AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CAN'T START STREAMING IT KEEPS SAYING Thank you for uploading photo You can continue broadcasting after we verify your identity but it's already been

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 20, 2023
Screenshot_20231220-182334_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20231220-182322_Chrome.jpghello here is my issue when I attempt to start my broadcast it keeps saying that I need to verify my identity though I've already verified and even got a verification email showing approved I've had this problem going on for over 2 days now I've been emailing stripchat support for the last two days also and getting nowhere they're telling me that they see no issues on they're end..I'm at my wits end I don't know what else to try I've deleted my name in my account and readded myself again any suggestions would be appreciated I'm hoping someone has had the same or similar issue thanks everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.