AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is it forbidden her to show pussy as a Ukrain Cam girl?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
keep it up love, your audience loves a predictable routine .... i can't understand how you can get so wound up by a throw away comment and label it in such a black and white manner, but if it that gets you likes, you carry on :kiss:

keep it up love, your audience loves a predictable routine .... i can't understand how you can get so wound up by a throw away comment and label it in such a black and white manner, but if it that gets you likes, you carry on :kiss:
Shut up. Everything she said is true, and everyone reading this thread can see that. Stop your idiot sandwich mediocre trolling and be quiet.
She asked you not to call her "love" also. Respect people's boundaries.
You are not worth time, go crawl back under your rock.

P.S. You wouldn't know what any audience loves because you're not an entertainer in the cam world, and you're a shitty troller.
But I can tell you straight up what this audience would love, and like I said, it would be for you to shut your ignorant mouth.

Last edited:
Deflection. Again. You seem like the type of person who isn't used to getting called out for comments, especially by women. Iirc, you did something similar in a different thread. Regardless, unless you have something interesting to write, I'll probably just ignore your posts.

It is possible to cam and not show pussy. It's called non nude camming and there are models here who successful do so.

Deflection. Again. You seem like the type of person who isn't used to getting called out for comments, especially by women. Iirc, you did something similar in a different thread. Regardless, unless you have something interesting to write, I'll probably just ignore your posts.
Yeah, I think he's done it multiple times, recently got his panties in a bunch over my response in this thread: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/new-to-stripchat-have-a-few-questions.37251/post-1104069

The subject was actually him complaining about models "not doing anything" while he spies on their privates (luckily he requested his tokens back for ONE WHOLE MINUTE he got charged for and apparently got them, good for him!), so that tracks with the pussy showing comment.

Yeah, I think he's done it multiple times, recently got his panties in a bunch over my response in this thread: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/new-to-stripchat-have-a-few-questions.37251/post-1104069

The subject was actually him complaining about models "not doing anything" while he spies on their privates (luckily he requested his tokens back for ONE WHOLE MINUTE he got charged for and apparently got them, good for him!), so that tracks with the pussy showing comment.
Ok that sounds so stupid, maybe some models go into private mode cus they need to do something that isent interesting for viewers. Maybe she tries to entice u to check with spy. Either way who cares. The member is the dumbass pressing spy button. If they give tokens back for that. Idk what to say, it's very different from someone promising something in private for a token price and not doing it once u tip

I suspect this Is not true, I've seen hundreds of Ukraine women showing everything.

Check out the "w0wgirls" on Chaturbate.

They are gorgeous :)

First of all because that,and because she is always tired after work.Thats why i tooked the research Job for her. And i think its not an problem if an mod help out and do his Job. It don't need to be an bad tought behind it always.
I just find this strange. I get wanting to be helpful, but research in her business isn't your job. You're a customer, client, consumer, patron, whatever. You are paying her for entertainment and company. I get you have this moderation title, but really your only responsibility is helping her maintain her chat. That's it.

I'm not a fan of you dudes having to spend your free time doing simple google searches, or reading, or going onto support forums on a models behalf. We all work. We all get tired. Sure. It's not that hard to research or ask questions. You can do it laying down. Hell I've been typing this out in the bathtub doing a Epsom salt soak.

It's either she's being lazy or she has the white knight hustle down.

curious.jpg

Curious68, I think this comment right here from you is where you fucked up, as it's pretty disrespectful towards the non-nude cam models out there. But I think you already knew that, love...

Status
Not open for further replies.