AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Legend of Zelda

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will always hold Zelda close to my heart. eeee!

Ive played and beaten all the console versions up to twilight princess (um, midna, uhnnn)

my goal is to buy a wii and play skyward sword. do want! What did everyone think of it, anyways? Im kind of a hermit so i haven't really read anything about gameplay and whatnot.

Niixi said:

Ive played and beaten all the console versions up to twilight princess (um, midna, uhnnn)

my goal is to buy a wii and play skyward sword. do want! What did everyone think of it, anyways? Im kind of a hermit so i haven't really read anything about gameplay and whatnot.
It's very different from previous Zelda games. They kind of want you to go the farm/rpg route, which is cool, but I HATE the controls. I hate having to use the Wii Mote and would rather be able to use a normal dpad analog controller. The graphics are beautiful, and the villain is pretty cool.
It's also the only Zelda game to say that ZeldaxLink is canon.

Niixi said:

Interesting setting, a nice selection of weapons/tools, pretty graphics, more creative level design than earlier games.

But I absolutely hate the controls. I always get frustrated and stop playing.

Reactions: LilLitaRose
Tim, I'm trying to get past the first dungeon in SS, and I just can't handle the controls. What did you do to get over it?

LilLitaRose said:
Tim, I'm trying to get past the first dungeon in SS, and I just can't handle the controls. What did you do to get over it?

Put it back on the shelf, waited six months, tried again.

I have been playing SS in very short bursts spread out over a very long time. Right now I think I'm halfway through 2nd or 3rd dungeon, after several years of owning the game. LOL

Always_Tim said:
LilLitaRose said:

Put it back on the shelf, waited six months, tried again.

I have been playing SS in very short bursts spread out over a very long time. Right now I think I'm halfway through 2nd or 3rd dungeon, after several years of owning the game. LOL

Man, this was back when I got the game is when I quit. I may try again once my camroom is all set up. XD. Have you played A Link Between Worlds?

LilLitaRose said:
Have you played A Link Between Worlds?

Yes! It's a great game. Of course LTTP is my favorite so I kind of have to like ALBW :)

I'm only about 1/3 of the way through it. I'm saving the rest of it for an upcoming trip to France. (It's an 11 hour flight from LAX to CDG!)

Reactions: LilLitaRose
Always_Tim said:
LilLitaRose said:
Have you played A Link Between Worlds?

Yes! It's a great game. Of course LTTP is my favorite so I kind of have to like ALBW :)

I'm only about 1/3 of the way through it. I'm saving the rest of it for an upcoming trip to France. (It's an 11 hour flight from LAX to CDG!)
It's a lot of fun. The only part that made me sore was the having to buy the items. But everything else is great.

Reactions: Always_Tim
MsDonkey said:
Question: Is it worth buying a 3DS just so I can play Link Between Worlds (and maybe New Super Mario)? Also, do you think the New WiiU Zelda will be worth getting a WiiU for?

I got a 3DS to play Pokemon and am very happy with my choice, I still haven't played Link Between Worlds but MrPond said it was AMAZING!

I don't have a WiiU yet but after watching this trailer for the new Zelda game I knew that I would eventually have to get one. I don't have one yet but I know that once that game comes out I'm going to need one! These are just my opinions, I'm eager to hear what others think, too!

http://www.polygon.com/e3-2014/2014/6/1 ... wii-u-2015

MsDonkey said:
Question: Is it worth buying a 3DS just so I can play Link Between Worlds (and maybe New Super Mario)? Also, do you think the New WiiU Zelda will be worth getting a WiiU for?

I think the 3DS is worth not just that, but honestly, Link Between Worlds was a LOT of fun. Also replaying Ocarina of Time in a revamped graphics is pretty badass.
A lot of other amazing games to try are the Phoenix Wright games, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Bravely Default (if you like RPGS).

I thoroughly enjoyed A Link Between Worlds, and when I run into other people through Spotpass whom have it up to I can battle them. Do eeeet MsDonkey! You will loves it!!!

I still haven't played my copy of Link Between Two Worlds, cause I am a weirdo, and need to complete LttP, first. But... is it worth it to get a WiiU for the Zelda... well, maybe not yet, since it won't be out for a good while. Unless you want to play Mario Kart, to see Luigi give you a death stare. Maybe if you want Hyrule Warriors... Which I'll probably have a hate/love relationship with, cause of all the repetition, like most Warriors games.

There are so many good 3DS games out there. LoZ:ALBW is pretty awesome (one of the best Zelda games in a long time), as are New Super Mario Bros 2 and Super Mario 3D Land.

Pretty much nothing has been announced about the Wii U Zelda game yet (the real not-yet-named Zelda game, not Hyrule Warriors). And I imagine it won't be out before November 2015. But I expect good things based on the few things they have said and that very pretty (albeit brief) clip they showed. So pretty! :)

As for Hyrule Warriors … I think I'll probably pass on that one.

LacieLaPlante said:
I'm going as Princess Hilda to Dragon Con :D :D :D :D :D

A Link Between Worlds was pretty much my favorite game on the 3DS so far. Super amazing, super fun. I will admit, I am at the boss and I can't beat him though. I gave up after like 50 tries. I'm not great at video games.

Oh man! I'd love to see that! I wanted to cosplay as Hilda once I saw her!

waogo said:
They just announced a new Zelda game....

Zelda Monopoly, ha.

Now you can play your favorite Hyrulian character and destroy your friendships!

Reactions: waogo
waogo said:
I'm just gonna leave this here... (watch out for the moon...)
You shouldn't have done that...

:violence-axechase:

Seriously though, SO pumped now!

Recently watched an entire Twilight Princess playthrough (beat the game years ago, forgot stuffs)...as one can see from my model name, I may or may not have fallen back in love with a certain impish lady from the game. :tongue1:

Midna_Wolf said:
Based on the videos I've seen, seems Midna is indeed an epic badass in Hyrule Warriors! I don't have a WiiU though...*sigh*

Hyrule Warriors is definitely on the top of my list! I think the Wii U is sadly under rated, I really enjoy mine.

hapa74 said:
Midna_Wolf said:
Based on the videos I've seen, seems Midna is indeed an epic badass in Hyrule Warriors! I don't have a WiiU though...*sigh*

Hyrule Warriors is definitely on the top of my list! I think the Wii U is sadly under rated, I really enjoy mine.

Which games are your favorite for Wii U? I feel like I'm so out of the loop with the latest Nintendo releases!

Reactions: hapa74
Midna_Wolf said:
hapa74 said:
Midna_Wolf said:

Which games are your favorite for Wii U? I feel like I'm so out of the loop with the latest Nintendo releases!

I'm loving Mario Kart 8 & Super Smash Bros. The redone Legend of Zelda Windwaker HD is pretty amazing! The Wonderful 101, and Pikman 3 are pretty great too!

I should start a WiiU thread

hapa74 said:
Midna_Wolf said:
hapa74 said:
Midna_Wolf said:

I'm loving Mario Kart 8 & Super Smash Bros. The redone Legend of Zelda Windwaker HD is pretty amazing! The Wonderful 101, and Pikman 3 are pretty great too!

I should start a WiiU thread

Wii U thread, yesssss! I didn't realize there was a new Pikman!

so, of course, I got Majora's Mask and a New3ds, the second stick acts as a camera control, which is nice. Really hope they can patch that into Ocarina of Time. Not sure if you can swing the camera aounrd on a regular 3ds, though. And I hear it loads faster on the N3ds compared to the old ones...

Only problem I've found, is the headtracking 3d stuff, I guess I was holding it just out of reach, and it separated, and I went crosseyed. Not unexpected, but I didn't know I held it like that that often.

Status
Not open for further replies.