AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Issues With ID

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 14, 2016
My little secret... ;)
MFC Username
TempestInfern
Has anyone else had issues with getting your identification verified with MFC? I swear, it's borderline harassment at this point. They keep sending me this message over and over and over again, and I've been doing exactly what they tell me to do.

2s9d8p5.jpg

I would imagine the images are not clear or large enough.

I've been trying my best, but my ID is a military ID ( I don't own a state ID, military dependent) and the front is super reflective. I've tried my best to fix it, but I can only do that when I'm taking a picture straight from my phone. If I use a mirror like they told me to, then my ID is just reflecting back a reflection. -_-

I've been trying my best, but my ID is a military ID ( I don't own a state ID, military dependent) and the front is super reflective. I've tried my best to fix it, but I can only do that when I'm taking a picture straight from my phone. If I use a mirror like they told me to, then my ID is just reflecting back a reflection. -_-
Take an up close pic of the front, then of the back, then use your front facing cam on your phone (I assume you have one, pretty common to these days) instead of the mirror. They just need your face and the ID in the same pic to prove you own the ID.

If that is not the problem, then maybe they do not accept military ID.

I've done that, twice. Can I send you a pm with the pictures I sent and see if you can point out something that I'm missing?
Sure. Use private links on imgur so you don't accidentally upload them publicly here. I'll message you so you can reply...

Reactions: emptiedglass
Don't ever post your real birthday/year online!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's SO easy to find someone's information if they know that. I know, I know, this is unsolicited advice. But I would hate to see something bad happen to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.