AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Katsumichann.... whorenickels

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dafuq did I just read?

qcEFs0a.gif

You're all crybabies. MFC isn't your safe space. Get over it.
Lol they are still allowed to have an opinion on the matter. No need to shit on everyone's posts.

Got your attention and stopped the witch hunt, didn't it?

Got everyone's attention? Sure. It drew our attention to what a douchebag you are. But no, you didn't stop the "witch hunt". The girls that were going to report her likely already did so. Most of the rest of us were commenting factual statements. I'm not on that site much anymore, so I don't care if she gets banned from it. Her shows were distateful. I can appreciate creativity, there are plenty of models that I admire for having creative ideas (veronicachaos, for example) but mocking a recent tragedy to make money is not creative. Making light of police officers killing black individuals isn't creative. I'm not a fan of PS's style, but mocking her or other models is not creative. Whether she should be banned for it is an opinion differing between girl to girl. I'm indifferent on that part. But those shows don't indicate that she's creative, outrageous, maybe, but not creative. Nor are the models who want her banned "jealous". They don't want to be working on a site that allows racist bullshit like that. I've seen just as many models attacking manyvids over allowing racist sounding videos and race play. It's not about a "safe space" it's about wanting the place you work to have some integrity. Any form of sex work is pretty taboo in a lot of places. We don't need people making it worse by doing shows that could cause negative attention to be on our jobs.

Why is MFC tolerating this shit?

Because, for whatever reason, people are actually tipping this chick for this shit, which is also putting money in MFC's pockets. In the end, that's their #1 priority...to make money.

Judger:

LMAO at "That's what I'm doing this evening." Giving everyone poop ratings (Are you friends with cbook100 and/or PunkInDrublic, by chance?), and making a list of ACF models to not tip. LOOOSER!

latest

Because, for whatever reason, people are actually tipping this chick for this shit, which is also putting money in MFC's pockets. In the end, that's their #1 priority...to make money.
I bet that if she did that on Streamate she would be banned almost immediately.

How many of you models that complain to MFC actually speak to the model concerned first if you have a problem with them or their shows ?

There's no point in that because a person like her probably doesn't give a shit. In fact, she'll probably just target those models in future shows, and send her little minions over to troll those models. No cam girl on here should have to deal with foolishness like that from some silly girl who looks like she's been hit in the face by a bag of nickels. Hey...nickels! :D

Because, for whatever reason, people are actually tipping this chick for this shit
Well when I tipped, I gave WN and her room a piece of my mind through that little talky thing she has going. A scolding they won't soon forget, I'm sure.

Also, I exaggerated a little about it being a couple hundred tokies. Wasn't that much. I did have a couple hundred, but WN didn't get em all. Tipped a few to studio girl, and some girl with the most amazing dimples I've ever seen, CallmeMegatron or something like that.

Tipped a few to studio girl, and some girl with the most amazing dimples I've ever seen, CallmeMegatron or something like that.

I don't know who that is, but I like her already for the Megatron reference. :D New Transformers movie coming out in 2017!

some silly girl who looks like she's been hit in the face by a bag of nickels

Whoa, Shell! This sentence really surprises me. You made such a good point, but stooped to the troll's level of insulting just for the sake of insulting. Usually, you just state your thoughts, like, "I don't like this girl's show because XYZ" but you usually don't insult people based on things that they can't control. Maybe there's some history between you and WN or a situation similar to this that ruffled your feathers, and if so, I'm sorry that you've been hurt like that. It just blew my mind that you made your good point (everything before this part of the post) be nullified by throwing affronts.

Were the dimples on her ass cheeks? I think I may have seen her.
260.gif
The ass is perky and dimple free. These dimples I was referring to are on her cheeks, when she flashes that one of a kind smile of hers.
Looks a little like a sexy female version of Mario Lopez.. Maybe even sexier.

Whoa, Shell! This sentence really surprises me. You made such a good point, but stooped to the troll's level of insulting just for the sake of insulting. Usually, you just state your thoughts, like, "I don't like this girl's show because XYZ" but you usually don't insult people based on things that they can't control. Maybe there's some history between you and WN or a situation similar to this that ruffled your feathers, and if so, I'm sorry that you've been hurt like that. It just blew my mind that you made your good point (everything before this part of the post) be nullified by throwing affronts.

Yeah, I wanted to like that post but couldn't bring myself to because of the personal insult. I totally understand being angry and not liking her, but that wasn't really a direction it needed to be taken. The rest was on point though

Yeah, I know my comment was not nice, but I don't care. Doing a cam show poking fun at Black people being murdered by the police (because people find it funny and entertaining) isn't nice either.

Yeah, I know my comment was not nice, but I don't care. Doing a cam show poking fun at Black people being murdered by the police (because people find it funny and entertaining) isn't nice either.
I think mocking people who were unjustly killed (also out of their control) is way worse than making fun of a reasonably infamous/disliked person's face.

I think mocking people who were unjustly killed (also out of their control) is way worse than making fun of a reasonably infamous/disliked person's face.

Seriously! THANK YOU...

Reactions: AliceKarina

I don't disagree. I just think all of us here are better than insults like that. I mean shred on her personality and shitty behavior all day, but looks are something a person generally can't help

I agree with you. But I wasn't saying that what Shelly said was worse. Hell no; obviously, mocking deaths of humans is worse than insulting someone.

Everyone's entitled to speak whatever and however they like. I was just saying that Shelly had made some amazing points. However, when she chose to throw a personal insult out about someone's looks, it invalidated everything she had said previously. It's not that big of a deal. It just surprised me, cause I think we're all mature enough to discuss the topics at hand without stooping to these trolls' levels. Just my two cents.

I mean shred on her personality and shitty behavior all day, but looks are something a person generally can't help
However, when she chose to throw a personal insult out about someone's looks, it invalidated everything she had said previously.

That's incredibly...nice? of you ladies to have that sort of consistent "Be kind...be civil no matter what" personality to actually feel a shred of sympathy for a person like that. Then I assume you will express that same sentiment when cam girls/members on here are making fun of guys who send dick pics (since they can't help having a small dick)?

• Funny!
Reactions: AliceKarina
That's incredibly...nice? of you ladies to have that sort of "Be kind...be civil" personality to actually feel a shred of sympathy for a person like that. I assume you will express that same sentiment when cam girls/members on here are making fun of the guys who send dick pics (since they can't help having a small dick)?

A. I don't have sympathy for her. I think she's a terrible human being. I just don't think insulting a person's looks is really beneficial to an argument, and there are so many other things you can insult her for. Things she can control.

B. If we are making fun of a guy sending dick pics, I usually focus on the fact he's the equivalent to a pervert on a subway with a trench coat flashing girls, not really the size. I've fucked dicks of all shapes and sizes, including an actual micropenis. Since I got made fun of for having small breast growing up, I didn't make a habit out of insulting guys for penis size later

A. I don't have sympathy for her. I think she's a terrible human being. I just don't think insulting a person's looks is really beneficial to an argument, and there are so many other things you can insult her for. Things she can control.

B. If we are making fun of a guy sending dick pics, I usually focus on the fact he's the equivalent to a pervert on a subway with a trench coat flashing girls, not really the size. I've fucked dicks of all shapes and sizes, including an actual micropenis. Since I got made fun of for having small breast growing up, I didn't make a habit out of insulting guys for penis size later

Well I agree with the "She's a terrible human being" part.

And I was pointing out the fact that people on here (who make fun of the dick pic guys) usually are making fun of the appearance (again, something they can't help), and no one on here bats an eye or says "That's not nice! Be more mature!" Which, by the way, you will find yourself saying often to folks on here, due to the way some of us tend to express our thoughts towards people/things we find appalling. Not everyone chooses to take the high road all the time.

• Hugs
Reactions: TacoBelle
I agree with the "She's a terrible human being" part.

Okay, well I was pointing out the fact that people on here (who make fun of the dick pic guys) usually are making fun of the dick appearance (again, something they can't help), and no one on here bats an eye or says "That's not nice! Be more mature!" Not everyone chooses to take the high road all the time, especially when it comes to acts that we find disgusting.

You're right. We are all likely guilty of doing it. I know I am. And I'm not trying to say anything about you as a person, or insult you, by disagreeing with bringing up her looks or anything, so please don't think so. I realize the shit she's doing is awful and touching on a really emotional subject, and she deserves to be insulted, I just think the girls here are better than to insult another girl over looks, especially one like her who is classless enough to cash in on a tragedy. Don't get me wrong. I don't think insulting her looks comes even CLOSE TO what she did. Or that it's even that big of an issue. Sorry if it came across like that

I personally don't think tone-policing how anyone reacts on a racially hate charged show dispels all the points @Songbird_Shelly made. I think the reason it's kinda annoying is a LOT of people want to tone-police how black people react to fucked up shit.

I personally don't think tone-policing how anyone reacts on a racially hate charged show dispels all the points @Songbird_Shelly made. I think the reason it's kinda annoying is a LOT of people want to tone-police how black people react to fucked up shit.

And I understand that. I'm not trying to say she doesn't have a right to be angry or rant about how fucked up what she did was, and how awful she is, it's just I don't think her looks are relevant to all of that.

Say someone did something shitty like stole from someone, and while they were talking about how shitty they were, they said "and she's also fat", would that be relevant to their crime or personality? Idk. I don't think less of her for saying it or anything. And I don't think less of anyone who disagrees with my opinion on the matterror, I just personally prefer to try and keep insults to things people can control. And it's not like we're lacking material in other things to insult her for.

The comment from Shelly was out of character but anger and frustration can do that. And man, I am so angry that anyone would consider the subject fair game.

For me, the show that was done with a tip war between beating or not beating a POC and the way it was executed is unquestionably racist, and this is something I am just not interested in debating. If you disagree with me, feel free to ignore my post. I would like to talk about this on grounds that it is racist rather than debate the lines around satire, free speech or hate speech and pushing the envelope.

Even still, there is a lot going on in this whole scenario. Some of it has been turned into model drama which is frustrating because it takes away from a much bigger and really important conversation. I am new to MFC's track record with questionable content, so going back through this thread I see that models have been controversial in different ways over the years and I am trying to place this latest event in context.

There are several models on MFC who I adore and support (with tips!), and as a model myself, have been considering trying out MFC, but I am so conflicted both by WH's PoPo show and MFC's non-response to it. Actually, I find their non-response a troubling response in its self. So hearing what both members and models think of all this has really helped me sort through everything.

Does anyone feel like talking about what kind of impact a show like this has on POC models and members and the industry in general? Or how/if it has an impact on how you feel about working for or being a member of MFC ? Are you just resigned to the fact that nothing is going to change?

Reading through older posts, it seems like it's realistic to believe that nothing will change, so I have been asking myself, "am I really ok working for a guy who doesn't give a shit?"

I am starting to see this as a picking your battles kind of situation and figuring out how much you are compromising - values, safety, mental health, integrity all of that - by supporting MFC as a model or a member.

Also, I am in total agreement that tone-policing isn't helpful. Anger is a legitimate response to this bullshit.

There are several models on MFC who I adore and support (with tips!), and as a model myself, have been considering trying out MFC, but I am so conflicted both by WH's PoPo show and MFC's non-response to it. Actually, I find their non-response a troubling response in its self. So hearing what both members and models think of all this has really helped me sort through everything.

Does anyone feel like talking about what kind of impact a show like this has on POC models and members and the industry in general? Or how/if it has an impact on how you feel about working for or being a member of MFC ? Are you just resigned to the fact that nothing is going to change?

Reading through older posts, it seems like it's realistic to believe that nothing will change, so I have been asking myself, "am I really ok working for a guy who doesn't give a shit?"

I am starting to see this as a picking your battles kind of situation and figuring out how much you are compromising - values, safety, mental health, integrity all of that - by supporting MFC as a model or a member.
I found your post really well thought out, and asking some questions that I've been asking myself.

I usually shy away from these kinds of debates in the cam world, especially since I've taken a giant step a way from the community as a whole as a member, but I have found myself in a bit of a quandary about how MFC has (or hasn't) handled this. As someone who is bi-racial (Asian/Caucasian) I do see a lot of things that bother me, race wise on MFC, that I feel others are okay with (i.e. "Japanese School Girl" shows make me cringe personally), but this particular show being discussed imo was unacceptable, and I am having a difficult time with the thought of spending my money on a company that will look the other way on something like this.

So, my dilemma is this; I've stated in another thread how I'm really only frequenting one model's room on a regular basis anymore, and I am a very decent tipper in a room where the number of tipping regulars has dwindled considerably. I want to support my fave model/friend, but hate the fact that I'm giving a good portion of the money I'm spending solely to MFC. At this point I'm staying the course and continuing tipping regularly, but that could change.

For me, the sad fact is is that money talks, and if people who find this kind of thing unacceptable continue to spend money on MFC nothing will actually change. So the cycle of my quandary continues :confused:

I found your post really well thought out, and asking some questions that I've been asking myself.

I usually shy away from these kinds of debates in the cam world, especially since I've taken a giant step a way from the community as a whole as a member, but I have found myself in a bit of a quandary about how MFC has (or hasn't) handled this. As someone who is bi-racial (Asian/Caucasian) I do see a lot of things that bother me, race wise on MFC, that I feel others are okay with (i.e. "Japanese School Girl" shows make me cringe personally), but this particular show being discussed imo was unacceptable, and I am having a difficult time with the thought of spending my money on a company that will look the other way on something like this.

So, my dilemma is this; I've stated in another thread how I'm really only frequenting one model's room on a regular basis anymore, and I am a very decent tipper in a room where the number of tipping regulars has dwindled considerably. I want to support my fave model/friend, but hate the fact that I'm giving a good portion of the money I'm spending solely to MFC. At this point I'm staying the course and continuing tipping regularly, but that could change.

For me, the sad fact is is that money talks, and if people who find this kind of thing unacceptable continue to spend money on MFC nothing will actually change. So the cycle of my quandary continues :confused:

It sucks, but I think you're in a lose/lose situation sadly. If you continue to support your favourite model, you also continue to support MFC (unless your model friend moves sites of course). If you do stop tipping though, the model will feel the absence of your financial support much more than MFC will. Even if you were to see to it that your model continued to receive the same money from you, but with you circumventing MFC, then they still wouldn't see the camscore benefits and all that come with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.