AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Image Sizing for Uploading

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2021
Twitter Username
@D_A_Xmfc
MFC Username
D_A_X
Hello,

When uploading images to my MFC Shares albums, does MFC automatically convert them to 72 dpi?

Should they be a different size? I don't really want my images to be printable because that would preclude me from selling prints in the future.....I want to make sure that 72 dpi is acceptable and/of if anyone has a different opinion?

Thanks !!!!!

Now that I think about it, the best way to word this question is:

Is there a preferred image size (dpi and dimensions) when uploading images to an album on MFC? (Lol - sorry I wasn't clear in the post above.... )

Upvote 0
Sorry I don’t think I’ll be of much help, as outside of the size limit I pay no attention to the size of my images there. I never really thought about purchasers wanting to print from my page.

Maybe someone else can chime in.

Reactions: D_A_X
Upvote 0
I think the best option would be to convert them to 72dpi before you upload them, there are a few tools that can batch convert and save you some time

Although anything less than 300dpi should make it non printable so maybe you don't need to go so low.

Reactions: D_A_X
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.