AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

It-Remake

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Bill Skarsgård is potentially a hell of a good choice, though. His wierdness was about the only reason why I made it through almost two seasons of Hemlock Grove. Both those Skarsgård brothers have an amazing knack for making the ridiculous crap they're cast in a lot more watchable than they have any right to be, and I think they both deserve a few hits under their belts.

It really looks like they're putting some big effort into this take on IT, and I hope it's as good as it looks. I'm a sucker for this "secret nightmare world of kids" trend that's gained traction in horror since Stranger Things blew up. I'd love to see a few more strong efforts before it all inevitably gets flooded with PG-13 cash grabs.

As a huge fan of Stephen King (srsly it's a little intense), the original movie, and Tim Curry... I think this looks honestly great. I am trying to go into it without comparing them (though that might be super hard) too much because I don't wanna be too bias and ruin a great movie just because the old one brings a little nostalgia to the beginning of my love for horror.

Watching the trailer earlier really shocked me. It looks even better than I expected and I am really freaking excited.

Reactions: Carmita Bonita
Let us not forget that the parts of the original without Tim Curry were total shit, and there were a lot of parts without Tim Curry. His portrayal of Pennywise is the only reason it hasn't been forgotten like most of the other 90s TV miniseries based on King's work (except for The Stand, which has fed a meme or two over the years.)

I hope they've made the wise decision to just keep the focus on the kids, since the All Grown Up scenes were what really dragged the first dramatic version down.

I read that there is going to be two movies. The second one will focus on them when they become adults.

Reactions: zippypinhead
Doing my best not to keep my hopes up, I find that usually allows me to enjoy a movie more. Less expectations etc.

But...I'm So Excited! :)

Not a fan of the way Pennywise looks. Here's hoping it will be good!

I read that there is going to be two movies. The second one will focus on them when they become adults.

For a book as long as it is, it could definitely benefit from having two movies.

I'm excited Finn Wolfhard (Mike from stranger things) will be in it! There have been talks for a remake for yeeaaars and I'm glad we're getting it.

I read the book over and over as a preteen and scared myself horribly lmao. Also had the biggest crush on Jonathan Brandis in the original movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.