AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is there any money in camming for black bbw's?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is an old thread but it popped up.

This lady is on the forums i believe and provides the book free to sex workers who message her directly. This is from her bio on the book:

Amberly Rothfield is a 31-year-old phone sex operator and BBW Award Nominated Dominatrix who has decided to being writing about her 13-year experience as such!
https://www.amazon.com/How-Made-Month-Phone-Operator-ebook/dp/B0798H4S5X

she has a site with vids and tips about how to make more money. But if you're looking for examples of BBW WOC making bank she springs to mind.

She is wonderful and so helpful I think her book is still free or at least she was giving it away free for a long time just had to dm, it has some wonderful information.
Her site is also great I think she has it at 1.99 per month all great info, resources, videos, tools etc.

Boleyn models! I pretty sure the owner is BBW and WOC. She is pretty successful to me!
https://admin.boleynmodels.com/login

Thank you so much for the shout out! But @SaffronBurke is correct. I work with Boleyn Models. I am not the owner.

I don't usually post on the boards about being a bigger model because for me it's not relative to my success. I feel like that's based on engagement and the mysterious "hustle" that so many of us talk about. I have a cambuddy who's a size 10 redhead and we just realized we've been sharing a regular for two years now! We have similar personalities and offer similar services, so it makes sense. Many of these guys really do look at things other than physical traits.

If anyone ever wants to chop it up over some tech talk, marketing/hustle tips or whatever...dont be afraid to hit me up on twitter. I'm super friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.