Good Morning @punker barbie,
My account, Latenightlexi, was banned for using a payout method that was linked to a user who was previously banned on the platform. Since then, Chaturbate Support has made 2 attempts to contact me asking me to resubmit my banking details so they can reissue payment. I responded back 11 days ago but have since not received a response back from support. I still cannot access my account to fix this issue. Thanks in advance!
Sincerely,
Latenightlexi
My account, Latenightlexi, was banned for using a payout method that was linked to a user who was previously banned on the platform. Since then, Chaturbate Support has made 2 attempts to contact me asking me to resubmit my banking details so they can reissue payment. I responded back 11 days ago but have since not received a response back from support. I still cannot access my account to fix this issue. Thanks in advance!
Sincerely,
Latenightlexi
Attachments
Last edited: