AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

always one anonymous user in the room

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 7, 2024
Hi. I am ex studio model and currently i am broadcasting from home. I just took my fanclub with me and currently have ~10 followers and broadcast ONLY in pvt (i set black screen for my 15 seconds in public). I have couple questions.
1. Why is there always 1 anonymous user in my room? How can i solve it? I feel uncomfortable with it.
2. Where do i receive new unknown followers from? Who are they? Why do they follow me if they never saw me? Spying is turned off default.

Hi. I am ex studio model and currently i am broadcasting from home. I just took my fanclub with me and currently have ~10 followers and broadcast ONLY in pvt (i set black screen for my 15 seconds in public). I have couple questions.
1. Why is there always 1 anonymous user in my room? How can i solve it? I feel uncomfortable with it.
2. Where do i receive new unknown followers from? Who are they? Why do they follow me if they never saw me? Spying is turned off default.
Your cam is visible on the In Private page and someone is waiting for you to go public for a private request. Anyone can see your cam there and follow you.

Upvote 0
You're not really getting your money's worth from cb, but if you are scheduling everything with some app you could use passwords on your room so that it's never publicly visible. Each person you give a password to tips for a certain amount of time, then you could use a timer from a bot or your phones so you both can see how much time is left. (All cb rules still apply).

Upvote 0
You're not really getting your money's worth from cb, but if you are scheduling everything with some app you could use passwords on your room so that it's never publicly visible. Each person you give a password to tips for a certain amount of time, then you could use a timer from a bot or your phones so you both can see how much time is left. (All cb rules still apply).
Ok, thank you! I dont do anything specific since i always were no nude, so it might work in any case. Is there any other clues about 1 anonymous user?? Is it a bot?

Upvote 0
Also check to make sure you have "appear on network sites" disabled.

Upvote 0
Yes! I did everything to protect myself after one of my 5 most private privates was leaked :/ Thank you!!!
Maybe I misunderstood. Are you saying there is an anonymous person in the private show with a single fan club member or you started a group show and there is an anonymous user in that show or are you saying there is an anonymous person in your room when you are not in private or group shows?

Upvote 0
Maybe I misunderstood. Are you saying there is an anonymous person in the private show with a single fan club member or you started a group show and there is an anonymous user in that show or are you saying there is an anonymous person in your room when you are not in private or group shows?
Actually both:(

Upvote 0
Actually both:(
Ok. The next time you are broadcasting take a screenshot of the users in the room and then send it to support. I've never noticed any extra people who weren't supposed to be in the room at the time but I'll keep an eye out for it the next time I do a private. Logically, it should be impossible for an anonymous user to be in a private show because it's paid entry.

However, what I said about gaining new followers still stands. People can see your room (and a thumbnail of what you're doing) on the spy on cams page regardless of whether or not you have spying disabled.

Upvote 0
I never had that with PVTS, and on Cb only few times but on MFC i have this every day and even if im on hidden mode this 1 anonymous is always. After turning on online he appears after 1 second and never leaves

Upvote 0