AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is MFC a good site for beginner models?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(This thread appears to be dead but oh well guess I'll revive it a bit?)

The main point of this thread seems to be that you shouldn't start out blind with MFC. If that's the case, could you perhaps do something other than camming to gain enough experience to not flounder? And what other than camming could give someone relevant experience?

Just curious, and asking as someone who is considering more casual camming and wouldn't necessarily want to juggle multiple accounts or completely flounder with one account.

MissMoonbeam said:

The main point of this thread seems to be that you shouldn't start out blind with MFC. If that's the case, could you perhaps do something other than camming to gain enough experience to not flounder? And what other than camming could give someone relevant experience?

Just curious, and asking as someone who is considering more casual camming and wouldn't necessarily want to juggle multiple accounts or completely flounder with one account.

apart from camming? (maybe on another site?) I think read the forum, and the camgirls wiki. and everything you can find on the web, including forums where members might discuss models (just for the research, not the absolutelt truth)

but to be honest, you can read, learn, prepare for hours and hours but once you log in, you're on your own and it just happens. you can have perfect strategies, but it all comes down to making people happy right there and then. (you'll also need a bit (or a lot) of luck!)

MFC is a challenging site to work on for sure, but is absolutely my favorite. I didn't do well when I first started because, even after doing research, there were many aspects of the site I didn't understand. Now that my full time job is on MFC, I've come a long way.

While I don't see SM as "degrading", I have cammed with friends on the site, and I found myself exhausted after just a few privates. Doing one private after another is not how I like to cam, and I wasn't fond of how gold shows felt either. But! It's very consistent. I can see why it's a top choice among cam girls.

MFC is a good platform for me to showcase my personality. I like having the freedom to express myself & to do a show in public chat... sort of takes the pressure off me while still allowing me to perform.

Different strokes for different folks! :twocents-02cents:

Evvie said:
Just Me said:
Evvie said:
As a follow-up, if MFC holds so many pitfalls for new models, why are so many new models wary of joining a different website? Here are my thoughts.

It seems like MFC's reputation as a "social" camsite is very attractive to many models, who are afraid to try out another website - even though myself and I believe AlexLady can attest that there is just as much socialization on SM as on MFC.
♥ Even if models are willing to do sex acts in public chat on MFC, they are scared away by sites like SM who advertise with "live sex cams," "sex 24/7".
♥ Many models seem to incorrectly believe that because the payout percentage is higher on MFC, they will make more money. Or, they just can't stand the idea that they earn fewer cents per dollar spent, even if they may make vastly more dollars total on a lower-percentage site.

I have to admit I am not very familiar with SM. I have been on there a few times so do not know all the features etc. When you say socialization, do you just mean between models and the members? Is there any socializing between members? Is it even possible on SM?

When we talk about the socialization and community aspects of the different camsites, that is where MFC seems to be above the rest. I am not very experienced with other camsites so I hope someone will correct me if I am mistaken. Where MFC was very smart in their social engineering was allowing essentially the same interaction between members that is possible between a member and a model.

Does that help beginner models? Probably not.

Just a thought that popped into my head when reading Evvie's, always informative, posts. :thumbleft:
Here is what I meant:

Let's say a woman is being informed about webcam modeling by a friend who is trying to get her involved. The woman says, "yeah, but I don't just want to masturbate for hours on end, that sounds boring/uncomfortable/other issue." This prompts the friend to say, "but you've got it totally wrong! Some websites may just be all about masturbation. This website MFC is really just about making friends and hanging out, there are tons of models on there who make great money and never get naked at all. Some models choose to do sex stuff but really, MFC isn't about sex. It's about socialization."

I feel this is misleading in three ways:

Firstly, when people talk about how good the socialization is on MFC, they often inherently imply that other camsites are just places for perverts and mindless whores to hang out. An MFC model must be better than any other model because she socializes; models on other sites just mindlessly perform sex acts for money.

Secondly, I think it unfairly informs women about what it takes to be successful. I'm not denying that MFC is a great place to socialize. But when people talk about the great MFC community, it suggests that all that stupid sex stuff is for models who can't hold conversation; if you're a good, regular woman, all people will want to do is talk to you and be your friend.

And third, it implies that socialization is easier and more desirable than sexual acts.

I do not believe members can send each other messages on SM. There is also no equivalent PM system on SM between models and members (you can send someone a private message within public chat, but I've never done this and nobody has ever sent me one).

In fact, in the "classic" chat mode many models chose to use, members cannot even see each other or what else is being typed in to chat. Only when a model chooses "party" chat can the members see and talk to each other.

I think that there is an audience out there for socialization, for just masturbation and for BOTH. It is the model that makes socialization possible in her room on MFC and as a new model that is a very hard thing to learn but not impossible. On MFC a good model is like a hostess of a very naughty and fun party! Its not easy to entertain the pervy masses but it can be lots of fun! To me MFC is a good place to start because of the high room volume and awesome people coming through every day. SCAMscore is just a number, that goes up and down and its best that you just ignore it. (Used to be a direct quote from MFC Wiki until they made some awesome updates)! Try not to focus on this number because at the end of the day YOU have control of your room count...remember to tell people to add you as a friend(camscore doesn't matter then), utilize newsfeeds, Twitter and other social media to alert the masses and most of all stick with it!! Get on cam same time every day, for a solid 2 hrs...over time your room counts, camscore and earning will go up, it always does! How far you will climb is up to each model and the amount of creativity,effort and consistency the put in. Thankfully there are forums like these and Twitter where models can talk and help each other out. As far as whether MFC is a place good for a new model to start, I think it depends on the model but I really think for new models, focusing on one site at first is a great idea. When you are bouncing around from site to site trying to make a buck its very hard for people to keep up with you.
This is a great topic and its awesome that we can all talk about this and offer support to new models!
XOXO

MissMoonbeam said:

Having used to roleplay on IRC with three private pm's going on in the background and two different characters involved in the roleplay was pretty damn good practice. But I don't think you can guarantee that situation.

Chatrooms are a good way to start though, especially an IRC-style place where you can have people pm'ing you while you participate in the main discussion. If you can get a lot of people interested in talking with you there without them knowing your gender, you stand a good chance of not being overwhelmed and being able to entertain a lot of people on MFC. IMPORTANT: on the internet, you can't rely on people to give you special treatment for being female. The rule "there are no women on the internet" is about equality- everyone is treated the same regardless of gender. Even in non-cam chatrooms, there will be trolls.

I started out on MFC as well, with little to no REAL success. Mostly because I had no clue what I was doing and thought it would be super easy. The only easy part is the initial draw in of members-bringing them to your room. As far as keeping them there and encouraging tips or any sort or involvement is definitely a skill to be learned. The most important thing to learn here is this: LEARN HOW TO SELL ANYTHING TO ANYONE. And I'm not just talking about get member X to give you Y tokens for sex act Z. I'm saying learn to use your seductive prowess in the way the gets you what you want, whether that be friendship, money, attention, advice, who knows. And a HUGE factor in that is- don't get online to get people to give you money. Go there to build relationships and make friends with people who want to support you! (Financially or otherwise!) The money will come flowing after that! Have fun, have fun, AND HAVE FUN! That is attractive! MFC being a very social camsite, you can't rely on being beautiful and horny as fuck all the time. You need to have personality and be enticing on so many other levels. You need to be a good friend! It took me a while to figure this out and with this site in particular it can drastically affect your success as far as money/camscore/visibility. If you have started on MFC and are struggling, don't rely totally on watching the TOP models. Look at girls 5 steps ahead of you, not 1,000 and see what they are doing. Get to there level and then work up to the next 5 and the next until you have reached your personal goal for success. Don't create pipe dreams. Be realistic and work up to the dream!
:twocents-02cents:

I agree with many things here about MFC at this point.

I began with MFC and my camscore is atrocious at this point and I'm not sure it's even remotely recoverable.

I don't even know how to make certain people room moderators on it yet :woops:

I have thus far had some slightly better luck on CB (Chaturbate) and don't have to worry if my husband walks into the room I'm working in or whatever.

Thank you everyone for all this helpful information

I always suggest a model creates a regular user account on any cam site, and check the place out before they start working there. On MFC, at least be a Basic. You'll do better if you know how things work, both for yourself and for when new members come in your room who don't know things. Often a short window to bring in members as a new model, before they move on and don't look back.

Reactions: Picnic and Minnie
Well this is interesting. I am on SM and cams for 10 years. There are plenty of webcam sites that cater to pretty much any type of model out there. No I do not find SM to be a degrading objectifying site, because people outside of the cam world and sex trade think what we do is degrading. I have enough stress defending my work to regular people then I need to be doing within my work.

SM and cams were confusing for me at the start . the idea of spending most of my time talking to a computer screen intimates me still does even though I have been on these sites for a decade now.

Yea I am one of those fuck yourself silly cam girls because I enjoy offering those shows only time I get to be a online girlfriend is when I get my regulars. having regulars who have been my fan since the start of my career is something special and i know they want a little more out of me then just seeing myself get pounded all the time.

The bottom line is if your going to be a cam girl you need to pick a site yes there are plenty of choices but each site works different for each girl/guy.

Once again I consider myself blessed that I've found about this forum before I plunged too deep into camming (on MFC specifically), and made too many mistakes that I wouldn't be able to recover from later, because this thread alone is making me rethink some things.

It's been almost three weeks since I got accepted as a model on MFC, but I've only got to log on once since then because of real life issues. Thankfully I had already educated myself on the camscore system and I didn't stay too long as to harm mine, so it's still in the 800s. But as I sort out my life in order to properly start camming, I am taking my time to learn as much as possible beforehand, and this thread basically made me decide to give SM a shot before I go back to MFC and mess up my camscore even more. Too much time has passed and I certainly won't have new status model anymore even though I only ever had one broadcast, so going back to MFC has been a very daunting thought.

A question for the models who use SM (I might find the answer somewhere else in the forum, but just in case!): is it essential to have lots of toys and stuff for SM shows? Do you think a model like me who has like just one dildo and a vibrator can do well, I mean, since it's a more sex-oriented site?

PetitGatinha said:
Once again I consider myself blessed that I've found about this forum before I plunged too deep into camming (on MFC specifically), and made too many mistakes that I wouldn't be able to recover from later, because this thread alone is making me rethink some things.

It's been almost three weeks since I got accepted as a model on MFC, but I've only got to log on once since then because of real life issues. Thankfully I had already educated myself on the camscore system and I didn't stay too long as to harm mine, so it's still in the 800s. But as I sort out my life in order to properly start camming, I am taking my time to learn as much as possible beforehand, and this thread basically made me decide to give SM a shot before I go back to MFC and mess up my camscore even more. Too much time has passed and I certainly won't have new status model anymore even though I only ever had one broadcast, so going back to MFC has been a very daunting thought.

Since you only cammed one time, I think it is certainly worth asking MFC to give you a new account, so you can reclaim your new model status. The worse they can say is no.

Reactions: AllieYess
PetitGatinha said:
A question for the models who use SM (I might find the answer somewhere else in the forum, but just in case!): is it essential to have lots of toys and stuff for SM shows? Do you think a model like me who has like just one dildo and a vibrator can do well, I mean, since it's a more sex-oriented site?

I only have three toys: two vibrators, and one dildo that I only use for BJ shows. I don't do any penetration on SM and I do really well on there. I wouldn't let their marketing scare you! I was surprised by how few guys don't care about penetration (I was under the impression that it was the be all and end all!), and how many privates I get that are just talking or dancing and other simple things.

Another reason I'd suggest SM over MFC (at least for trying out) -- Streamate has been so much more social for me. This is likely due to my placement but it's easier to improve your placement on SM vs MFC, generally speaking. But having the social atmosphere and lots of chatters makes it so much easier to stay online, make friends, and enjoy my time. I got really upset with MFC because I'd have a room full of silent lurkers and it made me feel shitty and kind of embarrassed. Also everyone touts MFC as super social, and it can be, but that made me feel worse that it just wasn't for me. I find guys on SM are more likely to chat. It does suck because guys can instantly take you into private, so sometimes you're having fun in the room and then bam - you're gone. But lots of guys will stay and wait for you to come back, then pick up the convo again. (Also I know guys have mentioned they enjoy the member-to-member social aspect of MFC, but in my room that never really happened much, so it wasn't a factor for me.)

Tl;dr - you don't need lots of toys and for some girls, SM may be more social than MFC which might be a consideration for trying it out! Also dispelling the myth that SM girls just diddle ourselves all day and have no social aspect! :lol:

HiGirlsRHot said:
Since you only cammed one time, I think it is certainly worth asking MFC to give you a new account, so you can reclaim your new model status. The worse they can say is no.

Oh, I would never have thought this was a possibility... have you heard of someone who's asked them for something like that before? Because I honestly think I have no right to ask that of them...

GenXoxo said:
I only have three toys: two vibrators, and one dildo that I only use for BJ shows. I don't do any penetration on SM and I do really well on there. I wouldn't let their marketing scare you! I was surprised by how few guys don't care about penetration (I was under the impression that it was the be all and end all!), and how many privates I get that are just talking or dancing and other simple things.

Another reason I'd suggest SM over MFC (at least for trying out) -- Streamate has been so much more social for me. This is likely due to my placement but it's easier to improve your placement on SM vs MFC, generally speaking. But having the social atmosphere and lots of chatters makes it so much easier to stay online, make friends, and enjoy my time. I got really upset with MFC because I'd have a room full of silent lurkers and it made me feel shitty and kind of embarrassed. Also everyone touts MFC as super social, and it can be, but that made me feel worse that it just wasn't for me. I find guys on SM are more likely to chat. It does suck because guys can instantly take you into private, so sometimes you're having fun in the room and then bam - you're gone. But lots of guys will stay and wait for you to come back, then pick up the convo again. (Also I know guys have mentioned they enjoy the member-to-member social aspect of MFC, but in my room that never really happened much, so it wasn't a factor for me.)

Tl;dr - you don't need lots of toys and for some girls, SM may be more social than MFC which might be a consideration for trying it out! Also dispelling the myth that SM girls just diddle ourselves all day and have no social aspect! :lol:

Thanks a lot for your response! From the little I've seen, because although I'm not camming I still visit the site often, I feel like the social part of MFC only happens for the established models. When you're new or hasn't built a fanbase to call yours, the members really don't interact much either with the model or with one another. So I totally believe you when you say SM has worked out better for you on that count. I'm not particularly interested in being social as much as I'm interested in the money; I'll do whatever on cam as long as it's in the realms of my comfort zone. But I do believe that broadcasting would get tiring faster on MFC because of the little interaction.

I'm definitely going to learn more about SM :D

Let me tell you which ones I used to cam for. First site I started out at was Stream mate. For a new model I barely got any attention. I had maybe 5 people in my room all day and made a total of 86$ in 2 weeks. Then I decided to switch sites because there software was very faulty, I went onto Flirt4Free. I was getting clients, but then I had realized when I got a big tip in my eyes I really wasn't getting jack shit. One of my favorite clientel tipped me like 700tokies and I got 12 dollars out of it. While he paid like 50$ for that. I made about 300$ in a month. Left that site. Was losing hope on being a cam girl, I avoided mfc for a long time cause I found lots of forums saying that mfc wasn't a good site for beginners. Well they were WRONG. I started mfc finally, it was my last strand of hope for me. I made 575$ in my first 2 weeks and it only went up from there. Feel out all types of cam sites . Some girls make more money on stream mate then they would on mfc. It really depends on where you fit. Don't let anyone tell you which site is best to work for. Because what works for one person may not work for another.

SilentOne said:
Let me tell you which ones I used to cam for. First site I started out at was Stream mate. For a new model I barely got any attention. I had maybe 5 people in my room all day and made a total of 86$ in 2 weeks. Then I decided to switch sites because there software was very faulty, I went onto Flirt4Free. I was getting clients, but then I had realized when I got a big tip in my eyes I really wasn't getting jack shit. One of my favorite clientel tipped me like 700tokies and I got 12 dollars out of it. While he paid like 50$ for that. I made about 300$ in a month. Left that site. Was losing hope on being a cam girl, I avoided mfc for a long time cause I found lots of forums saying that mfc wasn't a good site for beginners. Well they were WRONG. I started mfc finally, it was my last strand of hope for me. I made 575$ in my first 2 weeks and it only went up from there. Feel out all types of cam sites . Some girls make more money on stream mate then they would on mfc. It really depends on where you fit. Don't let anyone tell you which site is best to work for. Because what works for one person may not work for another.

Wait a second, didn't you say in another thread you were NOT a model? :think:

I'm not a model lol. I just wanted to give a chance for member requests for shows to see what they would like. Like you said MODELS take alot of time to be creative and think of the show that hasn't been done. But when do MEMBERS get to pick the shows? Not likely unless they possibly win a raffle.

JordanBlack said:
SilentOne said:

I'm not a model lol. I just wanted to give a chance for member requests for shows to see what they would like. Like you said MODELS take alot of time to be creative and think of the show that hasn't been done. But when do MEMBERS get to pick the shows? Not likely unless they possibly win a raffle.

'Use' to be one.

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=17972&p=499872#p499872
I used to be a cam girl about a year ago.
... I miss camming.

JerryBoBerry said:
JordanBlack said:
SilentOne said:

'Use' to be one.

... I miss camming.

From a chronological side of things: Retired MODEL/ NOT a MODEL/ MODEL again. There's always tomorrow...

JerryBoBerry said:
JordanBlack said:
SilentOne said:

'Use' to be one.

... I miss camming.

Oh yikes.

ALSO I would say that if you tried all of those other sites first, you were not a beginner when you started on MFC! So saying that the thread is wrong is not entirely correct. Certainly MFC will work wonderfully for some starting models and be terrible for others, and everywhere in between for a many people too, however, the point of this thread is to sort of figure out what might be the most likely way for new models to find success. I think many of us can agree that it might be better to read up on camming and spend even ANY small amount of time on other sites (where there isn't the pressure of camscore being hurt as you spend more time online) to prepare for trying to cam on MFC. I'm sure that you doing better on MFC certainly had something to do with getting to practice on other more low pressure sites first, which is actually the point this thread makes.

Reactions: Gen
JordanBlack said:
SilentOne said:

I'm not a model. I used to be. I quit camming over a year ago.

KayleePond said:
JerryBoBerry said:
JordanBlack said:
SilentOne said:

'Use' to be one.

... I miss camming.

Oh yikes.

ALSO I would say that if you tried all of those other sites first, you were not a beginner when you started on MFC! So saying that the thread is wrong is not entirely correct. Certainly MFC will work wonderfully for some starting models and be terrible for others, and everywhere in between for a many people too, however, the point of this thread is to sort of figure out what might be the most likely way for new models to find success. I think many of us can agree that it might be better to read up on camming and spend even ANY small amount of time on other sites (where there isn't the pressure of camscore being hurt as you spend more time online) to prepare for trying to cam on MFC. I'm sure that you doing better on MFC certainly had something to do with getting to practice on other more low pressure sites first, which is actually the point this thread makes.

I guess you are right, I wasn't exactly "new". But I was still learning. I just guess for my personality I liked mfc better. It brought out a good side of me. Mfc members were amazingly outgoing and started conversation very quickly and wanted to get to know me. Other sites I worked for, all the members were straight to the point(cum, flash, get nakie) And once they get off they leave. Which I found really boring. Mfc is a very social site with alot of members who are looking to get there juice out and have a delightful conversation with the model. I feel I got more respect on mfc. Which is probably why i did better because I was actually having fun and liking the paychecks. Man do I miss it.

ALSO I would say that if you tried all of those other sites first, you were not a beginner when you started on MFC! So saying that the thread is wrong is not entirely correct. Certainly MFC will work wonderfully for some starting models and be terrible for others, and everywhere in between for a many people too, however, the point of this thread is to sort of figure out what might be the most likely way for new models to find success. I think many of us can agree that it might be better to read up on camming and spend even ANY small amount of time on other sites (where there isn't the pressure of camscore being hurt as you spend more time online) to prepare for trying to cam on MFC. I'm sure that you doing better on MFC certainly had something to do with getting to practice on other more low pressure sites first, which is actually the point this thread makes.[/quote]

I guess you are right, I wasn't exactly "new". But I was still learning. I just guess for my personality I liked mfc better. It brought out a good side of me. Mfc members were amazingly outgoing and started conversation very quickly and wanted to get to know me. Other sites I worked for, all the members were straight to the point(cum, flash, get nakie) And once they get off they leave. Which I found really boring. Mfc is a very social site with alot of members who are looking to get there juice out and have a delightful conversation with the model. I feel I got more respect on mfc. Which is probably why i did better because I was actually having fun and liking the paychecks. Man do I miss it.[/quote]

I totally agree with you! MFC is my main site and I love it SO MUCH for many of the reasons you've mentioned and more! I think what you've said about other sites can be true too, of course and many girls can prefer that style over MFC, too, though I do think that lots of models successfully can bring the social aspect that most like in MFC to Streamate and to Chaturbate and others like that if they want to!

The main idea in THIS particular thread though is whether or not MFC is good for beginners. I think that the thought would be that you might want to start on another site, even for a little while (whether it's your preferred format or not) for some practice and to get an idea of how it is to be a camgirl. The best way to learn how to do something is to actually do it but with MFC the clock is kind of ticking the whole time, so it doesn't allow for mistakes as easily and a really important period of time can sometimes be wasted. All it takes is a bit of time practicing on another site to potentially give a huge boost to a model's success.

I don't think that anyone is arguing about whether MFC is (or can be) awesome, I certainly adore it, but I still agree with the initial posts that it could increase a model's chance of success if they maybe start elsewhere first before giving it a try.

thank you so much for this. I'm going to do both streamate and mfc now... probably streamate more... i like the odds better. i get good peeps in chat, love me, but because of my earnings my cam score on mfc is to say the least lame.

thank you tho. love this line of work

Do you ever just wish you could go back in time...? Yeah, me too.
I started out camming independently and on MGF, which are totally "closed doors" as far as I'm concerned. Everything was more private and intimate, and I got used to that. I did some sort of research when I moved to MGF but clearly not enough to get seriously involved and weary of the camscore... G freaking G, my score is down in the dumps and I lost my new model status (for 7 days) a few days ago with nothing to amount for it.
My oh my, I should have done my homework!

Reactions: ACFFAN69
I just had my fourth miserable session on MFC, and I want to keep trying, but maybe I'll wait.

I've been on SM for two months, and I make enough to live on from that site. I have never done and have no plans to do a Gold show, because I don't like anyone being able to see me for less than $7.99/minute Excl. (I set my Premium rate to 9.99 to discourage those shows and their attendant "peepers".) In this sense, starting off on another site has been a hurdle for me. I'm used to doing things in private, and wary of showing much/expending much energy in free chat.

I've found transitioning to MFC from SM confusing mainly because it seems, at least from all I've read on another forum, that tips are more important than private shows. I can get a couple of people to talk to me. But I'm used to, on SM, ignoring them after a while; after which either they get the picture and act to take me private or someone else swoops in and they've missed their chance. On MFC I have to switch gears, and keep any conversation going in hopes of tips. It seems there are more lurkers there, too. If I'm talking to one person on SM, others join in; my one or two chatters on MFC end up feeling too precious to me, tips or no.

What I take away from this thread (and I've read every comment) is that starting out on another site has its advantages, but if you want to transition, you have to practice with a purpose. I don't need tips to make a living wage on SM, so I don't focus on getting them. From now on I will try to note under what circumstances I've received tips, and then start cultivating those circumstances.

I just had my fourth miserable session on MFC, and I want to keep trying, but maybe I'll wait.

MFC, more that the privates sites, is someplace where you will want to spend a good deal of time lurking before turning on your camera, just to figure out how you want to approach your room, and because the "New Model" tag benefits those who hit the ground running the most.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
@Angelica_Fox Also, getting verification for model status won't hurt, as there are many tips and tricks about MFC in the Model's Only section of the forum.

Thank you, @Sevrin and @Ann_Sulu for the advice. I do spend quite a lot of time viewing cams and have two or three favorite models... my boyfriend seems to think I'm obsessive. I had hesitated to apply for verification till I'd made a few posts, but I see it's not strictly required. I may as well get started!

I feel like twitch would be an ideal place to start for someone interested in camming on MFC. You learn the ins and outs of broadcasting, building a community, and having fun, since you're not likely to make much from it. I wish it had been around back when I started.

Awesome thread! So informative... Wish I had found it a week ago before starting MFC ahaha!
Honestly, I'm a little scared to keep going on MFC now aha. Great, honest points were brought up and I'm glad I caught this thread only 3 hours into my camming.
I have moderate camming experience and didn't really understand cam score and all that jazz... So I'm definitely glad I get it now. I ll have to do x30000 hours more of research before I cam again. It's too late to go back now so I have to roll with MFC and hope for the best.

I will definitely check out the other sites :) thanks for everyone's input!
Xx

It's different strokes for different folks type thing. If you want to become a new model and you done want the pressure of having a camscore or anything like that you would tend to lean towards SM or CB. If you like the competition aspect or you love the buisness model of it or you just like to work on the site overall, then you tend to lean towards MFC. If you are a new model and you want to go to MFC to start, do research, see if you can talk with current or former models that work on there, even find a model in your area that works on MFC to go on cam with them and they can guide you through the do's and don'ts and how the MFC structure is. Some of it is easier said than done but can work for someone who is wiling to put the time and effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.