AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Liven up a room??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steph4u2nite

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Aug 5, 2013
Hey everyone!! I'm new and just wanted to know what you do yo get your rooms going when you login?? I guess like what your topic is, any games you play, etc.???
Also, how do I see my camscore, mine is probably horrible...lol!!!
THANKS LADIES!!!

Reactions: PearlSparkles
personally, I usually drink, and play music, I have the members give me songs I look up and we have a discussion lol plus im such a chatty cathy,i can talk a mile a minute so I can keep things interesting lol maybe some dancing, or play a game., on mfc ParisLovely, shes reallyyy good at the whole game thing, shit, she has me interested lol if you have a webcam or laptop that you can transport maybe try a field trip ?I came across a couple models yesterday, one was at the pool and the other was in the library lol theres always something :)

to kickstart tips or get sluggish prems tipping I often say "Next ten tippers of any amount (or any amount over 'x') get a video/pic set/surprise"

I newsfeed it and tweet it and I usually get 10 tips in rapid succession which gets my room moving!

THANKS for the tips , i feel honored to get advise from you amazing girls, so pretty and smart....i still need to know where the cam score thing is! I have some ideas for tonight.
I found this dry erase "award" chart in the back to school section and i thought i might use that with the biggest tipper thing...not sure if my room is competitive, but its worth a try!
I also need to figure this twitter thing out and get my profile up to par as well!! TY!!

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Miss_Lollipop said:
to kickstart tips or get sluggish prems tipping I often say "Next ten tippers of any amount (or any amount over 'x') get a video/pic set/surprise"

I newsfeed it and tweet it and I usually get 10 tips in rapid succession which gets my room moving!

This is a great idea! I did this one night, and gave all tippers one video of their choice up until the cum show started. I think as a newish model it's a great way to a) show members that you aren't focused ONLY on taking their money, and b) get your name in people minds! There may be a lot of guys who see you and would be interested in watching a video or seeing a photo set of you, but just don't know if they want to spend the tokens on a girl they've never watched before and don't know. If you give them a chance to get a taste of what kind of content you can offer for a small price initially, then they may go nuts over you and buy up all your videos in the future! :) So it encourages tips in general, especially new tippers.

You should apply for model status, there is SO MUCH helpful information in the Model's Only section!

lol...thank you i just wasn't looking close enough....ugggg, that sucks!!!

Miss_Lollipop said:
yossarian said:
When in doubt, set something on fire.

I actually did this once.
By accident.
It did liven thing up.. though not tipping.

I saw a model accidentally set her hair on fire but it was kind of a bummer. Poor thing. :(

Miss_Lollipop said:
yossarian said:
When in doubt, set something on fire.

I actually did this once.
By accident.
It did liven thing up.. though not tipping.

That was an amazing night for all sorts of other reasons though!

Status
Not open for further replies.