauties over in the titty tuesday thread :dontknow:

http://www.c4wkg0blin.com/breasttest.html 19/20 :whistle:

I'm pro-choice on pretty much any issue, and Alex can do what the hell she likes with her body, but my own opinion of this surgery, and more to the point, the increasing popularity of it, freaks me the fuck out. I don't care how natural they feel, a surgeon still inserted bags of plastic inside your body to create franken-tits. I have known several ladies who have had this surgery, and felt a few different examples of them, and they creep me out. I'm with the boys on this one and I suppose I just wanted to offer an alternative female view point. It disappoints me somewhat that so many girls, especially on this forum, are obsessed with their tits, and getting them done, like its the latest pair of shoes, or even a badge of honour "Hey, I'm in the fake tittie club, I'm sooo popular!"

I breast fed my daughter, and my boobies are kind of big, so they aren't the pert 17 year old versions I once had, but I don't care, they feel amazing and they are all mine. Oh, and they haven't always been big, mine didn't really grow until I was about 17-18 so I had the flat chested angst a lot of chicks go through. Some are nice to look at; NaughtySarah's being about the only fake pair I could deal with, but more often than not they end up looking fucking stupid and causing a lot more health and financial problems than they are worth. I just wish some girls would realise there is a lot more to life than a pair of tits, and they ultimately will not create happiness, only yourself with your natural whatevers will do that. :twocents-02cents:

i used to be very anti plastic surgery from a "feminist" point of view... but feminism is about choice ive realized as ive gotten older and if your choice is to get fake boobies then im sure youll look hot. i feel like a lot of men say they dont like implants and ive discussed getting my breasts done with my lover and at first he was vehemently against it but when he got over the whole stigma of it he said that he does enjoy my breasts now but if i had bigger ones hed find it sexy too. ive thought alot about getting mine done. i carry alot of weight in my ass and thighs and almost none in my breasts or waist. i would simply like to be more proportionate and feel more confident. the sensitivity thing scares me and as i plan on being a mom someday the breastfeeding thing does too. but some women dont have very much sensitivity in their breasts to begin with so its not an issue for them. if breast play does not play a large role in your sexual enjoyment than it would seem an easier choice to make.
i personally think the stigma for fake breasts is unnecessary. its all about personal decision of cons vs pros. i think you may have a a few disappointed people but really, thats their problem not yours and youll probably have a lot of people who embrace it and find it dead sexy.

well since noone else has bothered to say it let me!

before you get implants research your surgeon!

fisrt is s/he board certified? if not find another
second check on what if any malpractice suits are active or have been settled in the last 2 years. most suits end up being settled out of court but there are resources to help depending on your state.
third try to find previous patients of the doctor and find out how they were treated in post care.

lastly just be careful and make sure you give your a doc a good medical history just in case. they will need to know about any allergies, as well as any non-prescription herbs you might take... some of them act as blood thinners or interact poorly with some anesthetics and pain meds.... usually docs will ask about these during your intake or on your medical history forms but make sure to include them as even the best doctor has multiple patients and can forget.

good lcuk miss alex, i hope you enjoy the new chesticles when you get them :)

southsamurai said:
well since noone else has bothered to say it let me!

before you get implants research your surgeon!

fisrt is s/he board certified? if not find another
second check on what if any malpractice suits are active or have been settled in the last 2 years. most suits end up being settled out of court but there are resources to help depending on your state.
third try to find previous patients of the doctor and find out how they were treated in post care.

lastly just be careful and make sure you give your a doc a good medical history just in case. they will need to know about any allergies, as well as any non-prescription herbs you might take... some of them act as blood thinners or interact poorly with some anesthetics and pain meds.... usually docs will ask about these during your intake or on your medical history forms but make sure to include them as even the best doctor has multiple patients and can forget.

good lcuk miss alex, i hope you enjoy the new chesticles when you get them :)
This gets a lot of discussion in the model's only section.

I'm very pro-choice like Fluf.. err.... KarmelKiss said.

But.

The grass is ALWAYS greener.

You (or anyone currently hoping to get boobs) are focusing on the excitement of having bigger assets and a new body. All I can think about when imagining getting a boob job, are the risks involved and the possible health issues afterward. Sure, with a good surgeon, they may turn out fantastic, but you never know how your body will react to having something foreign stuffed into it. I've heard so many horror stories about things popping, leaking, not dropping, never getting soft, ripping, bodies rejecting the implants, and having to either fix or remove the implants to rectify the problems. Multiple, painful, expensive surgeries to fix something that was not broken to begin with.

It's fucking scary.

Reactions: AriaZahara
I remember one model...was it NikkiAlana? seemed to have some problems with her new boobs

Jupiter551 said:
I remember one model...was it NikkiAlana? seemed to have some problems with her new boobs
I know at least 2 off the top of my head.

I had problems - but it was because of the surgeon putting in too big of implants. But, you know what - I don't regret it one bit, and I'm going to get them again. :)

AshaSnow said:
I'm eventually going to get implants, and I wouldn't even consider it if the gummy bear implants hadn't been developed. Regular saline and silicone implants aren't anywhere near as natural seeming as gummy bear ones. xxxChelseaxxx's boobs especially feel real and awesome :D There was one girl whose enhanced boobs I felt and they were hard as rocks -- I think they must have been the saline ones. Just awful and creepy.

Neglecting the whole issue of my preferences (and I think you and the OP both look great now) - 'hard as rocks' - can be a result of capsular contraction.

Basically - you're putting something in the body that is not naturally there - and different peoples bodies react differently.
A 'capsule' forms around the wound - which has all sorts of poorly understood things going on in the capsule wall.
In some women, this capsule becomes hard and contracts, making the implant rigid - though it's not actually changed the implant - it's the tissue around it.

If I was considering getting implants (which at the moment seems vanishingly unlikely), I'd be waiting till there was good hard data on comparisons of post-surgery complications at least 3 years out.

(where complications include cosmetic ones, rather than just leakages and other implant failures)

Status
Not open for further replies.