AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

International Wire Transfer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2015
I am located in Canada and I have the International Wire Transfer as a payment method. I still haven't received my payment that was sent on the 1st. It's been 5 business days and Im getting paranoid. Has anyone ever had the same problem?

Kealibabyxo said:
I am located in Canada and I have the International Wire Transfer as a payment method. I still haven't received my payment that was sent on the 1st. It's been 5 business days and Im getting paranoid. Has anyone ever had the same problem?
Did you make the minimum payout? You must make 20,000 tokens ($1000 USD) in order for them to send it. If not, it'll roll over to the next pay period.

I also receive international wire transfer and am in Canada, and I received mine on April 1st. I always receive the day after cut off unless it's a weekend or holiday.

Reactions: Kealibabyxo
Yes I made over 20000 tokens (1000$) I live in Quebec, maybe it takes longer for me? I just recently emailed MFC and since it's Friday today Im going to have to wait til Monday for them to contact my bank. I have called my bank and they said international wire transfers usually take about 3 to 5 business days. Hopefully I get it on Monday. Thank you Nicole Riley for the reply! xox

Hey, I'm in Europe and I was just wondering if for example I have to have a minimum of 1000 usd on february 16th for me to be paid on the 1st of March, or 1000 by the 28th of February to be paid on the 1st of march. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.