AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

imlive customers asked to send in id?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 27, 2015
i was in pvt show with a model and it just cut off 20 credits into show.... i had purchased 100 credits.
then imlive sends me emails saying there was a technical problem and they now want me to send a pic of my id.to restore my account.
I find very questionable and wonder if it has happened to anyone else.... and if so were there any problems afterwards.
this is what they sent me....

Thank you for contacting ImLive.com Customer Service and reporting this matter.
Due to a technical problem we were unable to process your transaction. We were able to cancel the transaction before it had been submitted and fully processed; therefore, your credit card has not been charged for this purchase.
With regards to your query, it is important for us to verify your identity in order to secure both our Members and ourselves from any potentially fraudulent activities.
We therefore kindly ask that you send us a photocopy of an ID card you possess (Driver License, Passport) by mail (using a scanner)
Please scan your ID and send it via email to you to Imlive@usercompliance.com
Please add your account username to the scanned copy.
Upon the receipt and verification of your ID, your account will be reactivated and you will be most welcome to resume your membership of ImLive.com via credit card purchases.
Obviously, the information you forward to us will remain confidential and your documentation will be used only for the purpose of validating your identity with regards to your ImLive.com account.
Thank you for your understanding.
Sincerely James Wolfe Imlive.com User Compliance Department

i was in pvt show with a model and it just cut off 20 credits into show.... i had purchased 100 credits.
then imlive sends me emails saying there was a technical problem and they now want me to send a pic of my id.to restore my account.
I find very questionable and wonder if it has happened to anyone else.... and if so were there any problems afterwards.
this is what they sent me....

Thank you for contacting ImLive.com Customer Service and reporting this matter.
Due to a technical problem we were unable to process your transaction. We were able to cancel the transaction before it had been submitted and fully processed; therefore, your credit card has not been charged for this purchase.
With regards to your query, it is important for us to verify your identity in order to secure both our Members and ourselves from any potentially fraudulent activities.
We therefore kindly ask that you send us a photocopy of an ID card you possess (Driver License, Passport) by mail (using a scanner)
Please scan your ID and send it via email to you to Imlive@usercompliance.com
Please add your account username to the scanned copy.
Upon the receipt and verification of your ID, your account will be reactivated and you will be most welcome to resume your membership of ImLive.com via credit card purchases.
Obviously, the information you forward to us will remain confidential and your documentation will be used only for the purpose of validating your identity with regards to your ImLive.com account.
Thank you for your understanding.
Sincerely James Wolfe Imlive.com User Compliance Department

I know nothing about their site but I think you should go to the site and find the support email and ask them if there really was a problem just to make sure that it is their support that actually sent the message. If they confirm, they probably have a policy of verifying that is your card or they may have reason to believe that the card you used was stolen or something! It isn't uncommon for sites to do this both for their benefit and tbe customers. :)

i thought the same thing , so i sent another email to them. asking questions and stating my concerns. of someone hacking and phishing, or what the issue was. they never told me what the issue was with my card. there responce

Dear Ball3r559,
I am in receipt of your email to ImLive.com Customer Service.
Firstly, we would like to thank you for your custom note that we appreciate the concern you have expressed. However, please be informed that the ID requirement is important for our security.
Though we understand the reluctance you have of submitting your ID, you can rest assured that we do not disclose the information or documentation of our guests to third parties, as we are committed in our privacy policy and our terms of use.
Thank you. Sincerely, James Wolfe ImLive.com User Compliance Department

when i first started using my card i had issues but it was on the banks side trying to protect me. Not from the sites. plus my purchase went through and then imlive shut it down. Im on chaturbate mfc jasmin and purchases just dont go through if low funds. but thank you for answer to my question

Yes confirm by phone using the phone number at Imlive.com. Do NOT send your ID before verifying by phone. I've worked at Imlive for many years and never heard this before. That domain is not correct either. @Usercompliance???? Nope the domain should be xxxx@Imlive.com. Every support email I've ever sent or received was @imlive.com. I'd be willing to bet this is a phishing email. Plus notice the grammatical errors.

If you need help finding the phone # let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.