AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Let me see your 'peacock'

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambers Troll

Deactivated Account
May 15, 2014
Far away
Dick pics, emotes, cam 2 cam, with partner/ lover, when are you up for it?

Who likes to wake to one/ go to bed cuddling one, be entertained by one (perhaps some puppetry), handy towel rack, use one as diet replacement therapy, for giving up smoking, just as a turn on or simply to enjoy that it is there for you?

Ambers Troll said:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xv81m_puppetry-of-the-penis-the-woman_fun ... Some puppetry to get things started, this one, The other woman. Trigger warning link to full frontal male nudity for those not in the mood for it.

Oh my... :shock: Who knew a penis could do so many things!?! It looks like it's time for a little puppetry tonight! :lol:

There's all types of people in the audience which is interesting.

Lmao wow, I completely forgot about Puppetry of the Penis. Never saw it live, but it is pretty funny... :lol:

KylieJacobs said:
Ambers Troll said:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xv81m_puppetry-of-the-penis-the-woman_fun ... Some puppetry to get things started, this one, The other woman. Trigger warning link to full frontal male nudity for those not in the mood for it.

Oh my... :shock: Who knew a penis could do so many things!?! It looks like it's time for a little puppetry tonight! :lol:

There's all types of people in the audience which is interesting.

Edit: Puppetry of the Penis is definitely a fairly well known show by connoisseurs of theatre and performances (whether or not they want to see it haha). One of my friends from a while ago was a huge theatre and musical nerd and she's the one who introduced me to this particular show. I think it's been going on since the late 90's.

Status
Not open for further replies.