AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

just need some advice

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelKisses00

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Oct 27, 2014
North Carolina
Twitter Username
@LadyAngelEyes00
Chaturbate Username
Angel_Eyes00
ok so about 2 years ago I made a MFC account because I was thinking about switching from CB to MFC but that never happened, I wasted my new model status, now MFC has become my main site but am unsure of how to build a fan base as I have a very low cam score and prob don't get seen much, does anyone have any advice as to how to build from nothing,

I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense

your "new model" status is only the first few hours you broadcast. There's really no way to "waste it". Everyone gets the same amount of hours with the new model banner.
when I say I wasted it I mean I used it back in 2014 and never cammed again on mfc until now, so I'm trying to start and build a fan base without the new model banner

Just to add to what Tilly said .... new model status really isn't as beneficial for everyone as it is hyped up to be. I find with it more trolls and people trying to scam "fresh meat" so to speak. Only ONE of my regs out of quite a few found me when my status was new.

I know there have been a few threads about this before and I think one of the major consensus' is time - showing up, interacting and having a decent quality feed.

Edited to add after checking out your profile: Utilize the tags. Literally use all of them. You only have a few of what is available to you listed - your profile mentions you're a mum but the tags dont say "MILF" which you would qualify as? This may be my preference speaking, and others can agree or disagree but I feel like I am more likely to check out a lady who has a pic of her face up vs random body part for their AV

Last edited:
Just to add to what Tilly said .... new model status really isn't as beneficial for everyone as it is hyped up to be. I find with it more trolls and people trying to scam "fresh meat" so to speak. Only ONE of my regs out of quite a few found me when my status was new.

I know there have been a few threads about this before and I think one of the major consensus' is time - showing up, interacting and having a decent quality feed.

Edited to add after checking out your profile: Utilize the tags. Literally use all of them. You only have a few of what is available to you listed - your profile mentions you're a mum but the tags dont say "MILF" which you would qualify as? This may be my preference speaking, and others can agree or disagree but I feel like I am more likely to check out a lady who has a pic of her face up vs random body part for their AV
Thank you, I am currently working on redoing my bio with my sis in law Spencer Storm, so when we are done I will make sure to try your advice

Reactions: angieivy
Status
Not open for further replies.