AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is it allowed to add a trailer/tease to sell FanClub memberships?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2021
Chaturbate Username
Mystic_Bunny
Hello good afternoon, I am a Chaturbate model and I would like to add a small trailer of my FanClub and Onlyfans content during the show to sell subscriptions.

At least twice during the show I need to go out to the bathroom or get a snack. These intervals last an average of 4 to 8 minutes.
During this interval, there are many people in my room waiting for me and instead of leaving the camera filming my empty room, written "Be Right Back" I want to add a trailer with the contents for sale on Fanclub and OF to sell new subscriptions.
This also happens at the end of the show, when I get to the end, there are a lot of people in my room, if I add a little 3-4 minute tease at the end, I can get new subscribers.

Below is the scene model I would like to add. In the place where the image of the flower is, it would be a small trailer with the cuts of the content, cuts of 8 to 12 seconds maximum.
The trailer image would also have the opacity effect, which makes it darker.

Frame_08279.jpg

I'm being very specific, because I want to make it clear to the audience that it's not a live image, but just a tease of the content for FanClub and OF subscribers...
That's why small cuts and image with reduced opacity.

I'm creating this topic because I'm not sure if this is allowed, I've seen other models doing it, but before adding this to my show, I would like to confirm if everything is ok.
A very important detail, none of the trailer, tease or cut... will contain anything that is against the rules of the site.

Thank you for your attention, Mystic Bunny.

Unfortunately I would bet that it counts as rebroadcasting old content or something like that, but I *really* like your marketing idea. I think it's smart and may help encourage people to subscribe (or at the very least stay in the room to watch content that's beyond a single screen). I hope CB responds to say that they allow it.

Upvote 0
I hope that too, they won't be continuous videos, and they will have fast cuts of 8 to 12 seconds, I find it hard for anyone to think it's something live, anyway I'll wait for the support response before doing anything.
If they don't allow it, I think they will allow putting a small window in the corner of the screen with the trailers... it won't be that efficient, but at least it's a way to show the work of other content and sell the FanClub >.<

Upvote 0
This is allowed from all the TOS I have read. The only stipulation it calls out, it is the promotion of other platforms that are live-streaming platforms.

Have a friend/client who has a full screen promo vid playing at the end of her stream. I believe a smaller picture in picture is better. Don't give way your hard made content for free is my thinking. I also set this up for a client as part of their custom OBS Theme. So at the end of a stream it play a loop of some teasing, showing just the beginnings of videos, with socials displayed and a message directing them to where to go. Then have it loop for 5 mins and then automatically ends the stream.

TL;DR If you are not promoting another site, you should be well within the bounds of CB's terms of service.

Upvote 0
Wait for an actual Chaturbate rep. to respond to your inquiry, such as @punker barbie

This Stream IT Support poster, as far as we know, is not affiliated with CB at all, so don’t just go by his or her word (No offense to him or her). I’d hate for you to get banned on CB from listening to someone on this forum with a very misleading screen name.

Upvote 0
Since punker dosnt seem to answer questions, send in a support ticket. Video previews are allowed but there are some restrictions with them, so send your mock up with the email to support and they will be able to give you an answer.
Support will normally get back to you in 2-3 business days. You also have the added benefit of having their answer on record, that way if another rep was to suspend your account you can get it reversed much quicker.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.