AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is it okay for non models to reply in the Ask-a-Model forum?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

• No

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • Yes, but in limited situations

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Other, explain in reply

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2015
As a non model myself, I mostly resist posting in the ask-a-model forum, although I recently posted a link to an Mac anti-virus product because it seemed helpful to the discussion.

On one hand I feel it could be misleading - an the expectation is for a model to reply. On the other hand, many of the threads go without any timely replies, or replies that don't present a full picture, so more replies would seem helpful to the topic starter.

I don't know if it is the rules or is just for models...but I voted yes - (when I was new model and asked a question here about how can I check what time i logged on on mfc a member answered immediately with a link and it was right on and helped !)
I think is okay with some questions but models also maybe need to check/clarify just in case? wonder what others think...:)

Depending on the subject, I don't see why not. For factual information there's probably no reason you couldn't so long as the information is correct. Ie; how much is a token worth, how to ban a member, etc.

I would also say depending on the situation. Facts and how to do something that is step by step is cool. This is the public area so it would seem obvious of a model only wanted model opinions she would go to MO.

Keeping that in mind though this is the first place that new models are able to posy and Questions about the act of camming (not technical stuff) and how to price, do shows, more behind the scene type thkngs really, haven't been the best places for me.bers to respond. I have seen some members post totally irrelevant things or post their opinion as if speaking for all members which could in my opinion negatively impact new gals ...

Status
Not open for further replies.