AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is Superbowl Sunday slow for models?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 15, 2012
I imagine it would be. I am practically a daily visitor to cam sites, but anytime during the hours surrounding the game I won't be online.

Is it generally a much slower day for camming? Or only during game hours?

Does anybody do "halftime shows" ?
I dunno, something like - Join me during Superbowl Halftime for my super awesome halftime show of multi-penetration craziness legstravaganza!
or whatever lol

Just curious :)

I think the girls with the more social rooms are affected quite a bit during any busy TV event. Especially one as big as SB.

I would only assume that the less social, less chatty, more "down to the point" wham bam sex based shows they may not be as affected.

It is generally considered to be a slower day. Most major sporting events seem to have an effect on camming. The Superbowl is particularly affective because it's not just sports fans who get in to it - it's a social engagement and an American tradition that people go to big parties to hang out and socialize.

That being said, even though there will be a lot of members and probably a lot of models gone, that means the field may be opened up for some models to take a bigger piece of the pie, so to speak.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
mynameisbob84 said:
A halftime group show actually seems like a pretty good idea. If I was a model, I'd totally do one. Advertise it weeks in advance and encourage members who are watching the game to come get their rocks off at half time :thumbleft:
But wouldn't everyone be watching Kitty Halftime on Animal Planet?????

AmberCutie said:
mynameisbob84 said:
A halftime group show actually seems like a pretty good idea. If I was a model, I'd totally do one. Advertise it weeks in advance and encourage members who are watching the game to come get their rocks off at half time :thumbleft:
But wouldn't everyone be watching Kitty Halftime on Animal Planet?????

I'm not sure what this is but it does sound like something I'd like to watch :)

I still don't have any idea what on earth Superbowl sunday is. I mean I used to think it was something to do with bowling.... but probably not. I'll be interested to see if I'm effected. A few of my American regulars have warned me of tonight, but uk evenings my room is usually full of english people anyway. I will post in here to let people know if someone please explains what on earth this thing is?!

Isabella

It's the US version of our FA cup final, you know the real football not soccer. :lol:

Superbowl is like a big rugby final for us here in UK.

I don't know. I recently decided to have Saturdays and Sundays be my "off" days, unless I just feel like logging in for a little bit.

I'm not into football (Whaaat, Fox? You don't like football??? What kinda person are you?! LOL.), but I've been posting "GO, RAVENS!" (I live in Maryland) on the forum and on Twitter anyway...lol. Tonight I think I'm gonna hop on Streamate for an hour and a half, and then put on pajamas and watch episodes of Law and Order SVU.

Reactions: Nordling
Mate_ said:
Isabella

It's the US version of our FA cup final, you know the real football not soccer. :lol:

Superbowl is like a big rugby final for us here in UK.

It's also a day when the grocery stores are crowded as hell, so they open up more checkout aisles than usual. :lol:

GO, RAVENS!!!
Ravens-cheerleader-says-she-gained-2-lbs-lost-spot-at-Super-Bowl.jpg

YES! And it was very slow during the world series.

Oh and BTW... go Niners.

Mate_ said:
Isabella

Except that soccer IS the real football, because people actually kick a ball with their feet :p

So... Has this thing started yet? I want to see if I can find a live stream...

LilyMarie said:
Mate_ said:
Isabella

Except that soccer IS the real football, because people actually kick a ball with their feet :p

It starts at 3:30 Pacific Standard time.. ~45 minutes

Reactions: LilyMarie
Isabella_deL said:
I still don't have any idea what on earth Superbowl sunday is. I mean I used to think it was something to do with bowling.... but probably not. I'll be interested to see if I'm effected. A few of my American regulars have warned me of tonight, but uk evenings my room is usually full of english people anyway. I will post in here to let people know if someone please explains what on earth this thing is?!
An overhyped championship American football game played by two sets of hypertestosteronic teams. Oh, and in three years Superbowl L will be played. That's all anyone needs to know. :lol:

Over 2 Billion people watched the last World Cup Final,

The Superbowl is about 4th on the list of most watched sporting events, I enjoy it to be fair, but its evident that its a minority sport outside of the USA, which is odd when you think that "Soccer (as you must insist on wrongly calling it :lol: )the worlds most popular participation and spectator sport, is not held in high regard in the USA

mynameisbob84 said:

Nope. Bad idea. Over here the Super Bowl is an event. The biggest majority watch at parties or a bar. Not really conducive for slipping away with laptop in hand.

"Hey Joe, why'd you bring your laptop to the party?"

"Got something I need to take care of at halftime.

BTW, unless you have a spare bedroom that can be locked, I'm gonna monopolize the bathroom for the entirety of halftime. That OK with you? Thanks."

RogueWarrior said:
mynameisbob84 said:

Nope. Bad idea. Over here the Super Bowl is an event. The biggest majority watch at parties or a bar. Not really conducive for slipping away with laptop in hand.

"Hey Joe, why'd you bring your laptop to the party?"

"Got something I need to take care of at halftime.

BTW, unless you have a spare bedroom that can be locked, I'm gonna monopolize the bathroom for the entirety of halftime. That OK with you? Thanks."
Ha! Yes, plus for many folks, the Halftime is the only part of Superbowl worth watching.

Reactions: LadyLuna
In 2010, was it Feb 7th? If so, I had a better-than-average night that night.

See, my room is full of geeks, at least half of which don't follow any sports at all. I think maybe 10 people were missing?

I'm far more affected by Dr Who or Firefly Marathons than any sport. Shit, today, someone left to go watch Spaceballs!

LilyMarie said:
Mate_ said:
Isabella

Exactly, football is what you call soccer, American football is American football, closer to rugby :) I once played it with my brother and my cousins... me and my brother just took it as an excuse to beat each other up... I prefer rugby and cricket :) oh and horse riding of course!

God, how british can I get?!

Tonight was pretty foul camming for me. Very slow, but still high room numbers, plenty of people chatting, just very few tokens. I did a group when I had 200 people in the room, 2/3 came into the group and I didn't get above 3 people at a time. Later on I did a group when I had 300 people in the room, I got 5-9 people in there consistently.

Isabella_deL said:
LilyMarie said:
Mate_ said:
Isabella

Exactly, football is what you call soccer, American football is American football, closer to rugby :) I once played it with my brother and my cousins... me and my brother just took it as an excuse to beat each other up... I prefer rugby and cricket :) oh and horse riding of course!

God, how british can I get?!

Tonight was pretty foul camming for me. Very slow, but still high room numbers, plenty of people chatting, just very few tokens. I did a group when I had 200 people in the room, 2/3 came into the group and I didn't get above 3 people at a time. Later on I did a group when I had 300 people in the room, I got 5-9 people in there consistently.

American Football is just Rugby in Armour! but really really slow,

Nothing compares to the beautiful game, Association Football, aka Sawker!

Humph! A thousand curses on all the slow poke games like football, soccer, rugby, cricket, basketball, baseball and hockey! I want ACTION...and thinking!

CURLING!

Reactions: Crumb
Wow. Now this is an innovative way to log on for chat but not lose the SB fans. She superimposed the game on her window:

Attachments

• SuperBowl Olivia.jpg
    SuperBowl Olivia.jpg
    274.7 KB · Views: 151
Nordling said:
Wow. Now this is an innovative way to log on for chat but not lose the SB fans. She superimposed the game on her window:
And also pretty illegal.

AmberCutie said:
Nordling said:
And also pretty illegal.
Yeah, I was kind of thinking that too. Still, assuming she didn't think of that, it's pretty clever. :) How to be dumb and smart at the same time...lol...I do it all the time.

Since the night is over for me:

Tonight goes down as one of my top 10 earnings-wise on ANY site. :)

LadyLuna said:
Since the night is over for me:

Tonight goes down as one of my top 10 earnings-wise on ANY site. :)
Yeah, I'm going to retract my previous statement. Tonight was not a record night for me but I have been doing well all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.