AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lightning - Is there a thread about this?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just a member, so can't see the presumed dozens of threads in the model's only section, but there was a public thread in June here: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... ng#p496837

Try this search - from your account it should include model's only results: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/searc ... mit=Search

BTW, as Steph said, I'm assuming you're looking for threads about the use of light in your camming location to ensure a good picture, in which case the spelling is usually "lighting". "Lightning" would refer to the bolts of electricity from the sky, and "lightening" would refer to making the cam less heavy or perhaps using image settings to give the appearance of more light where none exists.

Reactions: PinkRBelle
ramblin said:
"Lightning" would refer to the bolts of electricity from the sky, and "lightening" would refer to making the cam less heavy.

Ha massive mistype fail, edited it to the correct spelling. Coming on acf on a hangover leads to some really bad spelling cock ups

Reactions: Nordling
Hehe. This thread made me smile.

Search "lighting" and you'll find a great thread or 2.

In the meantime, does anyone have any good lightning pictures/videos? We had this epic storm recently and I slept through the entire thing! I was exhausted and has to go to sleep but literally in the UK we never get crazy lightning storms and this one just went mad, constant fork lightning everywhere! And I missed it! That sleep was awesome but I feel like I really missed out.

Isabella_deL said:
In the meantime, does anyone have any good lightning pictures/videos? We had this epic storm recently and I slept through the entire thing! I was exhausted and has to go to sleep but literally in the UK we never get crazy lightning storms and this one just went mad, constant fork lightning everywhere! And I missed it! That sleep was awesome but I feel like I really missed out.
Google it. I'm sure someone took pictures and videos of it.
Once, I slept during an earthquake and when I woke up everybody was so "shaken" :lol: and shared their pictures on facebook immediately after the eartquake finished.
Hahahaha :lol:
I'm serious tho, I'm quite sure you will find it if you do a google research

PinkRBelle said:
Isabella_deL said:
Once, I slept during an earthquake and when I woke up everybody was so "shaken" :lol: and shared their pictures on facebook immediately after the eartquake finished.

I think you misunderstood me :) I obviously could find pictures on google of lightning, I was wondering if anyone here has any cool images.

Isabella_deL said:
PinkRBelle said:
Isabella_deL said:

I think you misunderstood me :) I obviously could find pictures on google of lightning, I was wondering if anyone here has any cool images.
I guess yes. I actually thought you wanted pics of that lightning storm you missed ! :)

Isabella_deL said:

Does this count? It is lightning of sorts.
http://www.capturedlightning.com/

Or play video for pretty color rotating version.

Their website has a lot more of these pictures they've done.

Attachments

• Cube electric.jpg
    Cube electric.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 238
Isabella_deL said:
ramblin said:
"Lightning" would refer to the bolts of electricity from the sky, and "lightening" would refer to making the cam less heavy.

Ha massive mistype fail, edited it to the correct spelling. Coming on acf on a hangover leads to some really bad spelling cock ups

Cock ups on mfc? *snicker

Yes, I am immature.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.