AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"Invisible" mode

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was possibly just an educated guess. If you usually go on and see them at a specific kind of time, they may have randomly PMed you, then you read the message and it "confirmed" the guess.
Or of course, there could be a bug and the green dot shows to the model to show you're online. I think it's the former though
None of this explains why @Life_Happens got a PM while visiting a model in invisible mode that he hadn't visited before 🤔

I am sure that I was once told that models can see which users are spying.
A model told me the same, albeit a long-ish time ago (~2019). I'm not 100% sure if she could see my nick or if I was the only one spying and she just assumed it was me (it was).

Reactions: Ozzie_
I would like to know this also with regards to Stripchat, @Charlie_SC @xChloe, can you shed some light and clarification please? Or can a model enlighten us?

I am sure that I was once told that models can see which users are spying.

1) Is this true (Models cans see which users are spying)?
2) Does this include invisible users?
3) Does this include Fanclub members who spy for free?
4) How about 2 & 3 combined ;)

Hello, and thank you (as always) for your questions; I will try to explain how it works.

The models do not see who exactly is spying if we are talking about users who are displayed in their guest list, they see only the number of "spies."

In most cases (especially if the user is in Invisible mode), this gives complete privacy in spying, and that's true.

However, in their stats, models can see the nicknames of those who paid to watch the show.

So I guess what happens is: the model sees that the number of spying users has changed > opens the stats > sees the nickname > writes the user a personal private message.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Thanks as always @xChloe,

Does this also apply to Fanclub members who spy for free? Are they treated by the system as just a normal spy user?

Just to clarify what you have said:
The models do not see who exactly is spying if we are talking about users who are displayed in their guest list, they see only the number of "spies."
So during the private show they can see that XX number of users are spying but not who it is?
Also, are invisible spying users included in these spy stats?

In most cases (especially if the user is in Invisible mode), this gives complete privacy in spying, and that's true.

However, in their stats, models can see the nicknames of those who paid to watch the show.
There is an area of their pages/whatever where models can see who those spies were?
Is this something that can be looked at retrospectively?

If for example a model knew they had a private show on, say, March 8th could they go back today to see who, if anyone spied on the show on that date?

So I guess what happens is: the model sees that the number of spying users has changed > opens the stats > sees the nickname > writes the user a personal private message.
Personally, I have no problem with models knowing who is spying.

There is an area of their pages/whatever where models can see who those spies were?
Is this something that can be looked at retrospectively?
They can see the source of tokens in their tip records. So I believe that the answer is yes.

I suppose it's the same in a broad sense as tipping. You reveal yourself when you tip/spy.

They can see the source of tokens in their tip records. So I believe that the answer is yes.

I suppose it's the same in a broad sense as tipping. You reveal yourself when you tip/spy.

mmmm, unless it's an anonymous tip, right?

Does this also apply to Fanclub members who spy for free? Are they treated by the system as just a normal spy user?
If there's no tokens incoming then I don't see who's spying, so no, I don't see the name of a fanclub member if they're spying on a show.

That's correct ⬆️
Ah, but does the model have a list of the number of viewers? More precisely, if I am fan club, and in invisible mode, does the model see that there is an "invisible" member spying? Even if there is no name?

Ah, but does the model have a list of the number of viewers? More precisely, if I am fan club, and in invisible mode, does the model see that there is an "invisible" member spying? Even if there is no name?

The model only sees the number of spying users - and only those who spy for money (not FC members).

Reactions: Taxistheft
Status
Not open for further replies.