AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Keeping Guests Anonymous

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2015
Hello,

My boyfriend wants to join me on cam, but do so as anonymously as possible. He will likely wear something to cover his face. His only hold up with sending over his ID to Chaturbate is that he thinks it could be possible to see his affiliation with Chaturbate during future background checks.

I know that at some point I will be sent a 1099 tax form and that will make myself visible for background checks. If my boyfriend does not take a cut of my earnings, does he have to also fill out a 1099 tax form? Or can he remain anonymous in this regard? Would he still be at risk for background checks if he does not file taxes with Chaturbate?

Also, have you ever heard of Chaturbate releasing the ID of cam girls and their guests? He does not want to be identified, but really wants to participate as an occasional guest.

Any advice in this regard would be appreciated!
Thanks!

Hello,

My boyfriend wants to join me on cam, but do so as anonymously as possible. He will likely wear something to cover his face. His only hold up with sending over his ID to Chaturbate is that he thinks it could be possible to see his affiliation with Chaturbate during future background checks.

I know that at some point I will be sent a 1099 tax form and that will make myself visible for background checks. If my boyfriend does not take a cut of my earnings, does he have to also fill out a 1099 tax form? Or can he remain anonymous in this regard? Would he still be at risk for background checks if he does not file taxes with Chaturbate?

Also, have you ever heard of Chaturbate releasing the ID of cam girls and their guests? He does not want to be identified, but really wants to participate as an occasional guest.

Any advice in this regard would be appreciated!
Thanks!
If you are in the US and you are making money on Chaturbate I am pretty sure you both to file taxes. You can't just not do it because you say he isn't taking any of it. I am not 100% sure how filing taxes works with couples so you may have to do more research but my best guest is you both will have file. Also, if he wants to be on cam with you and you want to recieve paychecks you BOTH have to have your IDs checked by Chaturbate. The only way you can broadcast and recieve compensation is if you are age verfied which is why they make you show your IDs.

If someone wanted to find out bad enough, I am sure that someone could find out he had done it. I would suggest that if he is uncomfortable with that possibility, he shouldn't do it.

Also, if he is planning on covering your face you guys may not make a whole lot. People often will pass on people who have faces covered. Just so ya know!

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.