AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is there someone on the forum you just can't stand?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AlexLady said:
This thread isn't about Strokin, or anyone in specific, I mean, it's not the first time people haven't liked someone.

Anyways... I'm baking cupcakes. I was going to post a cute and delicious cupcake picture, but I just found this and it is awesome;

cannibal-cupcake2.jpg

CUTE!!! NOM NOM NOM!

Keithy said:
That or he just really wants to have someone take a big fat shit on his face. Knowing Bawksy, it could go either way ;)
And I do mean this in a loving "I would do it for you" way. Because I'm (not-so) secretly pretty gay for Bawksy and his wild antics.

Oh, don't worry, I can still feel the love.

I think that's love anyways.

It might actually be Mikey's warm man-pussy wrapped around my schlong.

Attachments

• ugay.jpg
    ugay.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 614
At first, I didn't understand the b-tarded roots of the forum. The first bit of drama over a b-tard was posted, and Amber said that... I made sense of it by looking back into the archives.

So now, when I see a person being mean, I say nothing. When Amber doesn't do anything in a couple weeks, I put on my b-tard hat and attempt to join in the fun. Sometimes I fail. I am a simple math-geek, and haven't really earned full b-tardedness yet. Come to my room, roll the d20, and hope for a 2 if you're a b-tard :p

This is why I don't ignore them. Because maybe I can learn a new kind of humor. I don't wish this kind of humor to be in my life at all times. There are certainly places where it isn't appropriate. And sometimes, I might just need a little nudge, if I misinterpret b-tardedness.

This is an official thank you to Bawksy, for helping me understand b-tardedry, and helping me appreciate the humor that originated in /b/ .

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
Glad to be of service. Just don't become too much of a /b/tard. Some semblance of a soul is good for you.

Attachments

• 1235034164935.jpg
    1235034164935.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 496
  • 1262617649808.jpg
    1262617649808.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 496
  • 1234454278416.jpg
    1234454278416.jpg
    295.3 KB · Views: 496
  • 1245609608720.jpg
    1245609608720.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 494
To paraphrase Amber's thoughts on the issue:

The Rock (Amber) says, "Know your role, and shut your damn mouth."

I'm defo a newfag in /b/ terms but I've seen everything it has to offer.

Pony, trap, cheese pizza, dubs/trips/quads (yet to see a shitstorm as no one cares), tits of gtfo, so many "My last thread died so I'm delivering now" spams.

I'm told it used to be better.

Just_mark__ said:
I'm defo a newfag in /b/ terms but I've seen everything it has to offer.

Pony, trap, cheese pizza, dubs/trips/quads (yet to see a shitstorm as no one cares), tits of gtfo, so many "My last thread died so I'm delivering now" spams.

I'm told it used to be better.
/b/ was never good. Just sayin'

so far i like everyone. but i am a lover.

That's not what this thread is for, and I doubt that we will make an exception for you. Your efforts have been noted, however.

JustLooking said:
Saint_G said:
Is my name mentioned here yet i only joined yesterday so plenty of time to be listed i guess.

Saint_G There are you happy?

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.