AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is there such a thing as a model charging too much for a video?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Is there such a thing as a model charging too much for a video?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to say no, but I had to say yes. The only reason why I said yes is there are a few situations that I have seen where the model was charging too much.

It is not that it was overpriced, but rather it was cheaper buying each video individually instead of buying the video bundle. (You literally saved yourself $5 by click add to cart 5 times instead of buying the video bundle)

One thing to remember is that some people also keep higher prices to weed out the types of people who purchase content and illegally distribute it. As a whole, I actually think most models undercharge for their videos. So many times in the past, I have purchased a custom video and thought they undervalued their time [in a couple cases I sent more after the fact when I realized the work they put into it]

Status
Not open for further replies.