AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is there a way to see what a model changed their name to?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 13, 2015
I watch this model named sid_ney, but she changes her name all the time and so I can't always find her. Around the holidays she changed it to Pran_cer and recently she changed it to something else and I have no idea what it is. Is there any intuitive way to properly follow her?

Re: Is there a way to see what a model changed their name to

redjericho1 said:
I watch this model named sid_ney, but she changes her name all the time and so I can't always find her. Around the holidays she changed it to Pran_cer and recently she changed it to something else and I have no idea what it is. Is there any intuitive way to properly follow her?
Add a person to your friend list (on MFC) and you'll see them regardless of their name changes. Unless you have 1000's of people on your friend list (which really, is that necessary? nah.) you should be able to pick her out of the list.

redjericho1 said:

I love Sid!

According to MCG she's currently icy_eyes:
http://mycamgirl.net/myfreecams/model/icy_eyes

I would suggest adding her to your friends list so you can find her more easily :D

I had no idea that's what the friends function did lol. Thanks a bunch!

Add her to your model notification list too. If she decides to change her nick, that will help you to find her on your friend list and you will know when she is online.

and if you're like me and have a massive friends list in which to be like a needle in a haystack, there are two more ways to keep track:

- Her current name will show up in your tip history after every tip you gave her.

- Your archive will also automatically update to reflect her current name in all your past interactions.

Reactions: Always_Tim

Leon_Omega said:
and if you're like me and have a massive friends list in which to be like a needle in a haystack, there are two more ways to keep track:

- Her current name will show up in your tip history after every tip you gave her.

- Your archive will also automatically update to reflect her current name in all your past interactions.
Also handy if you want to reconnect with someone that you may have removed from your friends list.

Status
Not open for further replies.