AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Keeping people in your room on SM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you have freeloaders on SM when you have to pay a per minute charge?
Because they sit there and watch/harass you in free chat?

Dude...why are you bringing me into the conversation, putting me on the spot like that? Lmao.

I was not sure if I wanted to mark this "agree" or "funny".

Perfect response!! lol

Reactions: yummybrownfox

"Show tits bb", "stand up", "see pussy", "show ass". Then when a guy actually tips to see something, in comes the freeloaders. "Mmm nice!" then they leave.

"Show tits bb", "stand up", "see pussy", "show ass". Then when a guy actually tips to see something, in comes the freeloaders. "Mmm nice!" then they leave.

I'm such a bitch. I always silently ban those losers.

I've become the ban freeloaders girl too. The second someone commands I do something, without tipping, without reading my topic that has the amount of gold for me to do things, then they get a warning. If they do it again or sass me, they get banned. I have zero tolerance at this point even though I'm very nice/bubbly/sarcastic as fuck in free chat.

There are some guys that wait around for gold shows.

What do you mean combat zone?
A growing amount of models just assume any member sitting in free chat is a freeloader completely forgetting there are other reason for being in free chat. Getting kicked for reading the bio or waiting for gold shows or trying to fix tech or connection issues, Maybe you're just not ready to talk to the model. Maybe the model appears to be talking to someone else. There many reason people can stay silent in a chat room. I can understand people giving commands in free but models more often lash out at ANYONE in the room. Then complain why they can't start gold shows; because you kicked all the people waiting for them out the room already.

Reactions: AudriTwo
when they just sit in free chat and dont say anything, or try to get me to say things to make them bust in free chat, just annoying shit

• Helpful!
Reactions: Guy
Status
Not open for further replies.