AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is it odd to request a private and ask the model to keep her clothes on?

• Thread starter Deleted member 72761
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 72761

I know it kind of goes against everything the cam world is, but sometimes I prefer to have a non-nude PVT for various reasons. It's in no way an insult to the model, but I could see it perceived as such. Please note I only do this with models who know me, so I'm not requesting this as a random viewer. Some of them understand and are happy to oblige while others seem confused (I suppose because it is different than usual- quite the opposite actually) or still go nude anyway. That instantly makes me not like the show since I'm always clear about intentions and desires ahead of time, so I wanted to hear thoughts from models on this subject.

I know it kind of goes against everything the cam world is, but sometimes I prefer to have a non-nude PVT for various reasons

Uh, wanting a non-nude show isn’t going against everything the cam world is. It isn’t even really that unique of a request.

I’ve done non-nude fetish privates, teasing non-nude privates, totally clothed masturbation privates and privates where the guy just wanted to chat. I had a regular on MFC who would want me to read a book aloud while totally clothed and using a vibrator, with the vibratory intentionally offscreen. Never thought of any of them as weird or insulting. The fact that someone was paying per minute for my time made it very much not insulting.

Sorry, I was probably a bit too harsh there.

I remember, I took a model pvt for a long while and we just talked in the chat. I said “…I bet the [platform] admins must be bored of reading through our chats.”

She said “don’t worry, this happens all the time…” 🤷‍♂️

Hmm. Well maybe it's not that unusual or awkward after all. Thanks everyone.

Not weird. I do tons of non-nude, sometimes whole shifts of them. It strikes me as odd too, that this would be a topic for a thread. Tell the model what you want at the beginning of your show, communicate clearly and well, and I'm sure you'll be golden.

non-nude is sexy too, sometimes i would rather be nicely teased then just see everything. sometimes these models are sexier in just bra and underwear i like being teased sometimes... when i say they are sexier non-nude i just mean being teased can be more sexy then full nude... like you even said i feel the same way. i hope i didn't insult anyone here as well.... your all hot don't worry!!!

As a Domina a good portion of my shows are non nude and if a client enters private with a direct command to strip he is going to get a talking to of proper behavior. Also sometimes a man just needs to talk and unwind with someone.
I fail to see how anyone would find enjoying a non nude session odd.

Super common. I prefer they tell me before i get right into stripteasing. As in before inciating private.

I have non-nude private shows with my friend all the time. The last time I taught her English and she taught me, Russian. It was so much fun! Another time we were fully clothed, C2C, and we started dancing. We danced for an hour and just laughed. I have no issues paying her Exclusive rates on SC for non-nude sessions. Sometimes we have sex. Sometimes we don't. It's awesome.

No not at all I find men are turned on by different things, some want to talk, some want to see a particular angle e.g. upskirt, leg crossing, chatting like intimate partners.

No, it’s not odd. Private shows don’t always have to consist of a model getting nude and pretending she’s horny for your cock.

It’s not odd for male cams either. I must have done 10 non nude shows in the past week at least. But for me, that usually means I’m doing some specific fetish, such as putting on certain clothes, being a giant, showing feet, something like that. Of course I don’t take it as a slight. I want to provide what makes them most happy. It’s definitely a good idea to mention non-nude before the show starts though. I’m used to getting nude basically straight away.

Some of my most enjoyed privates have been just chilling, chatting and talking shit with a model for a couple of hours without any nudity at all. I've asked her to wear comfy clothes that she would wear just like her "netflix, popcorn, chill" outfit and we both had a great time.

So I wouldn't call having a private with the model fully clothed to be odd at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.