AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Library show on Camsoda

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly that wouldn't be hard for a lot of people to recreate. If I had one big bookshelf like that instead of several small ones, I could make my house look like a library

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Agreed. Unless she moves the camera around showing the rows of books in the building, I'd highly doubt that's a library. Looks like she filled them up with cheap garage sale books. Most libraries I've ever been in don't completely fill up shelves like that. There's always room on each shelf for adding a few books in later as they get them in stock...and no library stickers as has been mentioned.

No sign of the Dewey decimal system on the spine of the books either. Librarian must be a pro at her job..........

Totally worked in a library as a teen -.- lol.

I just saw her on again this time there was a guy behind her , she said its a school library

hmmm?
mouse2.jpg

There is a girl on there who I am 99% sure cams from a fake convenience store. She has the cam placed under the counter. They claim its real, but there's no way. I don't believe it.

I just saw her on again this time there was a guy behind her , she said its a school library

hmmm?
View attachment 63671

I peeked on their Cam House one day and saw a bunch of dudes walking around, haha. It was so jarring!

Library and store shows were a big thing so it's understandable they will creep back in. I assume models are willing to take the risk. But a hospital? (Fake or otherwise) Really?

Reactions: Carmita Bonita
Status
Not open for further replies.