AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Iphone streaming problem

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 17, 2024
hey, when i stream from my iphone my cam screen is black i cant see myself and my viewers see me. How to enable to see myself? Thanks

You must close the app and then go to Safari settings and delete the cache, then open the application again and that's it you can see yourself. Another thing, if you have your account open on a PC, try not to have it in open broadcast, that is, you must have stripchat outside the transmission center on the PC so that the camera can appear. I hope it helps you.

Upvote 0
If you're still having issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to us for further assistance.
Please note, our official Stripchat Support team is also always available for all support/guidance.

How to contact the Stripchat Support team:

Upvote 0