AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Internetmodeling gift forwarding?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 29, 2011
Since I'm stuck with Internetmodeling for now, I thought I could use these few advantages it provides, such as gift forwarding. So here is my question to all girls who ever used Internetmodeling gift forwarding service. Do they really deliver? How long did it take for you? Did you get a message before they sent it out? And if I haven't made $500 in a week, will they inform me before taking shipping costs from my earnings?

Thank you :)

I'm not super familiar with IM, but how are you "stuck" with them?

Internet modeling is a Streamate studio, that's why she is stuck. I think the payout is only 25% there or something ridiculous. You can get out of Internet Modeling by going on the weekly pay option in Princess Jenny's instead. She only takes out like 2% or something.

Reactions: xAmandax
LiciousLily said:
Internet modeling is a Streamate studio, that's why she is stuck. I think the payout is only 25% there or something ridiculous. You can get out of Internet Modeling by going on the weekly pay option in Princess Jenny's instead. She only takes out like 2% or something.

InternetModeling pays 20%. :( I thought ImLive's percentage (30%) was bad, but InternetModeling's percentage is the worst I've heard of so far.

And I agree with Lily. PrincessJenny can hook you up with Streamate (the REAL site) daily pay. I thought I was stuck with Internet Modeling too, but she was able to get me out of their ridiculous 1-year contract.

Reactions: xAmandax
There are two aspects in this me being stuck story. First of all, I thought going directly to SM will be impossible because of my contract with Internetmodeling. How would dailypay help me? I should open another account with them and I would be directly on SM? Will they take 2%-6% (not sure what the right % is) of 35% what SM pays? If that's the case then hell yes I would go for it. But do they offer a chance to hold my payments like for example a week? And if I am using Payoneer and will be getting money on my card every day, I believe I have to pay the load to card fee what is like $5 every time? That sounds like a lot..

The other problem is that one studio in my country made an exclusive deal with SM and every girl from there now has to go through that studio what only pays like 40% from what the girl earns. (+ they have a schedule and they have to earn a minimum of $500 per week to get paid $200) I was one of the last girls who got to register through Internetmodeling and thanks to that deal IM is now not accepting girls from where I come from.

I am currently not living there anymore, I moved to Spain so I thought myself a back up plan but I have some problems with that too. If I could get my residency documents of Spain, I could use them to set up a new SM account without being flagged by the system since I am using documents from another country. I also had a talk about it with SM live support and they said it's possible BUT in order to get my paperwork done I need a rental agreement in Spanish and a bunch of other documents what my landlord fails to give me..

So it's a bit of a mess I'm in. Hope you understood what I meant and sorry if I am not expressing myself correctly since English is not my native language.

The_Brown_Fox said:
LiciousLily said:

InternetModeling pays 20%. :( I thought ImLive's percentage (30%) was bad, but InternetModeling's percentage is the worst I've heard of so far.

And I agree with Lily. PrincessJenny can hook you up with Streamate (the REAL site) daily pay. I thought I was stuck with Internet Modeling too, but she was able to get me out of their ridiculous 1-year contract.

ok how do I find out or how do I get a hold of PrincessJenny to go about doing this. Need more info.

NickkiHard said:
ok how do I find out or how do I get a hold of PrincessJenny to go about doing this. Need more info.

I'll look for her e-mail address real quick and pm it to you. E-mail her, and she'll give you all the details you need.

xAmandax said:
And if I am using Payoneer and will be getting money on my card every day, I believe I have to pay the load to card fee what is like $5 every time? That sounds like a lot..

Hey,

Payoneer Pricing and Fees may vary between partner programs, however in general when getting a payment you will have the option of a standard load or immediate load. Standard loads can take up to 2 business days to process, and are less expensive than the immediate ones. If you're in a rush to get paid, however, immediate loads will get you the funds within 2 hours of confirming the payment.

Additionally, if you sign up for Payoneer in January you can take advantage of our New Year promotions, which you can read more about here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6294

In regards to your current signup and payment situation, I am not personally familiar with the system and how it works however PrincessJenny would indeed be the person to talk to. I wish you luck getting it all sorted out ;)

xAmandax said:
I need a rental agreement in Spanish and a bunch of other documents what my landlord fails to give me..
You can try the city hall (ayuntamiento). They can give you a document that might help you. You don't need to explain that it is for a webcam site. Tell them it is for the phone company or to have discounts on the public transportation.

If you are in Madrid area, expect to wait 1-2 hours in line. So, I suggest you to call the city hall first to know if you need to show them any other document beside the rental agreement. If you come from one of the 27 state members, the ID issued by your country is valid. Otherwise, use your passport. And ask SM if the document from the city hall is enough. You won't wanna go through all this trouble to find out that the document is good only to buy bus tickets ;)

MyCamgirl said:
xAmandax said:
I need a rental agreement in Spanish and a bunch of other documents what my landlord fails to give me..
You can try the city hall (ayuntamiento). They can give you a document that might help you. You don't need to explain that it is for a webcam site. Tell them it is for the phone company or to have discounts on the public transportation.

If you are in Madrid area, expect to wait 1-2 hours in line. So, I suggest you to call the city hall first to know if you need to show them any other document beside the rental agreement. If you come from one of the 27 state members, the ID issued by your country is valid. Otherwise, use your passport. And ask SM if the document from the city hall is enough. You won't wanna go through all this trouble to find out that the document is good only to buy bus tickets ;)

What's the document called? I went there to do my padron (I need this to get my recidencia and with recidencia, I should get some sort of an ID with what I can open another account in SM without being flagged) but for padron I need a rental agreement in Spanish and a water or electricity bill. Since everything is under my landlords name and he fails to give us a rental agreement in Spanish, I can't get my padron.. So this is where the problem is.. Can you tell me whats the document called? Maybe its not the same one.
Thanks a bunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.