AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

INFINITY Games

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2015
From what I've seen of INFINITY, I'm thinking about picking it up.

Marvel characters? I dig it.

Star Wars on its way? Even better.

Even some of the Disney cartoon characters could be fun, intermixed with the aforementioned groups.

Has anyone here played it? I think I understand the concept, but I want to know more about how people find it. Were you disappointed at all? Is there anything that you love about it?

From what I've seen of INFINITY, I'm thinking about picking it up.

Marvel characters? I dig it.

Star Wars on its way? Even better.

Even some of the Disney cartoon characters could be fun, intermixed with the aforementioned groups.

Has anyone here played it? I think I understand the concept, but I want to know more about how people find it. Were you disappointed at all? Is there anything that you love about it?

I haven't played the newest 3.0 (Star Wars) version yet, but I was personally pretty disappointed with the 2.0 (Marvel) version. The gameplay didn't float my boat. I'm a HUGE Star Wars fan, but still couldn't bring myself to spend the money on it. I had played Skylanders with my son before that, and I enjoy the concept of integrating toys into games, but Skylanders was far superior as far as gameplay.

I would (highly) recommend LEGO Dimensions before any of the Infinity games.

I haven't played the newest 3.0 (Star Wars) version yet, but I was personally pretty disappointed with the 2.0 (Marvel) version. The gameplay didn't float my boat. I'm a HUGE Star Wars fan, but still couldn't bring myself to spend the money on it. I had played Skylanders with my son before that, and I enjoy the concept of integrating toys into games, but Skylanders was far superior as far as gameplay.

I would (highly) recommend LEGO Dimensions before any of the Infinity games.

I vaguely remember seeing a commercial for LEGO Dimensions. Maybe I'm wrong... it seems like a variation of MINECRAFT, but perhaps with some physical material incorporated?

I still want to hear more people weigh-in on the INFINITY games.

I vaguely remember seeing a commercial for LEGO Dimensions. Maybe I'm wrong... it seems like a variation of MINECRAFT, but perhaps with some physical material incorporated?

I still want to hear more people weigh-in on the INFINITY games.

Dimensions is not like Minecraft at all, if you've ever played any of the LEGO games, it's along those lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.