AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Last month of camming

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
www.onlyfans.com
Chaturbate Username
hotindiana25
I just wanted to let everyone know the wonderful news. I've got a vanilla job in Germany ! I'm working on the visa at the moment and I should hopefully be back by mid December!! Yay!

I won't be camming regularly after I start work but occasionally (on weekends perhaps). I'll still keep the only fans running though as well as the cb fan club

One of the many upsides to this is that I will now be able to get a dildo, Lovense and some decent lingerie for when I do find time to stream on cb!! Yayyyy!

Thank you everyone on this community who had shown me so much support during my ups and downs with my family! Thank you for being there for me ❤️❤️

Hugs
Indy

update: although I was supposed to start work on 15th December 2020, the embassy has only granted me an appointment to appy for my visa in the end of January 2021! Which means I will only start working in February. :///
So another 2 months of camming full time to pay the rent & insurance :/

Oh well
I'm sorry you have to wait a little bit longer to start your new job, but super stoked for you. It's almost the end of December, so February is going to be here before you know it!

❤️❤️❤️

I just wanted to let everyone know the wonderful news. I've got a vanilla job in Germany ! I'm working on the visa at the moment and I should hopefully be back by mid December!! Yay!

I won't be camming regularly after I start work but occasionally (on weekends perhaps). I'll still keep the only fans running though as well as the cb fan club

One of the many upsides to this is that I will now be able to get a dildo, Lovense and some decent lingerie for when I do find time to stream on cb!! Yayyyy!

Thank you everyone on this community who had shown me so much support during my ups and downs with my family! Thank you for being there for me ❤️❤️

Hugs
Indy

Im so happy for you! I'm also applying for a visa, but not in Germany:playful:
thanks onlyfans, it has helped me a lot last year

Reactions: squirtalot
Status
Not open for further replies.