AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

is anyone on google+?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2011
If anyone is already on google+ i would be very happy to get an invitation! my email is traditiolo(at)googlemail.com

I wonder if google+ will be a bit more laid back on posting nudity than facebook.

I'm on Google+ and I like what I see so far.

Invites are disabled, as well as a workaround (how I got my invite) that was around for a short time.

From the ToS:
8.3 Google reserves the right (but shall have no obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all Content from any Service. For some of the Services, Google may provide tools to filter out explicit sexual content. These tools include the SafeSearch preference settings (see http://www.google.com/help/customize.html#safe). In addition, there are commercially available services and software to limit access to material that you may find objectionable.

So only time will tell. With Circles it makes it very easy to filter what all your friends/followers see. I'd actually follow models on Google+ (where I wouldn't on FB) knowing that my co-workers, friends and family can't see who I am following.

Reactions: Traditio
The other nice thing in this context is that you can limit or prohibit reshares of your content.
The sharing changes +Kelly Ellis mentioned earlier today are starting to roll out:

1) The next time you share something, you'll see a dialog explaining how to edit or delete your post, or disable comments or reshares.

2) When you try to share a limited post, you'll see a friendly reminder to be thoughtful about who you're sharing with.

3) You can't share limited posts publicly. (You can still share limited posts with other individuals and circles.)

And just to reiterate: as the author you always have the option of disabling reshares entirely on a given post. Just click the triangle menu at the top right of your post, and select "Disable reshare."

Thanks again for the feedback everyone!

Here is the link. I'm not sure who can or can't see it. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.