AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is there a decline in the number of Chaturbate's viewers?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they eliminate exhibitionist option and only allow verified streams to broadcast would solve lists of problems. One their hamsters won't having to run as hard to have all those cams and not have those terrible ads to help with the cost of bandwidth. And two no longer have to be strict on the banning.

Simple solution:. Eliminate any and all boys which are not official authorized by CB.

Problem is that they would effectively be giving up a shit ton of money and handing models over to other sites because they leave. But, at times, a hard reset is needed to save integrity.
Eliminate all boys?

Stupid autocorrect/autotype on the phone...

Meant to say eliminate all the bots which are not verified/accepted/approved by CB.

If they eliminate exhibitionist option and only allow verified streams to broadcast would solve lists of problems. One their hamsters won't having to run as hard to have all those cams and not have those terrible ads to help with the cost of bandwidth. And two no longer have to be strict on the banning.

MFC has the exhibitionist aspect in a way too where members can turn on their cam so anyone can watch it. Not sure if it's intentional they do it, as by default I think it is set for anyone if enabled. I lock mine down to a specific model with whom may be with at the time. Though, is very rare for me to turn it on even if she inquires (self conscious...).

Capture.PNG

don't know if it's christmas time or something, but it's been hard even to get 200 viewers, when i used to have 1000 minimum. i could be doing full cumshow and still no tippers or viewers

I had this weird thing where in the beginning of Nov I was only getting around 50-70 viewers, then the last two weeks I was barely getting above 10. Nothing had changed, when it started, and trying new things had no effect. Then it seems like this month I'm back to my usual 100-160 range. It's been very strange...

Reactions: NaomiNyx
of course now it's more difficult....
3 years ago "female" category was about 20 pages and in the 1° page was not 100 "perfect and professional" models....
after ....25 pages ... 30 pages....40 pages.... now like as 40/48 usually pages and in 1° page 80% models are nice funny and professional
i remember some years ago when new model come....she was not able to earn too much money to use lot's toys and do lot's squirt...
now when a new model arrive.... immediatly is professional and do all

of course now it's more difficult....
3 years ago "female" category was about 20 pages and in the 1° page was not 100 "perfect and professional" models....
after ....25 pages ... 30 pages....40 pages.... now like as 40/48 usually pages and in 1° page 80% models are nice funny and professional
i remember some years ago when new model come....she was not able to earn too much money to use lot's toys and do lot's squirt...
now when a new model arrive.... immediatly is professional and do all
This post is a little hard to follow, but I think I agree with the overall point you’re trying to make.

Many years ago, There were thousands fewer models on any given site at any given time. It was easier to get more people in a room because there was less competition, less rooms to share viewers with. I wholeheartedly believe that there have been more new broadcasters than new viewers in the last few years. People keep saying that MFC traffic is down and roomcounts are low, and this thread is evidence that it isn’t just one site. Camming overall has become more popular for broadcasters. And there’s much more information out there now for new models to learn how to hit the ground running and be a lot more engaging from the moment they first log On.

Many years ago, There were thousands fewer models on any given site at any given time. It was easier to get more people in a room because there was less competition, less rooms to share viewers with. I wholeheartedly believe that there have been more new broadcasters than new viewers in the last few years. People keep saying that MFC traffic is down and roomcounts are low, and this thread is evidence that it isn’t just one site. Camming overall has become more popular for broadcasters. And there’s much more information out there now for new models to learn how to hit the ground running and be a lot more engaging from the moment they first log On.
i have been hearing this from models since i began camming in 2013, and it's still an ever-growing industry. we live in a more sex-positive society now. fuck i have seen a culture shift in the past 5 years alone. the number of people who open OF account under their real names are alarming, but that is a whole different topic.

This post is a little hard to follow, but I think I agree with the overall point you’re trying to make.

Probably, I often see 900-1200 more people broadcasting on CB at any given moment when compared to last year.

I remember just 1 or 2 years ago, the maximum amount of pages as a "top end" CB would get at peak times would be about 40 or maybe 45, now that is average and at the busy times it's more like 70 - 80 . Pretty much almost double, which is a lot. I think there are a lot more studios as well that have popped up and keep popping up. Everyone is trying to get in on the quick and easy money.

My bad, I worded that wrong, or rather, I missed bits out. I didn't mean to suggest it IS easy, but for a lot, they think it is. Or for a studio, it can be easier (depending on how shady they are).
I was just adding, I didn't think you were suggesting it's easy, bb :D. It's common vanilla world misconception who aren't familiar with the industry. People in sex work must do this instead of getting a "real job" because it's easy.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
i have 1 question/curiosity
how much % of earning the studios give to the models?
Models in a physical studio make between 40-80% but 50-60% is most common, higher numbers are usually from negotiations or rewards for big earnings.
Models that work from home but still associated to a studio 60-90% but 75-90% is most common.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
dark_memaidm i have read some months ago 1 your post about CHATURBATE BOT
and you have write (if i remember good) 1 link of hacker who take money from chaturbate
to try system and security... can you repost that link?
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.