AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is this girl psycic?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jbr

Oct 10, 2021
Can anyone help me with a question ?

long story short, I am communicating with a cam girl vis whatsapp. I don't have shows with her, haven't for quite a while. I met her on AdultWork.

I was browsing on Stripchat when I found this girl working there with a diferent profile and name.

I can't help it, sometimes I go there just to see her face but I haven't let myself be known in her room.

Is there someway she would be able to know I am there???
I was waiting for a reply to a whatsapp message I sent about 3 hours ago. I opened her page on SC, and she replied to my message just after I opened her cam. Not with a relevant answer but with "hey"
It has freaked me out a little, can studio operaters or models see your ip address?

Were you logged in while in her room on SC? If so do you use the same or a similar username to your AW one?

No we can't see your IP address, you're safe.

Small coincidences also happen sometimes.
Or does she only communicate on WhatsApp when she is working? If it's a studio/work number this could also explain it

Reactions: AudriTwo
No, I was just there as a guest. We usually only WhatsApp when she isn't working.

Yes its because she is psychic.

Why can't you make yourself known to her on Stripchat? Is it because you're spending time in her room without tipping? Between your communicating with her via WhatsApp and visiting her on Stripchat, I'm sure she'd appreciate it if you tipped her from time to time.

Can anyone help me with a question ?

long story short, I am communicating with a cam girl vis whatsapp. I don't have shows with her, haven't for quite a while. I met her on AdultWork.

I was browsing on Stripchat when I found this girl working there with a diferent profile and name.

I can't help it, sometimes I go there just to see her face but I haven't let myself be known in her room.

I was waiting for a reply to a whatsapp message I sent about 3 hours ago. I opened her page on SC, and she replied to my message just after I opened her cam. Not with a relevant answer but with "hey"
It has freaked me out a little, can studio operaters or models see your ip address?
I'm facepalming so hard right now. She probably has no idea if your usernames are different and she might not even remember you unless you were a big tipping regular.

She's literally just saying hi because you're there.

Unless you use the same username it's just a coincidence.

Also don't be bum and lurk her camshow while trying to get her attention for free on WhatsApp, that's skeezy.

There was a bug on CB a few years ago where I would go to a particular model's room in an anonymous browser tab, and my regular username would immediately show up in the user's list. I was not logged in and the model and I started to talk about it in Signal messenger and did some testing to prove I was not logged in.

Freaked out about that, I wrote to CB support and they almost immediately responded (for once) with a message like "Oops, that should not have happened. Try again." Sure enough, I went into the room in an anonymous tab and I was no longer on the user list.

So the takeaway messages:

1) The site owner's track you with both cookies and IP address and other unique identifiers (e.g., color depth, screen resolution, exact browser release, etc, etc, etc). You are being spied on pretty much 24x7 while you are on their site, and you can be sure their internal logs record your presence by your normal login username, not just your IP, assuming your IP is static and used frequently by you.

2) Bugs happen in software, and sometimes the site owner might make a mistake that reveals your presence in a room. But that should not happen very often when you are anonymous.

In any case, you might want to verify that your username is not showing up in the list of users in the room. You assume it is not there - and it should not be there - but my example shows that it can happen.

3) CB takes about two weeks to respond to important customer service requests, unless your request concerns a bug in their spy system, in which case same day turnaround is guaranteed.

Status
Not open for further replies.