AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Private Show Chat Messages Have No Sound Notifications!?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2023
Started a private show with a model only for them to take their sweet time to read the chat and they ended up doing random shit most of the time, resulting in paying much more than planned :(

It's my first private so I have no idea how it usually goes, do people tip to get their attention (this sounds stupid coz you're already paying per min) or did I just get a bad egg?

I thought that there would be sound notifications when u enter message in chat like some other sites, but doesn't seem to be the case. It can't be that hard to add it in right??

This experience makes me not want to splurge like this ever again and I regret listening to my dick

😞

Random shit like what? Eating a bag of Funyuns while staring at the screen?

When you take a model private and you don’t let them know what you’d like, they’re either gonna ask you…or they’re gonna decide themselves what to do. Which may be a slow tease such as caressing themselves with their fingers, and showing you their body in a seductive way.

This is your money being spent, so politely speak up about what you would like.

Started a private show with a model only for them to take their sweet time to read the chat and they ended up doing random shit most of the time, resulting in paying much more than planned :(

Reactions: rockin_rod
Upvote 0

It's my first private so I have no idea how it usually goes, do people tip to get their attention (this sounds stupid coz you're already paying per min) or did I just get a bad egg?

I thought that there would be sound notifications when u enter message in chat like some other sites, but doesn't seem to be the case. It can't be that hard to add it in right??

This experience makes me not want to splurge like this ever again and I regret listening to my dick

😞
There is no sound notification in private.

This is why I always tell users to discuss any private in a PM before going/requesting a private. This way both parties know what is available and what is being requested. Also a good way to know if it is acceptable to you.

Another reason is there is something for CB support to read and see if there is any "scamming" going on. Most likely will make it easier to get a refund if things that were agreed on did not happen

Reactions: Wuggie
Upvote 0
Yeah ‘random shit’ doesn’t really help.

Ahh.. the old “squirt bb” after 2 minutes of private time 🤦🏻‍♂️

I love the interactions before the ‘show’ starts in private. In many ways, they’re the best bits.

And afterwards… the chat, watching a cool shower bonus if you’re lucky. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0

This is why I always tell users to discuss any private in a PM before going/requesting a private. This way both parties know what is available and what is being requested. Also a good way to know if it is acceptable to you.

Another reason is there is something for CB support to read and see if there is any "scamming" going on. Most likely will make it easier to get a refund if things that were agreed on did not happen
Scamming. LOL

No such thing if there has been no discussion of expectations and the viewer isn't tipping the menu. Tipping is at your own risk and it's extremely rare to get a refund on a private show, technical difficulty being the one exception.

If a viewer takes me private, I expect them to tip the menu on top of my RPM. If they don't, they get what they get and either come back for more or never do it again.

Upvote 0
Scamming. LOL

No such thing if there has been no discussion of expectations and the viewer isn't tipping the menu. Tipping is at your own risk and it's extremely rare to get a refund on a private show, technical difficulty being the one exception.

If a viewer takes me private, I expect them to tip the menu on top of my RPM. If they don't, they get what they get and either come back for more or never do it again.
I guess you missed the part about

Upvote 0
Could have left it at the first paragraph without insinuating someone is scamming.
You're right about that but I had just finished reading and posting on another thread and I mixed up the 2 threads.

In that thread the model herself admitted to trying to scam users but it had backfired on her and got her banned from the site

Upvote 0
You're right about that but I had just finished reading and posting on another thread and I mixed up the 2 threads.

In that thread the model herself admitted to trying to scam users but it had backfired on her and got her banned from the site
Which thread is that?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.