AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

is snapchat safe 4 cam models?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 1, 2022
Chaturbate Username
urstroke_bud
Hey everyone,
I been camming more often and don't use social media. More users have been asking for it or some way to connect with me.
I know not to give out email/phone cause how easy it is to reveal my identity.
I thought to use snapchat, whats app but that requires giving my phone number.

Thanks 4 reading. Alex😘

You can sign up using your phone number but as soon as your account is set up and before you advertise it to members, just delete the phone number. You only need an email or a phone number associated with the account, not both. Whatsapp yeah, you'd have to have a whole separate phone and phone number. Also turn off your location on snapchat because otherwise they can see exactly what street you're on at any given time

You can sign up using your phone number but as soon as your account is set up and before you advertise it to members, just delete the phone number. You only need an email or a phone number associated with the account, not both. Whatsapp yeah, you'd have to have a whole separate phone and phone number. Also turn off your location on snapchat because otherwise they can see exactly what street you're on at any given time
Thanks thats so helpful!

Reactions: Sashacurves
Status
Not open for further replies.