AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is Chaturbate no longer accepting Colombian Cedulas for age verification?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CheeseburgerJesus

Banhammered
Aug 26, 2021
Hi, yesterday someone pointed out to me that Chaturbate's age verification page has changed a little and does not seem to be accepting Colombian Cedulas (national government issued voter ID cards) anymore. Indeed I tried setting up a new account and the ID was instantly denied twice.
It says you need a Passport or Drivers Licence.
Is it really only Passport or drivers license now? This will be a massive change for Colombia since I imagine less than 5% of Colombians have those things. (closer to 1% of webcam models)

The girls applying are generally already selling in-person services to randos for US $20-$50. Yes they are "desperate people with big problems to solve urgently", - they would like to stop fucking strangers while jumping through minimal hoops if possible. I know it's a lot to ask, but they're asking.
I'm curious, do you then fuck these girls in your shows?

Reactions: Brit and Mila_
Upvote 0
...the purpose of this thread is simply to determine if "no more cedulas" is actually the case or if the ones I've submitted simply weren't good enough somehow, as they were rejected repeatedly and rapidly enough to suggest they had not been reviewed at all, simply rejected out of hand.

Must be the latter for whatever reasons. As cbhours said earlier, there would be many more reports otherwise.

Upvote 0
I'm curious, do you then fuck these girls in your shows?
If someone is specifically applying to do that then obviously they would need age verification, so that too - but that's not what brings me here. I already have over 15 active partners for my broadcasts, most of them have been broadcasting on chaturbate since 2018 or before. I have signed nearly a thousand models up to chaturbate and only perform with a few of them.
Must be the latter for whatever reasons. As cbhours said earlier, there would be many more reports otherwise.
In any case it seems whatever the issue was its fixed now.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
If someone is specifically applying to do that then obviously they would need age verification, so that too - but that's not what brings me here. I already have over 15 active partners for my broadcasts, most of them have been broadcasting on chaturbate since 2018 or before. I have signed nearly a thousand models up to chaturbate and only perform with a few of them.

Do you sign them up as a studio or as independent broadcasters?

Upvote 0

Avoided answering the question about banging random hoes

Pretty sure this answered the question, did it not?

Upvote 0
Avoided answering the question about banging random hoes
I didn't see any questions about "banging random hoes". Additionally I object to the terms "banging". "random" and "hoes". I create content with a diverse group of co-creators for about 10 hours a day, every day. None of my partners are random nor do any of them identify sexually as gardening tools.

Upvote 0
Do you sign them up as a studio or as independent broadcasters?
It depends if I have to sort their payouts, a lot of them have never had a bank account and don't know how to. I encourage them to open OF accounts and as soon as they have a balance there they are motivated to get a bank account opened up and receive payments, and this usually pushes my studio girls towards independence, which I prefer. I have attorneys and accountants available to sort any red tape they may encounter.

For my studio girls I provide:
Workspace
Equipment
Payment processing
Accounting and tax preparation
Utilities
Photography, Videography - content creation and editing
Food, Housing and housekeeping.

As you can imagine space is very limited and I cant remember the last time I had a vacancy. Even the space I left open for emergencies appears to be someone's residence now. So independent is the only option for now.

I try to get my co-creators as independent as possible over time since I find it much more productive and refreshing to work with models who have vision and a brand to build that they care about and who understand the value of publicity and are in a position to monetize it. It's much less of an uphill battle than working with some burnt out party girl who can't put her phone down and wants to cam just long enough to get enough cash together for a bag of party drugs so she can get her ass down to the techno club or wherever her dj is spinning. I mean girls like that have gotten me through the broadcast more than once and I appreciate them and all but there are just so many of them and I am not just trying to get laid or make a quick buck. I like both of those things sure but I am trying to build brands, especially my own and its much better to work with likeminded people.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
It depends if I have to sort their payouts, a lot of them have never had a bank account and don't know how to. I encourage them to open OF accounts and as soon as they have a balance there they are motivated to get a bank account opened up and receive payments, and this usually pushes my studio girls towards independence, which I prefer. I have attorneys and accountants available to sort any red tape they may encounter.

For my studio girls I provide:
Workspace
Equipment
Payment processing
Accounting and tax preparation
Utilities
Photography, Videography - content creation and editing
Food, Housing and housekeeping.

As you can imagine space is very limited and I cant remember the last time I had a vacancy. Even the space I left open for emergencies appears to be someone's residence now. So independent is the only option for now.

I try to get my co-creators as independent as possible over time since I find it much more productive and refreshing to work with models who have vision and a brand to build that they care about and who understand the value of publicity and are in a position to monetize it. It's much less of an uphill battle than working with some burnt out party girl who can't put her phone down and wants to cam just long enough to get enough cash together for a bag of party drugs so she can get her ass down to the techno club or wherever her dj is spinning. I mean girls like that have gotten me through the broadcast more than once and I appreciate them and all but there are just so many of them and I am not just trying to get laid or make a quick buck. I like both of those things sure but I am trying to build brands, especially my own and its much better to work with likeminded people.

So let me clarify what my question was... you said you had signed up over 1000 models to Chaturbate yourself. Did you sign these 1000+ as studio models or independent? You obviously cannot provide the services you listed to 1000 people.

You want to get your "co-creators" as independent as possible over time because it's refreshing. This claim sounds very disingenuous to me. You would be the only studio owner ever who finds losing 25%-35% cut from a model's earnings refreshing.

Upvote 0
So let me clarify what my question was... you said you had signed up over 1000 models to Chaturbate yourself. Did you sign these 1000+ as studio models or independent? You obviously cannot provide the services you listed to 1000 people.

You want to get your "co-creators" as independent as possible over time because it's refreshing. This claim sounds very disingenuous to me. You would be the only studio owner ever who finds losing 25%-35% cut from a model's earnings refreshing.
I singed up nearly, not over 1000 to my various studios in the last decade. not just to chaturbate, i also put most of them on SC, MFC, SM, etc. I don't own any physical studios now, just studio accounts. I am primarily a performer now and my own room makes more money than my entire studio operation did at its peak, so I focus on that. When I talk about my studio and my co-creators I am talking about the girls I perform with daily, many of whom live with me in a large house. (7 bedrooms) The house is full with a long waiting list. We've got almost every part of the house wired up for broadcast now although we mainly only use 4 spaces, to me that's a studio but not completely because its also our residence.

Now, about the independence thing - I got into this business with the promise to myself to either leave people in better condition than I found them, or leave them completely alone. I don't bring people into the sex industry for example, I work exclusively with people who've already crossed those lines and I do what I can to help them find a way out if that's what they want or at least make their burdens more bearable if that's not a realistic goal for them right now. I agree it's not a way to make a lot of money and I don't make a lot of money. I feel pretty broke most of the time tbh.

Whenever you are done gagging on all the pompous bulshit above, consider the practical reasons I prefer them to be independent:

1) Nobody wants to watch me perform with the same girls every day. New girls = new viewers + new money from old viewers.

2) Every girl that comes to me with nothing, not even bus fare or lunch money and leaves with a new vehicle that's paid off, a new wardrobe and her own apartment full of shiny new furniture all of which she paid for herself and a well ranked onlyfans account that can take care of her and her family without her ever having to provide in-person services again, (and if she does its cause maybe she likes the guy) - this serves as the best possibe sales pitch to the next girl. Plus, they come back all the time for the publicity boost, fans have missed them, tokens rain, win, win, win.

3) Onlyfans basically insists that creators be independent. Because of this a lot of Colombian studios try to keep their girls off of Onlyfans. I made the decision not to fight this but to encourage it even though I know and it has been proven that once they get their first direct payout that has no studio cut taken out, they become instantly and terminally resentful of studios and studio cuts and dream of independence constantly. (and I mean who wouldn't) I find it infinitely more productive and satisfying to enable this than to oppose and stifle it. If I help them, I get a lifelong friend who associates me in her mind with financial emancipation and knows she can count on me for whatever's next instead of a resentful dissenter plotting my overthrow so she can gain her "freedom". - And they frequently come back at least briefly for whatever reason, and most have at least a dozen attractive cousins and usually refer one or two.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I singed up nearly, not over 1000 to my various studios in the last decade. not just to chaturbate, i also put most of them on SC, MFC, SM, etc. I don't own any physical studios now, just studio accounts. I am primarily a performer now and my own room makes more money than my entire studio operation did at its peak, so I focus on that. When I talk about my studio and my co-creators I am talking about the girls I perform with daily, many of whom live with me in a large house. (7 bedrooms) The house is full with a long waiting list. We've got almost every part of the house wired up for broadcast now although we mainly only use 4 spaces, to me that's a studio but not completely because its also our residence.

Now, about the independence thing - I got into this business with the promise to myself to either leave people in better condition than I found them, or leave them completely alone. I don't bring people into the sex industry for example, I work exclusively with people who've already crossed those lines and I do what I can to help them find a way out if that's what they want or at least make their burdens more bearable if that's not a realistic goal for them right now. I agree it's not a way to make a lot of money and I don't make a lot of money. I feel pretty broke most of the time tbh.

Whenever you are done gagging on all the pompous bulshit above, consider the practical reasons I prefer them to be independent:

1) Nobody wants to watch me perform with the same girls every day. New girls = new viewers + new money from old viewers.

2) Every girl that comes to me with nothing, not even bus fare or lunch money and leaves with a new vehicle that's paid off, a new wardrobe and her own apartment full of shiny new furniture all of which she paid for herself and a well ranked onlyfans account that can take care of her and her family without her ever having to provide in-person services again, (and if she does its cause maybe she likes the guy) - this serves as the best possibe sales pitch to the next girl. Plus, they come back all the time for the publicity boost, fans have missed them, tokens rain, win, win, win.

3) Onlyfans basically insists that creators be independent. Because of this a lot of Colombian studios try to keep their girls off of Onlyfans. I made the decision not to fight this but to encourage it even though I know and it has been proven that once they get their first direct payout that has no studio cut taken out, they become instantly and terminally resentful of studios and studio cuts and dream of independence constantly. (and I mean who wouldn't) I find it infinitely more productive and satisfying to enable this than to oppose and stifle it. If I help them, I get a lifelong friend who associates me in her mind with financial emancipation and knows she can count on me for whatever's next instead of a resentful dissenter plotting my overthrow so she can gain her "freedom". - And they frequently come back at least briefly for whatever reason, and most have at least a dozen attractive cousins and usually refer one or two.
To tell you the truth I probably should just let you go your merry way and stop grilling you because this doesn’t concern me so if I keep pursuing this it’s out of some misplaced sense of martyrdom for a cause that doesn’t belong to me with a dash of morbid curiosity but at the end of the day you will continue to do whatever it is you do regardless of what is said on Ambercutie Forums and I will only succeed in making a small spectacle.

I guess to a degree I owe it to the internet which runs on scandal and bare tits to give the little flick that makes some masks fall off so missing the opportunity is a little bit karmic... I should be pouring a pint of mulled wine on the ground in gratitude (or should I say pour the vodka on the fire?) and if I don’t pursue this I would be pouring the perfectly good offering down the drain instead. So here I am ready to serve another 2MinHate to the masses.

So here it goes: I think you are exploitative in every sphere of this situation. You need to get the verification process to be as quick and painless as possible because you sign up hundreds of models every year who are desperate women with not even enough money for a bus fare and you don’t want them to think twice or find an alternative solution to their situation. So it isn’t convenient for you that Chaturbate is requiring a passport now. Those 48 hours and $44 are enough time and obstacles to make the most desperate candidates consult with the pillow. So you came in here with a completely fabricated story about how in Colombia it takes 3 interviews and weeks to get a passport in the hopes that by fooling support they would somehow bypass the new requirements. You live in Colombia and you have signed 1000+ models you would have to be extremely dumb to not know how passports are expedited and then creative to make up a story about the process in your mind.

The part that takes the cake is how you take these desperate women who don’t even have $5 for bus fare and sign them up with your studio even though you aren’t providing any real services to the models who aren’t a part of your little Big Brother living situation. So in case they discover camming and think they have a shot they will always give you a cut of their earnings. I wonder if they know there is an alternative and they can signup independently and earn their full payout or if this is information that is conveniently withheld. I wonder if you make them sign a contract and what the terms are. The fact that you present this scenario to us as a Bob Ross picture doesn’t make it any less bleak.

And take off those space buns because they make you look like a pedophile.

Upvote 0

Now, I can't speak for your motives as I don't know you personally, but it can certainly be true that these girls end up in a better place financially and that you are also taking advantage of them. I mean, if you truely had their best interests at heart you would get as many of them as possible to sign up independently.

Upvote 0
Now, I can't speak for your motives as I don't know you personally, but it can certainly be true that these girls end up in a better place financially and that you are also taking advantage of them. I mean, if you truely had their best interests at heart you would get as many of them as possible to sign up independently.
Wait wait wait.. you forget he lets them have an Onlyfans of their own to feed their families 👼

• Funny!
Reactions: Nigerian Prince
Upvote 0
If Chaturbate wanted to be super safe they should require all models to verify with passport only.
I'm not sure about in other countries but in the US passports are quite expensive and take ages to come in the mail (even if you pay to expedite it), so it puts a pretty intense burden on models who are really needing to make money and have other forms of valid ID.

Now, I don't know how easy or prevalent it is to make a fake US driver's license but since Chaturbate is an american company they do require american models to submit their tax information so I am guessing it is somewhat more difficult in that sense to cam with a fake ID.

The US has also started doing a thing called Real ID where driver's license's and state IDs now have additional standards for security features that are on par with a US passport and can even be used in place of one in certain instances. US residents are also required to have these now in order to fly. The tax info does make it a bit moot though unless you stole the ID and info of someone who looked very similar to you.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
I'm not sure about in other countries but in the US passports are quite expensive and take ages to come in the mail (even if you pay to expedite it), so it puts a pretty intense burden on models who are really needing to make money and have other forms of valid ID.
Especially with covid issues here. I know personally I'd be upset if a site I was trying to use required it with how long we sometimes have to wait here to get one.

The new verification system that MFC and OF have in place would be a great idea. It's a 3rd party that specializes in verifying ID cards and takes an advanced snapshot of our face.

Upvote 0
Cedulas are every bit as sevure as passports. And everyone has one. When models apply at a studio, they don't even have bus fare, let alone $50 bucks for a passport or $10 for the passport Photos. the passport takes several interviews and about 3 months to get issued.

3 months is a long time especially considering 90% of models who apply at my studio for example, never complete their second week of work, if indeed they even show up to the first one.
I only use licenses, and passports on verification. Usuallly smaller ID doesn't show clearly with the faceshot. Even the passport is hard. I feel for them, but all those free shows they do don't help. Not just them, but other poor countries too. Other sites are better, as they don''t allow pussies for free.

Upvote 0
Especially with covid issues here. I know personally I'd be upset if a site I was trying to use required it with how long we sometimes have to wait here to get one.

The new verification system that MFC and OF have in place would be a great idea. It's a 3rd party that specializes in verifying ID cards and takes an advanced snapshot of our face.
I'm currently on week 16 of my wait for a passport. The long wait here in the U.S. is real. Closing in on retirement and Covid hits, near ruining my travel plans for the foreseeable future. I can only imagine what the wait is like in Colombia with Covid cases spiking like they have there.

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
And take off those space buns because they make you look like a pedophile.

I don't wear them, I use them in my avatar to draw out superficial people who take cheap shots without thinking. This shows me I can safely disregard anything they say.
I get called a pedophile every day by people who don't know what that is. - Idiots are not exactly in short supply these days.
You basically object to the fact that I am a man and it wouldn't matter to you what I said or did. This is what I expect from sex workers to whom I have nothing to offer. You are only interested in men you can exploit, everyone else is a waste of time.
And you know nothing about me or my work. I help people sign up for independent accounts all the time. Some I never hear from again, some I can't seem to get rid of. If I "provided no services" as you claim no one would come to me for any of the services I supposedly don't provide.

To tell you the truth I probably should just let you go your merry way and stop grilling you because this doesn’t concern me
Ah but then you'd miss the opportunity to pimp your OF and your socials in a thread you personally turned into a drama thread, that would be a pointless waste of time, wouldn't it?

Upvote 0
WTF makes you think I don't? And kind of business are you people doing that makes you think that if anyone benefits that's exploitation? Have you ever heard of win/win? Why would anyone do business to know advantage? I am a friendly guy and I help people out for free all the time, but I also do business. It feels stupid to have to explain this to adults.

Upvote 0
Having watched a few of your shows. Why don't you hire someone with a penis to help to help those poor ladies? and With creating your content
cough cough

Upvote 0
Having watched a few of your shows. Why don't you hire someone with a penis to help to help those poor ladies? and With creating your content
cough cough
Get back to me when you have a quarter million followers, 15 or so camming partners and 250 hours streaming in the last 30 days. We can talk about ideal penis length and girth then. Meanwhile you all should do your body shaming on reddit or whatever with civilians and the princesses and the tourists. The penis I don't have fucks on cam 10 to 20 times a day, every day. Could you even do that if you had to? How much action have you seen lately? Thats what I thought. Your mom told me to tell you that just because the thermostat is in the basement doesn't mean you own it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.