AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

In LIKE with a CAM girl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am new to this CAM sites and only recently started in the past month since my marriage fell apart . I came first for the visual but discovered the emotional side of it with chatting to a woman directly. I read past stories and I would like your opinions. So J met this girl and got her WhatsApp details and we started talking. Was very fun to talk too, I never did Pvt shows or ask any nudes or stuff like that. So of course I ask the question why she CAM, and she told me to get her out of debt. Me being nice or super dumbass send her some money and over the course of 2 weeks cause she had medical and family bills I sent over $20k USD. Now we talk about meeting after covid and she actually send me her passport to prove who she is. She's from near Russia so I can understand as well that there is benefit for her since I'm from Australia. She asked me not to come to CB to see her work and we just keep in touch on WhatsApp.

Now I'm trying to work out if this could be genuine and how I can tell. Now she asked for another $20k to clear her debt which I have no issues sending but I'm thinking to hold off and see how she reacts? What do you all think am I a dumb ass because she only talking to me cause I keep sending her money? I just don't know why she given

me her passport. I try to look in the good in the ppl and feel like I will just be left with empty promises. I don't think I can handle it at this point in my life. Love to hear everyone feedback please!
It’s very sweet that you are trying to build a true friendship or relationship with her, but never forget where we are, in my personal opinion there’s few close to none camgirls that enter to the industry to “meet new people”, we are working, it’s true that sometimes we can develop some friendly feelings for one individual more than the others, after all we are not robots, but even so, this is our job, we are looking to profit from this doesn’t matter the reason, mine are taxes…what you have to ask yourself is, the monetary investment you are making for her worth what you are getting? Talking over WhatsApp with her, this special treatment, more personal friendship, etc. If it does and you are totally fine with what you have right now with her, then go ahead and keep the investment, but if you think you are gonna get something more for sending her more money…I would re-evaluate what you are doing, because you might get disappointed.

My kids always be my first priorities
Personally, I don't have kids, but 110% agree. Enjoying the life I've built for myself. Done stupid things, too, just like everybody. 20k $ to a Russian scamming model it's nothing, so you won't ever find me judging. I'm also the last person you should take relationships advice from and also, for some reason, a fucking magnet for craziness. That said. Focus on yourself and the kids. Just my 2 cents. Good luck.

$20k is like a year's worth of college tuition for a good school. instead of spending frivolously on sexy internet strangers in the future, maybe it would be a better idea to have that money saved for your children's future? you seem like a wealthy man able to easily part with $20k, but you never know what may happen in the future.

anywho op, glad you were able to come out of this situation head up high and sorry about your marriage ending. hope everything goes drama-free and fair for the sake of your kiddos. have you thought about maybe speaking with a counselor or therapist to help you? im only suggesting because it seems like in your vulnerable state, you were taken advantage of. it might be good to have an objective person to help guide and cope through this difficult time. marriages ending can be very traumatic and painful for everyone involved.

Yeh it's 💯 my fault . I deserved to be scammed if I believed some sob story. Forget sometimes I can't always believe in the good in ppl , well not on some CAM site. I do feel bad though for those who may end up losing money they don't have. But if you get the right person in a vulnerable state, you can play the game right and hit the jackpot. Just hope no poor guy gets fuckedd and ends up doing something stupid to themselves.
I don't think it was 100% your fault at all. The reason I tried to highlight your responsibility in it, was just so you wouldn't go and do revenge. The whole cheesy 2 wrongs don't make a right thing.
I don't think you should think it was 100% your fault at all, I just don't think you should go after some kind of crazy revenge and potentially become consumed by it. But it seems like you have come to that conclusion yourself now too, which is really good.

I am sorry that this happened to you. There is a lot of this antisocial con artist B.S. going on, but then there are also genuine cam models too.

Guys, if a model starts asking you for offsite contact and stuff, especially right away, take it as a warning sign that something isn't right. We talk to hundreds if not 1000s of guys, so asking for stuff like that, when first meeting a new guy, seems very sus to me.

I am glad that you have this in a better perspective now, and won't be victimized by con artists again.

$20k is like a year's worth of college tuition for a good school. instead of spending frivolously on sexy internet strangers in the future, maybe it would be a better idea to have that money saved for your children's future? you seem like a wealthy man able to easily part with $20k, but you never know what may happen in the future.
🤔 as an average guy here downunder, $20k is like 5 months wages for me!

I wish I could forego that much so easily. ;)

It’s very sweet that you are trying to build a true friendship or relationship with her, but never forget where we are, in my personal opinion there’s few close to none camgirls that enter to the industry to “meet new people”, we are working, it’s true that sometimes we can develop some friendly feelings for one individual more than the others, after all we are not robots, but even so, this is our job, we are looking to profit from this doesn’t matter the reason, mine are taxes…what you have to ask yourself is, the monetary investment you are making for her worth what you are getting? Talking over WhatsApp with her, this special treatment, more personal friendship, etc. If it does and you are totally fine with what you have right now with her, then go ahead and keep the investment, but if you think you are gonna get something more for sending her more money…I would re-evaluate what you are doing, because you might get disappointed.
I actually don't think I was talking to her all this time, just felt very strange when I look back I think I'll just keep everyone on CB and when I log off that's it. I actually started back on cam sites again and I think it's my tipping style that fucks me so I hear the words trying to suck me in lol. I think I know the game now , but it's business so gotta appericate the marketing strategies.

Reactions: Minimal_Yume
With 90%+ of the scams being studio models, wtf do all the dudes go to them. There's plenty independent who don't scam and don't need a translator.
I like variety. But I do feel the westerners are not as cunning and real geniune. Espically everyone in here!! I'll try to visit everyone 🤣

🤔 as an average guy here downunder, $20k is like 5 months wages for me!

I wish I could forego that much so easily. ;)
I would say get into crypto bro while market is down. If you want PM and I can tell you what coins I am invested in. I've had a friend turn $300usd on Shiba inu coin in 2 months into $480k USD just recently. It is abit of gambling but I got some crazy gains playing some of my portfolio like this and majority 80% just long term holds. I'm in Brissy where U from bro?

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ozzie_ and Billyboy

anywho op, glad you were able to come out of this situation head up high and sorry about your marriage ending. hope everything goes drama-free and fair for the sake of your kiddos. have you thought about maybe speaking with a counselor or therapist to help you? im only suggesting because it seems like in your vulnerable state, you were taken advantage of. it might be good to have an objective person to help guide and cope through this difficult time. marriages ending can be very traumatic and painful for everyone involved.
I think my mind is in a better place , I will definitely seek help if I sidetrack again. I've been very fortunate cause of the crypto market this year and probably why I easily sent that girl that $20k so quickly. I will definitely be taking it easy with my spending and locking myself out my crypto just in case I get dumb again.

Reactions: AudriTwo
I would say get into crypto bro while market is down. If you want PM and I can tell you what coins I am invested in. I've had a friend turn $300usd on Shiba inu coin in 2 months into $480k USD just recently. It is abit of gambling but I got some crazy gains playing some of my portfolio like this and majority 80% just long term holds. I'm in Brissy where U from bro?
🤔 hmmm.... PM sent

With 90%+ of the scams being studio models, wtf do all the dudes go to them. There's plenty independent who don't scam and don't need a translator.
6-12 tks privates 😂 😂
And I might be off-base, but other potential reasons:
feeling important when that 1000 tokens you just tipped a girl is more than half her day
the whole savior/damsel in distress thing🤷‍♂️
Wanting to learn/practice a new language
Feeling more like talking so avoiding the crowded rooms
Fetish involving people from a certain country
Wanting to take advantage of someone who's new and doesn't know better yet

Guys, if a model starts asking you for offsite contact and stuff, especially right away, take it as a warning sign that something isn't right. We talk to hundreds if not 1000s of guys, so asking for stuff like that, when first meeting a new guy, seems very sus to me.
The way I see it, if you go to a random crowded bar, are you the type of guy who gets the number of or ends up going home with the really cute waitress or bartender at the end of the night? If not, then yeah it seems suspicious to me too 😂

• Funny!
Reactions: Humburgalar
Some folks love ham hocks and some folks love pork chops and some folks love vegetable soup.

6-12 tks privates 😂 😂
And I might be off-base, but other potential reasons:
feeling important when that 1000 tokens you just tipped a girl is more than half her day
the whole savior/damsel in distress thing🤷‍♂️
Wanting to learn/practice a new language
Feeling more like talking so avoiding the crowded rooms
Fetish involving people from a certain country
Wanting to take advantage of someone who's new and doesn't know better yet

The way I see it, if you go to a random crowded bar, are you the type of guy who gets the number of or ends up going home with the really cute waitress or bartender at the end of the night? If not, then yeah it seems suspicious to me too 😂
I was a bar tender and a waitress for years. That type of guy doesn’t exist. That’s another profession where women are bombarded by men offering themselves up, thinking they are the only one doing it or are “special”. When the reality is that tens of others are doing the same thing every shift.

For a guy to truly stand out and be more attractive than the rest of the herd he has to put some major work in. But a lot of guys don’t realize that, and think their mere presence is enough, due to egos etc. When in reality they need to stand out from the competition. A little extra money isn’t enough to make a guy truly stand out and for a woman to fall head over heels for him at hello, or barely having known him. But con artists know a lot of guys aren’t savvy to that, and will play in to their egos, and take them hook, line and sinker.

I was a bar tender and a waitress for years. That type of guy doesn’t exist. That’s another profession where women are bombarded by men offering themselves up, thinking they are the only one doing it or are “special”. When the reality is that tens of others are doing the same thing every shift.

For a guy to truly stand out and be more attractive than the rest of the herd he has to put some major work in. But a lot of guys don’t realize that, and think their mere presence is enough, due to egos etc. When in reality they need to stand out from the competition. A little extra money isn’t enough to make a guy truly stand out and for a woman to fall head over heels for him at hello, or barely having known him. But con artists know a lot of guys aren’t savvy to that, and will play in to their egos, and take them hook, line and sinker.
that was my point 😂 😂 it's a 1/1000 chance, like with models 🤷‍♂️

90% of the scams may be from studio models, but that does not mean that 90% of studio models are scammers. I have never had anything but good experiences with studio models (well there was one time :blackeye:) .

Just like independents, they are attractive, fun, engaging and entertaining to visit 🤷

Guys fuck me, I read the sticky link of all the stories like me. Omg I'm such a dumbass, super embrassed. Try to see good in people and I get my ass served on a silver platter. Don't even care about the money. Fuck I'm done with CB anyways , I got a shit ton of tokens, if anyone who wants it, Msg me and I will split it all your way. Thank you for your responses. Crazy thing is I got her passport and have government connections in her country, don't know if I should track her down and teach her a lesson. My fault anyway for being a sucker. I can't help but laugh that I'm such a loser!
I want it please thanks

Guys fuck me, I read the sticky link of all the stories like me. Omg I'm such a dumbass, super embrassed. Try to see good in people and I get my ass served on a silver platter. Don't even care about the money. Fuck I'm done with CB anyways , I got a shit ton of tokens, if anyone who wants it, Msg me and I will split it all your way. Thank you for your responses. Crazy thing is I got her passport and have government connections in her country, don't know if I should track her down and teach her a lesson. My fault anyway for being a sucker. I can't help but laugh that I'm such a loser!
I'm sorry you had this experience, especially after going through a divorce. I promise not all cam girls are Russian vampires. Just like not all patrons are freeloading creeps. Despite the transactional nature of things, I think there is opportunity for genuine human connection in the cam scene so long as boundaries are set on both sides. Sharing personally identifying info is a big taboo in my opinion. The internet is a wonderful and terrifying place. Be safe.

Reactions: odioso
I'm sorry you had this experience, especially after going through a divorce. I promise not all cam girls are Russian vampires. Just like not all patrons are freeloading creeps. Despite the transactional nature of things, I think there is opportunity for genuine human connection in the cam scene so long as boundaries are set on both sides. Sharing personally identifying info is a big taboo in my opinion. The internet is a wonderful and terrifying place. Be safe.
Thanks for taking the time to give your thoughts. I'm definitely enjoying CB much more now that i have my limits. I actually can see how good in marketing some of these cam girls are. I don't talk about my private life so harder for anyone to use it against me. Just have fun and log off.

So I am new to this CAM sites and only recently started in the past month since my marriage fell apart . I came first for the visual but discovered the emotional side of it with chatting to a woman directly. I read past stories and I would like your opinions. So J met this girl and got her WhatsApp details and we started talking. Was very fun to talk too, I never did Pvt shows or ask any nudes or stuff like that. So of course I ask the question why she CAM, and she told me to get her out of debt. Me being nice or super dumbass send her some money and over the course of 2 weeks cause she had medical and family bills I sent over $20k USD. Now we talk about meeting after covid and she actually send me her passport to prove who she is. She's from near Russia so I can understand as well that there is benefit for her since I'm from Australia. She asked me not to come to CB to see her work and we just keep in touch on WhatsApp.

Now I'm trying to work out if this could be genuine and how I can tell. Now she asked for another $20k to clear her debt which I have no issues sending but I'm thinking to hold off and see how she reacts? What do you all think am I a dumb ass because she only talking to me cause I keep sending her money? I just don't know why she given

me her passport. I try to look in the good in the ppl and feel like I will just be left with empty promises. I don't think I can handle it at this point in my life. Love to hear everyone feedback please!
Yo, for $20k I’ll be the best friend you’ve ever fucking had. That being said, anyone that is gifted that much money from the sky and has the nerve to ask for more, is for sure taking advantage of someone they know is vulnerable. I know that’s not easy to hear but I feel like deep down, you have to know it’s true. You came on here to ask because you have doubts. And I think that you are right to doubt it. Only the two of you know what your relationship is, but you don’t really know. You don’t know if you can trust this woman. And if she’s asking for that much money after already receiving so much, it’s a good bet that she can’t be trusted.

Have fun, but proceed with caution.

Go into this and take her for who she is: a fantasy girl who lives on the internet.

$20K is a LOT of fucking money and she would have to work a long time to earn that much...also keep that in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.