AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Legend of Zelda

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Triforce Heroes looks like it could be good. online coop Zelda.

And Hyrule Warriors Legends... well... I still have yet to play much of the original. which I liked, but just need to get back to.

Wow I'm so happy to find LoZ thread!! I'm currently replaying Ocarina of Time and I've been putting off going to the water temple as it scares the crap out of me how insane it is! (My friend walked me through the game originally and glitched through the water temple for me) I think my favorite is Wind Waker. I love that Zelda is a huge part and that she can hold her own. I wish I could say I've played through Twilight Princess however the copy I bought offline from GameStop will randomly crash and will say "unable to read disc". I'm still rocking the GameCube and I wouldn't play Zelda any other way. (Although I'd love to play Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks one day)

so, this is what happens when the only thing open at 8:30am is a Target 2 miles away from the doctor's office and I need to walk around for an hour+, after having my bladder filled with chemo, and I can't drive far without fear of... accidents.
2015-08-29 00.18.09.jpg

And now I've restarted Wind Waker HD cause of these little buggers.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Having not played much of Triforce Heroes, yet, I am confident in saying it is very skippable. I can say that from the basis of the story alone. A witch curses a princess to be unfashionable, and threatens any fashionable person in her kingdom. Seriously. I wish I was making this up.

Internally shrieking that I've only just now found the Legend of Zelda thread.

I'm currently re-playing Wind Waker for what I can only assume is the umpteenth time (I'm nearing the double-digits with this game) as I've been lent a Wii U until New Year's. I'm also halfway through a Master Quest playthrough on Ocarina of Time that I seem cursed to never complete and I started Majora's Mask on my DS but... I just never seem to have the motivation for that one. Pity, really.

From what my friend's told me of Triforce Heroes, it's really only worth it for the co-op play. I might get it just to play online, although I'm really not fond of the random selection in MMO's so I wonder if that might ruin it for me.

I haven't tried it online, yet, but I can only assume the no voice or text communication can only be a good thing. You can only communicate through emotes. Or maybe that would be frustrating. Or both.

Both, apparently - sometimes you get people who are arseholes and the lack of communication makes for an awful time. But I suppose that's a problem across multiplayer games, not just this one.

Wow I'm so happy to find LoZ thread!! I'm currently replaying Ocarina of Time and I've been putting off going to the water temple as it scares the crap out of me how insane it is! (My friend walked me through the game originally and glitched through the water temple for me) I think my favorite is Wind Waker. I love that Zelda is a huge part and that she can hold her own. I wish I could say I've played through Twilight Princess however the copy I bought offline from GameStop will randomly crash and will say "unable to read disc". I'm still rocking the GameCube and I wouldn't play Zelda any other way. (Although I'd love to play Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks one day)

The Water Temple really isn't bad, just HORRIBLY monotonous. Now, the Bottom of the Well...THAT is what nightmares are made of. It's also great seeing Triforce Heroes input here, I've really been waffling on whether or not I want it. Starting to sound like it's not worth it, sadly.

Related note, I am thrilled to find a LoZ thread so quickly after joining- my chest is happy, haha! Thanks a ton for it! :D

Honestly I always found the Shadow Temple on master quest to be infinitely worse than the Water Temple; never had trouble in the game until I tried to get through that. Not only did it scare the crap out of me when I was younger, I got the keys messed up and I ended up having to restart my game...

• Funny!
Reactions: IndySolo and Teagan
@LunaTuna no worries, I've yet to beat Oracle of Seasons or Oracle of Ages - I've owned both since I was 8, I'm at the very end, never managed to beat either of them. Quite pathetic.

I have a Link problem. (also, I just realized I put the sword woosh on backwards)

5/10, needs more Lonk.
ux8NKlk.jpg

But WHERE did you get all those precious little buggers? (Don't think we can't see you hiding there, Ganon...) The ones I found at Barnes and Noble were $35 a pop!

The ones in back I found at Targets in the "collectibles" area, hanging over the Funko Pop things, under $10. The Wind Waker Link in front with the swooshy thing and heart I got at GameStop, unfortunately, it's $50, since it's fancy and has 4 faces, 4 legs, 4 arms (one with Wind Waker), 5 hands, the heart, sword, shield, swoosh, and the stand that let's him & the heart float like that.

Reactions: IndySolo
Have any of you guys been following the Linkle stuff much?

I'm honestly not quite sure how to feel about her. I think it's the name that bugs me more than anything! Otherwise she's a cutie and I might actually play with her a bit. At least she doesn't have Cia's anti-gravity Distracto Boobs.

Doesn't Skull Kid have something to do with her? Or did I misread a snippet of interwebs?

I'm honestly not quite sure how to feel about her. I think it's the name that bugs me more than anything! Otherwise she's a cutie and I might actually play with her a bit. At least she doesn't have Cia's anti-gravity Distracto Boobs.

Doesn't Skull Kid have something to do with her? Or did I misread a snippet of interwebs?

Same, and honestly it seems like there isn't really any definitive backstory. I've heard everything from small village girl, just a random gender bent skin, and possibly Link's little sister. I love her outfit and look, but kind of disliking the lack of substance behind the character so far. :[ I wants answers!

I think I most like the theory that Linkle is her own incarnation of Link somewhere in the timeline, although I don't know how possible that is (or how well that will go over). She seems really sweet, and I like that they deviated from Link's usual style to give her dual crossbows - coincidentally a style I love using in Diablo - but I do wish we knew more about her. Antici... pation, anyone?

[Internally screaming] When people ask me what my favorite game is, I can say Ocarina of Time without missing a beat (followed immediately by FF6 and Space Channel 5). I've only beaten it twice, but I start a new play through on my N64 about once every year or so and get through most of the game for nostalgia. Except, seriously, fuck the water temple. I hate swimming in all games ever.

[Internally screaming] When people ask me what my favorite game is, I can say Ocarina of Time without missing a beat (followed immediately by FF6 and Space Channel 5). I've only beaten it twice, but I start a new play through on my N64 about once every year or so and get through most of the game for nostalgia. Except, seriously, fuck the water temple. I hate swimming in all games ever.

DID YOU JUST SAY SPACE CHANNEL 5?! Thanks for the kick in the nostalgia! I need to go dig out my Dreamcast now.

DID YOU JUST SAY SPACE CHANNEL 5?! Thanks for the kick in the nostalgia! I need to go dig out my Dreamcast now.

Up Down Left Right DO IT!!!!!!!

• Funny!
Reactions: IndySolo
I've beaten the first quest of the original Legend of Zelda for the NES, and I've beaten Link's Awakening for the original Game Boy. I used to own Zelda 2 for the NES but loaned it to a friend who never gave it back to me. Zelda 2 definitely ramps up in difficulty after the first palace which is why I think it's so hated.

I am currently going through every Zelda game ever released, it was daunting to get them all, but its been pretty fun...I play on and off throughout the day,
currently on Zelda 3 for super NES, I almost strayed yesterday and popped in Castlevania 4 because I love that game and I picked that up along the way but
if I would have done that I would have went on to play Super Ghouls & Ghosts, so the Zelda mission continues....:joyful:

I gave up so hard on my attempt to play through all the games. Finishing Skyward Sword and the 3ds and Wii U remakes, I think is about all I can handle, now. And Breath of the Wild when that comes out. but who is gonna get anywhere in that, and not just climb mountains to look at the pretty?

BUMP!

Speaking of the Breath of the Wild pretty, MARCH 3!@# 3 days after the second Hyrule Historia (Art & Artifacts) volume is out, too..Probably going to get the Wii U version, cause Switches are gonna be scarce for a bit. So long as they don't mirror it... har har

Reactions: Always_Tim
Speaking of the Breath of the Wild pretty, MARCH 3!@# 3 days after the second Hyrule Historia (Art & Artifacts) volume is out, too..Probably going to get the Wii U version, cause Switches are gonna be scarce for a bit. So long as they don't mirror it... har har

I'll probably get it on Wii U, too, unless I read something that suggests it'll be hugely different. If it's just a matter of a minor frame rate bump or improved anti-aliasing or similar, then I don't see a need to jump through hoops to get a Switch right away. Especially given how few other games the Switch will have at launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.