AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

just curious

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazingAlexaNY

Deactivated Account
Cam Model
Feb 9, 2020
MFC Username
Amazing_Alexa
Chaturbate Username
_Awesome_Alexa
so just wondering what is my most you ever pay for in private show like how many tokens per min also whats the most you ever gave a model. just wondering because with the new rates it seems kinda much 240 per min? the guy must be rich... some people get angry and say mind is 2 high at 60/min .

Some models don't like privates or want to avoid privates unless the pay is very high. For example lets say you are on chaturbate and you are in say...the top 20 positions on the featured page, do you want to take a private for 60 tokens? Probably not but you might be a lot more willing if they actually offer 240 per min :giggle: .

Outside of models that don't like privates or are avoiding privates maybe those catering to findom might use it but outside of that I think you're right, theres not going to be a lot of demand for using those high token private amounts. The filters at the bottom of the page only allow you to browse models as high as 90 per min.

Upvote 0
so just wondering what is my most you ever pay for in private show like how many tokens per min also whats the most you ever gave a model. just wondering because with the new rates it seems kinda much 240 per min? the guy must be rich... some people get angry and say mind is 2 high at 60/min .
I wouldn't say I was rich and highest I have paid is 18/min multiple times, with many at 6/min. However, I will discuss a price with models I don't know if there is something specific, or use tip menu as a guide. So I am going into the private knowing I will tip for a show and tip to keep the lush vibrating or take control. So most private shows end up being between 500 and 1,500 tokens depending on length and the type of show.

Most I have tipped in one tip was 2,000 tokens for a custom video. Over the course of a day I have given several of my model friends more than that.

Upvote 0

Fuck them. Lol. These other private show rates I keep hearing about (6 tokens per minute and whatnot) are ridiculously cheap, imo, and that's probably why those wankers are giving you shit for your rate of 60 tokens per minute. They're used to getting super cheap shows elsewhere. 60 tokens per minute is what members on MyFreeCams pay for a private show (and I'm glad MFC has it at that fixed rate), so that's exactly how I would price them on Chaturbate. Lowering your rates super cheap will often attract shitty, demanding customers.

Upvote 0
Fuck them. Lol. These other private show rates I keep hearing about (6 tokens per minute and whatnot) are ridiculously cheap, imo, and that's probably why those wankers are giving you shit for your rate of 60 tokens per minute. They're used to getting super cheap shows elsewhere. 60 tokens per minute is what members on MyFreeCams pay for a private show (and I'm glad MFC has it at that fixed rate), so that's exactly how I would price them on Chaturbate. Lowering your rates super cheap will often attract shitty, demanding customers.
I agree and disagree. Yes, there are some scummy, nasty members and they expect 6/min will give them everything. At least that is what my model friends tell me. Ones who charge more are getting constant requests to drop their price, but either they won't do it, or negotiate an upfront tip amount for the show. Otherwise they get into the private and it becomes a Mexican stand-off between host and member.

Maybe I am a minority, but I believe that you get what you pay for. I have had many great shows at low prices, but I have tipped and kept tipping until both of are happy. Maybe I end up spending a similar amount or more than a 60/min private, but I honestly haven't looked at them.

But I respect that everyone has a right to charge what they feel is appropriate for them, whether tip menu or tokens/min for private.

What I haven't thought about is whether my model friends should try setting their prices higher for a couple of days at least to see what happens. At the moment all bar one of them struggle to get decent amount of members in the room, and take home enough tokens to make it worthwhile. That is one reason I stick with my 6 closest model friends, so that they can get at least some regular tips. Everyone has bills to pay.

Upvote 0
I agree and disagree. Yes, there are some scummy, nasty members and they expect 6/min will give them everything. At least that is what my model friends tell me. Ones who charge more are getting constant requests to drop their price, but either they won't do it, or negotiate an upfront tip amount for the show. Otherwise they get into the private and it becomes a Mexican stand-off between host and member.

Maybe I am a minority, but I believe that you get what you pay for. I have had many great shows at low prices, but I have tipped and kept tipping until both of are happy. Maybe I end up spending a similar amount or more than a 60/min private, but I honestly haven't looked at them.

I'm not sure exactly what it is you disagree with? I said that lowering your rate to super cheap prices will often attract shitty, demanding customers, and several other models on this forum have stated the same thing many times. We are speaking from our experience as models.

I am telling the other poster not to sweat these guys who are giving her shit for charging 60 tokens per minute. And I get the feeling these aren't nice guys like you...who will continue to tip the model in addition to the private show. This kind of reminds me of the guys who used to come into my Streamate years ago complaining "$5.99 per minute for exclusive? Are you fucking crazy?!" Lol. I could tell they were members who were just room-hopping trying to find a model who's "the cheapest." I was making 35% on that site. If you think I'm gonna charge $1/minute to pound my pussy and whatever other demands you're barking at me, you've got the wrooong one. :p

Guys who are used to paying super cheap rates for shows will probably consider something like 60 tokens/minute (or $6/minute) "expensive," and that's okay. But arguing with a model about it is silly...and actually insulting. Also, that's nice that you'll tip and keep tipping. The guys

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Look i will tell you a situation .

One day i wanted to do a statistic if people will complain if i set up something great for very cheap .

So i wrote Today offert boobs flash 2 tokens

Well what happend was :

6 from 10 people tryed to negociate to have boobs flash for 1 token

and 9/ 10 people tipped 1 token after asking to see pussy too ( when in tip menu was 100 )

and 8/ 10 people that paid for the boobs flash claimed that did not like it and that they sent 2 tokens for nothing and want to see something else in return

Only 1 guy from a total of 2000 people that visited my room that night told everyone they are fucking idiots and tipped me 500 tokes and asked gentely if he can see me naked .

Then next week i did a private test 6 tokens per minute with the specification Only talk , show done according to my tip menu only

9/10 people that started private expected that i will do a full show in 3 minutes
7/10 people even asked for a password show of 30 minutes to 1 hours for 100 -200 tokens
9/10 people in private were demanding , nasty , giving me orders , shout , call me names and tell me that i do not worth 6 tokens per minute and threaten me they will do a report to get their 20 tokens back spent in private :)))))

Test number 3

Private for 60 tokens per minutes or more

9 /10 people did at least an 10 minutes private long
6/10 people were nice educated , even tipped me extra

the only down side its you get privates more rarely and you will alawys have those that come to negotiate lower price . but let me tell you something , i think those that come and complainits because they get pleasure in compalining and negotiating it and majority of them end up not taking a private even with a lower price because 9/10 will always ask model to do something she is not doing ( while makes me think like its their strategy to get pms and attention for free ) . with so manyyyyyyyyyyyyyy models out there with such an wide price diffrence , why the hell in the world you would come exactelly in my room complaining about price?!

Upvote 0
Lowering your rates super cheap will often attract shitty, demanding customers.
True, and I agree with it, and I see it with my model friends charging 18/min, but I guess it is still low compared to 60/min.
I'm not sure exactly what it is you disagree with?
I guess I was a bit quick on the response! I felt you were saying all members going to those cheap rooms were shitty and demanding. When I re-read, I see that is not the case. A difference between attracting shitty customers and all customers being shitty. A big difference and my mistake.

Regarding why I try to tip decently, is I have been in the position of scraping around in the ashtray (remember them) to find a few bucks to put gas in the car. It must be hard to turn up to work not knowing whether you will earn enough to buy food for the family or pay the rent.

Upvote 0

One day i wanted to do a statistic if people will complain if i set up something great for very cheap .

Well what happend was :

and 9/ 10 people tipped 1 token after asking to see pussy too ( when in tip menu was 100 )

and 8/ 10 people that paid for the boobs flash claimed that did not like it and that they sent 2 tokens for nothing and want to see something else in return

Only 1 guy from a total of 2000 people that visited my room that night told everyone they are fucking idiots and tipped me 500 tokes and asked gentely if he can see me naked .

Then next week i did a private test 6 tokens per minute with the specification Only talk , show done according to my tip menu only

9/10 people that started private expected that i will do a full show in 3 minutes
7/10 people even asked for a password show of 30 minutes to 1 hours for 100 -200 tokens
9/10 people in private were demanding , nasty , giving me orders , shout , call me names and tell me that i do not worth 6 tokens per minute and threaten me they will do a report to get their 20 tokens back spent in private :)))))

Test number 3

the only down side its you get privates more rarely and you will alawys have those that come to negotiate lower price . but let me tell you something , i think those that come and complainits because they get pleasure in compalining and negotiating it and majority of them end up not taking a private even with a lower price because 9/10 will always ask model to do something she is not doing ( while makes me think like its their strategy to get pms and attention for free ) . with so manyyyyyyyyyyyyyy models out there with such an wide price diffrence , why the hell in the world you would come exactelly in my room complaining about price?

Exactly. Some people just like to complain, and think you're supposed to do what they want and just be "grateful" they're even giving you money. Lol. This is ADULT ENTERTAINMENT. If you're too cheap to pay what we feel are good rates for a sexy show, go find someone with that cheaper rate you're looking for. Because camping out in free chat arguing with us and acting like we're "not worth $6" is insulting and makes ya look like a douche. Lol. We're the ones putting ourselves out there on the internet. If you're looking for dollar deals, take your ass to Dollar Tree or General. :p

Upvote 0
Exactly. Some people just like to complain, and think you're supposed to do what they want and just be "grateful" they're even giving you money. Lol. This is ADULT ENTERTAINMENT. If you're too cheap to pay what we feel are good rates for a sexy show, go find someone with that cheaper rate you're looking for. Because camping out in free chat arguing with us and acting like we're "not worth $6" is insulting and makes ya look like a douche. Lol. We're the ones putting ourselves out there on the internet. If you're looking for dollar deals, take your ass to Dollar Tree or General. :p
AMEN !!!

so many of these people do not realize that they pay for everything in life and nothingh is for free or cheap.

If the female pussy would grow up in trees there will still be those complaining that is too hard to shake the tree to make the pussy fall

Upvote 0
Regarding why I try to tip decently, is I have been in the position of scraping around in the ashtray (remember them) to find a few bucks to put gas in the car. It must be hard to turn up to work not knowing whether you will earn enough to buy food for the family or pay the rent.

Okay, so then you disagreed because you took offense to my original post, despite the fact that I've already explained it three times. I don't even consider you one of the "rude, cheap guys" I (and others here) have been referring to. It sounds like you're one of the good guys who just can't afford our standard per minute rates, and you're not one of the guys trying to get over on us. I get it. And I did say that I think it's nice you tip that model in addition to the private shows.

I do think we are lucky that most of the guys on this forum are the nicer, classier group of guys. 👍 That's pretty cool.

A lot of us are struggling, and it sucks. I lost my daycare job in 2020.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If anyone complains about my rates, and they are high, I tell them it's my body, and I can charge what I want to.

From my experience when someone is bitching about my rates, someone else will initiate a private because they find my services valuable and to stick it to that dude who couldn't move on to someone in his budget. Makes me wet everytime.

Upvote 0
Again as a user, with ever changing spending limit.

60/minute is not high at all. (Yes, there are the 6-18 token rooms, but most of the time you literally get what you paid for...)

I'm a regular in two rooms, each of them charges 90/minute, usually end up tipping some extra.

120 would be the most I would pay , mostly because my spending limit and the fact that in a lot of rooms (couples) you get a recorded, high quality (HD+ with beautiful models, quality shows) for 90. In fact, I barely see anyone charging above that with couples.

Also, a lot of the 18-30 token rooms charge extra for certain things and also extra for recorded shows, so one ends up paying between the 60-90 limits anyway.

Reactions: Brit
Upvote 0
When it comes to people complaining about rates, I always like to be fake polite and play the "well, I'm SO sorry that I'm out of your budget. Hopefully you can find someone within your price range!" I feel like a lot of the time they think if they argue with you enough they'll get you to lower, but this shuts a lot of people up.

Upvote 0
Maybe reason the rate is lower with models I've seen, and are friends with, is because I will look for models who are my "type" in the last pages, with few or no members in the room. I hardly go into a room that has more than a hundred members in it, unless it is a model friend.

I figure the top models are getting plenty of tokens, while it is almost certain the ones at the back are not. The downside is sometimes I am the only person tipping in the room. This is the bit I struggle with. I like to share my tokens around, but also feel bad if a model is not making enough to pay for a meal that night. Choosing those models is a double-edged sword.

Going to say something controversial here, especially the forum this is on. I have often wondered whether there should be a cap on members in a room, unless someone has followed that model. Or once you reach say 2,000 in the room, or more than 1,000 non grey, your room goes to the back.

Not sure all the CB logic for this. But I think a lot of members never venture past the first couple of pages.

Upvote 0
Lots of guys complaning that my pvt is too expensive 90tk per min . I tell them the true, that i wanna enjoy that pvt as much as he does, i wanna play and cum , but if ill have a low rate lets say 30tks ill have pvts non stop, ill just do it bored , as a job not for fun , ill fake and give him a shitty show . Better high price, few pvts a day and having real fun .. i also dont take more then 5 pvts a day for same reasons.. seems like if they think about it they see i am right and they come private and leaving like.. WOW
And yes, we are womans, tokens means shopping too , wich is forplay for me :)) with a low price ... no shopping, my pussy will be dry like sahara desert:haha: I laugh with my guys . thats why their wifes arent wet and they dont want sex anymore, they dont take them shopping first, they take them only to supermarket for food :))

Upvote 0
Maybe reason the rate is lower with models I've seen, and are friends with, is because I will look for models who are my "type" in the last pages, with few or no members in the room. I hardly go into a room that has more than a hundred members in it, unless it is a model friend.

I figure the top models are getting plenty of tokens, while it is almost certain the ones at the back are not. The downside is sometimes I am the only person tipping in the room. This is the bit I struggle with. I like to share my tokens around, but also feel bad if a model is not making enough to pay for a meal that night. Choosing those models is a double-edged sword.

Going to say something controversial here, especially the forum this is on. I have often wondered whether there should be a cap on members in a room, unless someone has followed that model. Or once you reach say 2,000 in the room, or more than 1,000 non grey, your room goes to the back.

Not sure all the CB logic for this. But I think a lot of members never venture past the first couple of pages.
if you are looking for caritty on cb sure, you can go all the last rooms and spend( pay the meal ):) the cb logic guess is to let models to work hard to succed , i just think some models put more efforts then others to succed , other got more luck and so on .. its a big competition , 8000 performers on, need to put efforts to grow in page , more abilities you have, more chances to grow .. especialy the language. if you can entertain your room taking and beeing fun u succed on cb , if you sit there typing hi hru, kinda imposibile this days so noone s faults , just 2021 is a hard time for camming, years ago was easier for everyone .. this days really need to use your brain a lot to make good incommes.

Upvote 0
if you are looking for caritty on cb sure, you can go all the last rooms and spend( pay the meal ):) the cb logic guess is to let models to work hard to succed , i just think some models put more efforts then others to succed , other got more luck and so on .. its a big competition , 8000 performers on, need to put efforts to grow in page , more abilities you have, more chances to grow .. especialy the language. if you can entertain your room taking and beeing fun u succed on cb , if you sit there typing hi hru, kinda imposibile this days so noone s faults , just 2021 is a hard time for camming, years ago was easier for everyone .. this days really need to use your brain a lot to make good incommes.
Yes, there is so much competition and choice, and agree that when the model works hard, they should get the benefit. The models I am friends with. Some hang onto the members who stumble into their room, but have trouble getting much over 100. A couple (who I spoke about before) have members come into the room and leave, as they are perhaps not offering the entertainment, so their destiny is more in their control.

As for charity, perhaps it is a form of that. Pre Covid, I would volunteer once a week in a homeless shelter. I have previously had depression and it was a constant reminder that many other people are worse off than me. Due ti Covid, I haven't been able to do this for over a year. So, yeah, maybe choosing a struggling model is a substitute for me. Also though, life can be unfair and when a company (any company, physical or online) has the power to even things out, I ask why not?

Edit: Oh, and every model I spoke to said things are harder, plus what I read on these forums. As someone else said, the job is 100% commission, so competition is high. You all have my best wishes. I'm not that creative or outgoing, so I would suck at being a cam model.

Upvote 0

Well what happend was :

Test number 3

the only down side its you get privates more rarely and you will alawys have those that come to negotiate lower price . but let me tell you something , i think those that come and complainits because they get pleasure in compalining and negotiating it and majority of them end up not taking a private even with a lower price because 9/10 will always ask model to do something she is not doing ( while makes me think like its their strategy to get pms and attention for free ) . with so manyyyyyyyyyyyyyy models out there with such an wide price diffrence , why the hell in the world you would come exactelly in my room complaining about price?!
That's the right mindset! If you don't set your own value, no one will. Do you often engage in negotiations?

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
That's the right mindset! If you don't set your own value, no one will. Do you often engage in negotiations?
i took out the privates , c2c and pms , so i have less negotiation .

but are those that will still negotiate the free chat tip menu show :hilarious::hilarious:

i do negotiate with insta ban because when i read : hey bb showtits for 5 instead of 50 , or : i give you 300 for squirt yes or now , i get ista dry pussy

so i give a Ban to put myself in the mood lol

so yeah i do engage in negotiation with one click answer only BAN :hilarious:

or if i am not busy i answer :

no! tip menu check !

if he insists BAN

Upvote 0
I will pay up to 30 tk/min and don't usually tip in pvt then.
For 12 or 18 tk/min I will tip when something is nice. Lots of 1 tips and 15 for things that turn me on.
Perhaps I am a cheapskate, but I do spend lots of money on chaturbate. I am in top spender category, but would still be if top category was 5 times as much,

Upvote 0
The one that fals is you trying to compete with real big spenders ......

calling yourself a big spender at 30 token per minute its a fucking shame ! when cb has options for 60 , 90 , 120, 150, 240 tokens per minute !

You are not even at half race !

There are men on chaturbate that spend 1000 $plus in one night on a model alone , and there are men that would tip 1000 tokens or more in one single tip without blinking ( also multiple 1000 tokens or more ) .

So no you are not a top spender !
dicks GIF

I will pay up to 30 tk/min and don't usually tip in pvt then.
For 12 or 18 tk/min I will tip when something is nice. Lots of 1 tips and 15 for things that turn me on.
Perhaps I am a cheapskate, but I do spend lots of money on chaturbate. I am in top spender category, but would still be if top category was 5 times as much,

Upvote 0
Top spender in the sense that bob mentions is like going to the dollar general store and buying one of everything in one aisle. lol.

But individual models would never consider a person like that a big spender, because the spending is spread so thin among a large handful of rooms. Also sending 1 token tips never feels "top spender" to anyone, even if they show appreciation for it. There are more times than not I'd rather have a person join a show and just quietly enjoy it than send 1 token tips. It can be a bit attention whore'ish.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
150 tokens a min for a recorded video show 30 mins long...most ive tipped one time 30K fav model birthday..i thought her kitty was gonna explode.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.