AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is the weekend the best time to cam as a new model on MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poppins

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 25, 2017
Hello Everyone

So, as the title suggests, I'm wondering if it is better to make my first very broadcast on MFC on a Saturday or Sunday. I'm not a new cammodel, but will be new to MFC. I really want to be successful on the site. I feel it is definitely the site where I can be myself and let my creativity run free.

I have read so much about the platform, and spent a lot of time in the other model's rooms, watching them for hours. Sometimes I do wonder why Model x is more successful than model y, but I admire them all. I intend to start on there in the new year. I'm doing everything I possibly can to get as much exposure on there with my new tag status, but still fear I may not be as successful.

I will be running raffles, doing games, I have a good webcam, professional lighting, getting a decent profile done and will also have photo sets and videos to sell. I also have a mini following on Snapchat. I'm hoping to bring some of that traffic to my room (even if those people will probably end up as 'guests' I heard that will still bump up my visibility on there?

So, from my own experience of using other sites, the weekends can be quite busy. Would anyone suggest starting on a Sunday for example? I just want to make the most out of my time as a new model on there.

Thank you!

I would start Friday or Saturday, personally. Then you have the whole weekend to work; Monday and Tuesday are usually on the slower side.
Sunday you might be competing with football/sports stuff. I've never worked a Sunday though, so I don't really know how busy/slow those days are.
Having guests watching doesn't do much to bump up your visibility unless you have several hundred people watching from what I've seen; then you pop up in the side bar as one of the popular rooms.

Reactions: Princessbambiix
I havent been on MFC in a few years so definitely take my advice with a grain of salt.... but I don't think there is a particular day that is technically better to start camming. For me personally the weekends have always been a more profitable time as well as the later I stay on at night but that is different for every model. My only recommendation would be to not start the last couple days of the month as MFC can get a bit saturated with top girls pushing for rank and others trying to get in last minute tokens. Otherwise just log on with a tentative game plan and go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.