AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Kind of sick and tired of the paranoia around cam models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixxen81

Cam Model
Nov 3, 2022
I'm in my feels after a month of total bullshit on all of the sites I'm on so I'm just going to go ahead and post this to release my stress and you guys can neg on me or hate me or whatever but I just sent this message to my HIGHEST tipper and I heed you take note that cam girls are tired of all your bullshit.

OhBoy.png

I'm in my feels after a month of total bullshit on all of the sites I'm on so I'm just going to go ahead and post this to release my stress and you guys can neg on me or hate me or whatever but I just sent this message to my HIGHEST tipper and I heed you take note that cam girls are tired of all your bullshit.

View attachment 96994
I don't think it should hurt to state some boundaries, and let him know you need a little more consideration from him, right? The relationship between Regular viewer and model isn't a monogamous, in the same spot, real time relationship, but it's still a relationship of sorts. And relationships take, care, check-ins, and tending. Both sides gotta be able to set their boundaries, and communicate their needs.

I don't think it should hurt to state some boundaries, and let him know you need a little more consideration from him, right? The relationship between viewer and model isn't a monogomous, in the same spot, real time relationship, but it's still a relationship of sorts. And relationships take, care, check-ins, and tending. Both sides gotta be able to set their boundaries, and communicate their needs.
I guess I'll find out. My head just exploded when he told me he was going to another country and had promised a few things to me and fell through but the trip was still on and I haven't had a vacation in 7 years. I don't want to be all "waaaaahhhh he made his bank, you didn't to get that time off" but you also know how you feel when someone told you they bought an expensive car and in the same breath said I want you but I'm not going to pay for you?

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
I guess I'll find out. My head just exploded when he told me he was going to another country and had promised a few things to me and fell through but the trip was still on and I haven't had a vacation in 7 years. I don't want to be all "waaaaahhhh he made his bank, you didn't to get that time off" but you also know how you feel when someone told you they bought an expensive car and in the same breath said I want you but I'm not going to pay for you?
I know what you mean. I'm curious what his reaction will be. Not super sensitive and thoughtful to spend less on a regular cam model, but then rub it in that you're going on an expensive trip. That's more something a sensitive, thoughtful person wouldn't mention, given context. But there really are a lot of thoughtless people out there, who don't filter or think, before they talk. So he may just be oblivious, and feel bad when he thinks about it.

View attachment 96994
want to say something meaningful or inspirational but its silence, I can only offer empathy.

I've had some pretty frank discussions with the model I'm friends with (with each of us initiating these discussions at one time or another). I think there's a point in a long-term "regular" relationship between a model and member where things are going to get heated because you end up having greater expectations of one another.

I'll be honest though, without seeing the list of things you suggest that he correct, it's very hard to tell how nuclear you went.

If someone wants to essentially have you on call for when they want....they should simply be paying yoiu a retainer fee to do that for them.
(Same as for any job)

If they aren't able/willing to pay a retainer fee, then they are simply subject to the same treatment as anyone else.

I would explain that if they expect you to not give someone else preferential treatment over them for free...then they also can't have that. It's only fair.

(I now specify that anyone who wants to take me PVT during my normal stream time must tip the difference to reach my daily goal before I'll accept...still waiting for a yes, but it does get rid of timewasters so....no loss either)

Update: We talked it out. Was more an issue of us both bring on completely different pages while trying to achieve the same thing. We have similar personalities so not surprised, really.

View attachment 96994
Very well said!

Reactions: Vixxen81
Status
Not open for further replies.