AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is Phone Sex Still A Thing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely still a thing, just look at AW.

Reactions: LenaSexton
Yep, I would say so. NF is still widely used. A lot of guys like it because it's cheaper than camming, and it might be more convenient than camming for some.

Hello everyone,
I do not mean to bump a zombie thread. But I would like to add that phone sex is still a major thing. I make a lot of my money as pso and I would say that you could clear between 800 to 1200 a week if you are good at it. I work for one dispatch company, have several Niteflirt accounts, and run my own direct-dial business. However, I have been a pso since the age of 18.

AshlyRosex3,
You generated the calls yourself on Niteflirt , Adultphonepal, and Talktome.com. Niteflirt is different than a dispatch company because it is a platform. Dispatch companies such as Uslove.com send you calls and do the processing. Platforms like Niteflirt just process the payment end but your profile must general the calls for you. Which means that you have to do some light to major marketing to gain a steady income. However, there is always tons of traffic on both Niteflirt and Talktome.com.So, you might not need to much marketing to make between 300 to 800 per week as pso on Niteflirt. On Talktome.com....you will make lower than Niteflirt and deal with more creeps on there.

I am a little confused with NF.. Do they send you calls or do you generate them on your own?

Hi everyone. My first post here. I've been chatting up a whole lot of lovely young ladies on Whisper (aged 18-30). We mostly do text based roleplaying without any pictures because people don't like to reveal their identities. Anyways. I've been offering some of those ladies to let me talk to them using the voice (phone call) feature within Snapchat. Did my first time today, went well, loved hearing her moan (she'd been single for half a year, but hadn't been able to get off.)

This could be useful for some of you ladies who have ultra-mega fans and you wanna give them the option to have a little extra.

I hope i won't get punished for waking up an old thread.

Yeah, Whisper is really hybrid site but you have to process payments yourself. Personally, I feel this might work for chicks who do not offer texting and phone themselves. However, I feel that it would not work for someone like myself who already offer things on my own sites.But thanks for the suggestion :)

Hi everyone. My first post here. I've been chatting up a whole lot of lovely young ladies on Whisper (aged 18-30). We mostly do text based roleplaying without any pictures because people don't like to reveal their identities. Anyways. I've been offering some of those ladies to let me talk to them using the voice (phone call) feature within Snapchat. Did my first time today, went well, loved hearing her moan (she'd been single for half a year, but hadn't been able to get off.)

This could be useful for some of you ladies who have ultra-mega fans and you wanna give them the option to have a little extra.

I hope i won't get punished for waking up an old thread.

I do phone chat as part of cam sessions and separately on Adultwork.com. I also did phone on Streamate. Adultwork.com guys like phone but often expect it for free and I charge lol. Today a guy who is a regular did phone as well as webcam with me and I got two lots of money. Loved it.

Reactions: Mature-Robyn
Seriously, I really do not understand why people think that phone sex is dead? Sure, this is not the go-go 1980s or the profitable 1990s for the phone sex industry. However, it will never be dead! It will just mutated into something else. Also, I am tired of people thinking that phone sex is easy. It is not! I have been doing this for most of my adult life and it is hard. However, it is not as hard as camming.. Also, I would say to make that rare 1000 and up a week in phone sex...than you must become a brilliant actress, marketer, and a true entrepreneur. Now, I need to learn how to reach 5000 per week club soon. Gone are the days where you need dispatch companies to make that kind of money. Rant over.:cigar:

Yeah, chiming in here--- I average ~$700 per week on Niteflirt between phone, phone with cam, and goodies. Some weeks are slower than others. (For example, this week has sucked.) You just have to market, market, market yourself. I have had four-figure weeks but those are not frequent for me. I am about a year in and specialize in femdom, for what it is worth. It is by no means dead.

Yea. some members ask me for phone sex. I do it too, it's fun. I love phone sex especially when you can hear the muffles of them jacking off LOL. Just block your number, or do it through one of those phone sex agencies.

In My opinion and experience, phone sex is still a bit of a thing but I think making a living primarily or exclusively off of phone sex would be extremely challenging.

I have a domme phone line on NF and many of the users call just to ask questions about camming (since that line charges more per minute) or just to say a quick hello because they're a fan of Mine. Even the users that call for an actual session are much fewer than users that call My cam line. As well, there is a lot more competition for phone sex (like, TONS) and typically you have to charge lower rates than a cam line. I charge half the rate of My cam line so it takes Me double time to make what I could make camming.

It seems to work best to offer phone as a service in addition to other services, especially on NF, to include a cam line and goody bags.

Actually, Princess Mika, it is more challenging if you started off as cam model and move into phone sex. Because phone sex is more imagination based than camming. However, if you started as an pso and move to camming it is less challenging.Particularly, if a pso starts working a high-volume dispatch company like I did...that training gives you the proper tools to success as pso.Also phone sex has more levels than camming. Plus, the learning curve is very steep when it comes to phone sex and many people do not make it. In order to live off phone sex income alone; then phone sex operators would need to master dispatch,platforms such as NF, combo companies, and direct-dial. Thus, most good psos make between 40,000 to 60,000 per year after they master the job. Which is a good income for many people in different areas of the country. However, top psos could make 65,000 and up if they work super hard at it. But cam models can make that without that much work.

In My opinion and experience, phone sex is still a bit of a thing but I think making a living primarily or exclusively off of phone sex would be extremely challenging.

I have a domme phone line on NF and many of the users call just to ask questions about camming (since that line charges more per minute) or just to say a quick hello because they're a fan of Mine. Even the users that call for an actual session are much fewer than users that call My cam line. As well, there is a lot more competition for phone sex (like, TONS) and typically you have to charge lower rates than a cam line. I charge half the rate of My cam line so it takes Me double time to make what I could make camming.

It seems to work best to offer phone as a service in addition to other services, especially on NF, to include a cam line and goody bags.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Empress Mika
Status
Not open for further replies.