AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lewd not nude model tips?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ai_Senpai

Cam Model
Apr 28, 2019
MFC Username
Ai_Senpai
I’m new to the cam world with just 5 days experience at the minute. New model status meant I had quite a few tips but now it’s gone quiet.

I seem to have a lot of freeloaders in my room and no tippers and was wondering what ways I can get interaction without getting naked?

I’ve got some game ideas and I’m happy doing domination and fetish things in pvts but I’m still not comfortable taking off my underwear and I feel like that’s putting a lot of people off maybe?

Any help would be amazing! :h:

You don't need to take your clothes off to make a living on MFC. You do need to be entertaining, very persistent, and have a thick skin. A little je ne sais quoi doesn't hurt, either.

Upvote 0
You don't need to take your clothes off to make a living on MFC. You do need to be entertaining, very persistent, and have a thick skin. A little je ne sais quoi doesn't hurt, either.

Thanks for replying! I do have a very thick skin don’t worry about that o handle trolls very well and I’m no pushover haha. I’m persistent too which is good. I like to think I’m entertaining and have the personality but I’m always looking for ideas on things to do! Today was another slow day and I barely made anything. :(

Upvote 0
I started out nonnude and what I can say is that you just need to spice things up and make it interesting, which is totally possible without getting nude. Talk to your viewers, get to know them and they will continually come back to you if you cam consistently. Also, especially at the beginning, things can be inconsistent viewer-wise and some days, you aren't going to get viewers no matter how hard you try. Just hang in there.

Reactions: Ai_Senpai
Upvote 0
I started out nonnude and what I can say is that you just need to spice things up and make it interesting, which is totally possible without getting nude. Talk to your viewers, get to know them and they will continually come back to you if you cam consistently. Also, especially at the beginning, things can be inconsistent viewer-wise and some days, you aren't going to get viewers no matter how hard you try. Just hang in there.

Thankyou!! I had no one in there yesterday and it put a dampener on my mood so I left after an hour of trying my best. At the minute I’m struggling with time zones. I’m in the UK but I’ve got the UK blocked at the moment and I have zero idea what times I should broadcast without tiring myself. X

Upvote 0
I used to do non-nude femdom on MFC. MFC is generally not a super kink-friendly site, but there are definitely some submissives on there, it just takes a little extra work and time so try not to get too discouraged at the start.

If you want to do femdom, make good use of your model tags, they are the most consistent way that subs will find you. Stuff like SPH, CFNM, JOI, CBT, sissification, whatever you're comfortable with doing. I found that most of the submissive types on MFC tend to be into humiliation, and the general preferred look for that tends to not be the typical Domintrix look, but more "normal" for lack of a better word. Like regular clothing, but still sexy, fitted, stockings/tights were immensely popular if that helps. Not all, but many love the public humiliation aspect of it, so it's great to work into public shows!

There are some vanilla-friendly forms of domination that can work too, JOI in particular. Dick ratings were also popular, but I'd always make sure to ask them if they wanted an actual rating or if they wanted it to include humiliation.

As for timezones, honestly I found working during the day from about 2 PM - 5/6 PM was the best time bracket for submissives, although a good chunk of them were from the UK and you mentioned having that area blocked.

Upvote 0
I used to do non-nude femdom on MFC. MFC is generally not a super kink-friendly site, but there are definitely some submissives on there, it just takes a little extra work and time so try not to get too discouraged at the start.

If you want to do femdom, make good use of your model tags, they are the most consistent way that subs will find you. Stuff like SPH, CFNM, JOI, CBT, sissification, whatever you're comfortable with doing. I found that most of the submissive types on MFC tend to be into humiliation, and the general preferred look for that tends to not be the typical Domintrix look, but more "normal" for lack of a better word. Like regular clothing, but still sexy, fitted, stockings/tights were immensely popular if that helps. Not all, but many love the public humiliation aspect of it, so it's great to work into public shows!

There are some vanilla-friendly forms of domination that can work too, JOI in particular. Dick ratings were also popular, but I'd always make sure to ask them if they wanted an actual rating or if they wanted it to include humiliation.

As for timezones, honestly I found working during the day from about 2 PM - 5/6 PM was the best time bracket for submissives, although a good chunk of them were from the UK and you mentioned having that area blocked.

Thankyou so much! This is really helpful! I’ll get my model tags sorted and take everything you’ve said on board. The dick ratings is a really good idea I’m guessing you worked it into a show or your whiteboard? X

Upvote 0
Thanks for replying! I do have a very thick skin don’t worry about that o handle trolls very well and I’m no pushover haha. I’m persistent too which is good. I like to think I’m entertaining and have the personality but I’m always looking for ideas on things to do! Today was another slow day and I barely made anything. :(

block button is your friend. if engaging with trolls gives stress, don't.

the thick skin is more so the mental/emotional strain camming can endure from my opinion. but that is where boundaries, healthy coping mechanisms, and any emotional support system comes in.

Upvote 0
Thankyou so much! This is really helpful! I’ll get my model tags sorted and take everything you’ve said on board. The dick ratings is a really good idea I’m guessing you worked it into a show or your whiteboard? X

The ratings were part of my tip menu. I had an option for them to tip if they wanted me to watch their cam, and then it was extra for a rating. I'd do ratings in private too, but most wanted them while I was in public chat. Regardless of whether or not they were into femdom, I'd always give them the option of it being said out loud or typed via PM.

Upvote 0
yes, dick rating, tongue teasing, sph, 'fuck my brain', feet... You can find many commercial niches as a nonude model.
But all this generally demands much time to use in PM and/or pvt.
In public you can content many viewers as a nonude model in being very social or very very sensual :)

Just ignore the trolls and expect to spend huge time in finding your own style.

btw, only 1 advise : never never engage with a troll, or even laugh at it. Just block it and do not echoe. It would just bring what I call 'troll mood' in the room and it's not good at all

Upvote 0
yes, dick rating, tongue teasing, sph, 'fuck my brain', feet... You can find many commercial niches as a nonude model.
But all this generally demands much time to use in PM and/or pvt.
In public you can content many viewers as a nonude model in being very social or very very sensual :)

Just ignore the trolls and expect to spend huge time in finding your own style.

btw, only 1 advise : never never engage with a troll, or even laugh at it. Just block it and do not echoe. It would just bring what I call 'troll mood' in the room and it's not good at all

Thanks for the tips! What’s “fuck my brain”?? I’m intrigued

Upvote 0
Thanks for the tips! What’s “fuck my brain”?? I’m intrigued
I think just a bad tranlsation into english xd
'fuck my brain' wrote like that would be attempting to have sex with brain, (penis on head to be clear) it's not what I wanted to tell )
but:

Some model propose to have smart discussion with users. I mean really smart, about physics, sociology, history....
Thanks to who can tell the good denomination of this in a conventional English :)

Upvote 0

I was able to find out what most of those acronyms are but what is SPH?

Upvote 0
Thankyou!! I had no one in there yesterday and it put a dampener on my mood so I left after an hour of trying my best. At the minute I’m struggling with time zones. I’m in the UK but I’ve got the UK blocked at the moment and I have zero idea what times I should broadcast without tiring myself. X
For an MFC model I do not recommend you to go the kink/fetish route. This works on a private based site where you are catering to individual members on a 1 on 1 basis so members go to be satisfied in their specific things cutting to the chase. On MFC you need to find a vanilla angle because boxing yourself in a niche like that will make it much more difficult to draw a little crowd for your shows... members that are willing to tip for goals and visit for hours every day.

I was the closest you can get to a non-nude model on MFC for 3 years... that is.. I would never do nudity live but I did sell topless pictures and went topless during group shows. From my experience and observation you can make money on MFC as a strictly non-nude model if you use your charm and personality. You can make a comfortable living that way but if you want to earn a lot you are better off doing sexy non-nude shows and leaving the door open to see a little nudity if they pay enough. The difference is from here to the Moon

Upvote 0
Hi! I like to play some cringe-level tunes and get people involved with picking my playlist, chat with them about their fave bands, random topics they're into, just have genuine conversations with people.

I haven't been camming long but people seem to be happy to tip if they're getting a good connection and you've got a genuine interest in them.

Plus I've found some hella good bangas from playlist suggestions :party:

You can also play games, ASMR their tip notes, just get creative!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.