AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is there a way to see who is following me?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

British_Rosie

Cam Model
Sep 17, 2023
Is it possible to see who is following myself. I only have 3588 followers and I would like to see if the rate of new followers joining my room is increasing as time goes by.
Is there a way to see this and who is following me?
Thank you for Help

If you click on the numbers it will open a new tab. That will show all of your followers, 90 per page

The numbers should be in a light blue color

Upvote 0
Is it possible to see who is following myself. I only have 3588 followers and I would like to see if the rate of new followers joining my room is increasing as time goes by.
Is there a way to see this and who is following me?
Thank you for Help
The sites by @cbhours have charts that show all this info on rate of gaining or losing followers (there are separate sites for CB, SC and Camsoda). Unless you've opted out, you can search for your room name and see various data for the previous 24 months, including the number of followers gained on each broadcast date, and the overall total follower number.
As others said above, to see the names of individual followers, you can get this directly from your 'followers' tab in your CB profile page.

Added - here's an example of a follower gain rate chart from a random choice of room:
CB Hours - Activity hours for chaturbate models.png

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: cbhours
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.